Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,723 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Hp Dv5 Showing 00000 On Boot Order In Bios Setup - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Hp Dv5 Showing 00000 On Boot Order In Bios Setup (1336 Views)

SOLD.USA Used HP Envy Dv5 Core I5 With 2gb Nvidia For Sale. / Help!!!! Laptop Is Stuck On Boot Manager / Zinox Bios (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hp Dv5 Showing 00000 On Boot Order In Bios Setup by ashile(m): 3:49am On Apr 13, 2017
hi house, please i need help on my hp dv5 laptop it keeps showing 00000 when i go to boot order in bios

i have carried out harddisk test and it passed and also memory test

the system keeps showing the cursor at the topmost left corner of the screen and then blackscreen
Re: Hp Dv5 Showing 00000 On Boot Order In Bios Setup by emperorizzy(m): 6:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
I believe you're quite tech savvy, download windows boot genius, though its the trial mode, burn the file into a flash and reboot your system with the flash in it, confirm if it boots to win boot genius zone, of it does then it's bsod. Also, have you tried changing it to default mode?
Re: Hp Dv5 Showing 00000 On Boot Order In Bios Setup by ashile(m): 7:03am On Apr 15, 2017
hi pls can u explain the bsod
emperorizzy:
I believe you're quite tech savvy, download windows boot genius, though its the trial mode, burn the file into a flash and reboot your system with the flash in it, confirm if it boots to win boot genius zone, of it does then it's bsod. Also, have you tried changing it to default mode?

also unable to do the default mode.

thanks
Re: Hp Dv5 Showing 00000 On Boot Order In Bios Setup by emperorizzy(m): 8:52am On Apr 15, 2017
ashile:
hi pls can u explain the bsod

also unable to do the default mode.

thanks
bsod black screen of death, It's a common issue to pc's it's caused by hardware failure or conflicting software and all, there's more but it's kinda bulky. Since the issue with your laptop looks like it's from the bios then it may be firmware. Still get that software, and try it out, one of my pc's has bsod issue, i used ut 4days ago and it showed me my files are intact, but it didnt fix cos its in trial version and cracking?? Hmm!! As long as you can boot up to it's pseudo windows,you're good. Also google possible solutions to your ish. Good luck

(1) (Reply)

The Strong Head Hp Pavilion 15-intel Core I3 (8gb Ram, 1tb Hard Drive) / What Is The Best For N230,000 / Extremely Clean HP Pavilion - 7th Generation--SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.