Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Haier Starcomms Phone Not Connecting To Pc - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Haier Starcomms Phone Not Connecting To Pc (1114 Views)

Simple Server Not Connecting / Setting Up Pc To Pc Lan And Sharing A Usb Modem Internet Services In The Network / MTN Fastlink Modem Not Connecting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Haier Starcomms Phone Not Connecting To Pc by Boboribo: 4:49am On Dec 31, 2009
I use a Haier starcomms phone D1200p as modem to connect to the internet.  Surprisingly the my pc has refused to recognise the phone despite the fact that I have been using it and the driver is installed.  I must add that I use a motorolla USB cable for it since it has the same port with the haeir phone.  Am I having the problem because the cable is motorolla and not haier? Do I need to change the cable?
Re: Haier Starcomms Phone Not Connecting To Pc by sentix(m): 9:43pm On Jan 03, 2010
Well I used to use it before. All you need to do is to power off the phone and then connect it to the system. Allow the phone to show the battery charging and then power on the phone. That was how i used it for almost 6 months.

Hope this helps
Re: Haier Starcomms Phone Not Connecting To Pc by sunnykiss(m): 10:13pm On Jan 15, 2010
MTN browsing software for sale and its just 2500Naira its free to browse, when connected.ok
call sunny on 08137337447 or email Sunnykissng@yahoo.com now to grab it,

You dont need to be paying shit for internet at this era, just get you N series OR E SERIES phone and ur Nokia pc suite that all and install the software and browse ,

(1) (Reply)

Troubleshooting Hp Booting Problem / Set Up A Wlan Internet Cafe / Modem Options That Works On Windows CE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.