Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Malabu Scandal: Why We Must Question Jonathan – Reps - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malabu Scandal: Why We Must Question Jonathan – Reps (14245 Views)

EFCC Urged To Seize Dan Etete’s Private Jet Over Malabu Scandal / Malabu Scandal: Nigeria Secures First Victory Again / Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malabu Scandal: Why We Must Question Jonathan – Reps by Drazeen(m): 10:23am On Apr 13, 2017
littlewonders:
I can't no longer comprehend this country anymore.

Lord! Destroy everyone in this country and restart it with good heart of young ones.
Re: Malabu Scandal: Why We Must Question Jonathan – Reps by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 13, 2017
paschal47:
Today is my day, show some love

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
HBD
Re: Malabu Scandal: Why We Must Question Jonathan – Reps by Aburi001: 10:24am On Apr 13, 2017
Atiku2019:
Blame Games Again? grin grin grin

Well Nemo Dat Quod, Non Habet
I'm sure it's never a corruption to sale Oil blocks worth $500 billion dollars for a token $1.3 billion ONLY.
Re: Malabu Scandal: Why We Must Question Jonathan – Reps by mekonglobal(m): 10:25am On Apr 13, 2017
Untill Babachir Lawal, Brutai, Magu, Dambazua Is Summoned For All Their Corrupt Cases, Its All But Noise Making As Usual.

2 Likes

Re: Malabu Scandal: Why We Must Question Jonathan – Reps by plaetton: 10:26am On Apr 13, 2017
Just look at this bullshit.
Look at all the 'IF's and 'MAY's.

In other words, Etete allegedly used his INTENDED bribes of government officials as an excuse , as a typical Nigerian lie, to shortchange the Russian agent of his full commission.
And from this anecdotal piece, we CONJECTURE that Jonathan(NO other so-called government mentioned so far), is complicit and may have, and then must have received part of the bribe that was supposedly being contemplated by Etete ?

What a very tall leap in logic and common sense.

Now, it's very interesting and very hilarious that none of these loudmouthed morons have ever thought of inviting Dan Etete himself, to hear from the horse's mouth, so to speak.

2 Likes

Re: Malabu Scandal: Why We Must Question Jonathan – Reps by Ngokafor(f): 10:27am On Apr 13, 2017
...*yawns*..same boring circus that achieves zilch at the end of the day...lemme just balance read crying comments jare..

1 Like

Re: Malabu Scandal: Why We Must Question Jonathan – Reps by ipobarecriminals: 10:27am On Apr 13, 2017
Abagworo:
Very wicked people.
How I wish there's underground prison within burial land.The buhari I knW in 1984 isn't the same buhari today.Old age I think.we need people like joko widodo/north korea president to handle our THIEVES here
Re: Malabu Scandal: Why We Must Question Jonathan – Reps by chrislilfee(m): 10:29am On Apr 13, 2017
to design your web like my signature, contact me
Re: Malabu Scandal: Why We Must Question Jonathan – Reps by BBBlaze: 10:29am On Apr 13, 2017
they wont just leave Jonathan alone and fight recession!
naija government and their fake governace!

SMH in Chinese!
Re: Malabu Scandal: Why We Must Question Jonathan – Reps by Justuceleague2: 10:33am On Apr 13, 2017
Godfullsam:

Your ex president is a smooth criminal. He is not in any way different from other polithiefians.

He should be in jail by now
Re: Malabu Scandal: Why We Must Question Jonathan – Reps by Justuceleague2: 10:33am On Apr 13, 2017
BBBlaze:
they wont just leave Jonathan alone and fight recession!
naija government and their fake governace!

SMH in Chinese!

This recession was PDP made only PDP thieves can save the economy

1 Like

Re: Malabu Scandal: Why We Must Question Jonathan – Reps by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 13, 2017
whats the use of questioning jonathan when he will possibly deny the allegations just like saraki denied the seized range rover by customs. follow the money, investigate all his bank accounts, thats where u will get ur answer.
Re: Malabu Scandal: Why We Must Question Jonathan – Reps by ITbomb(m): 10:38am On Apr 13, 2017
Nigeria suppose restart like MMM, cancel all MAVRO from 1960 to 2016 and let's reshare our Commonwealth
Re: Malabu Scandal: Why We Must Question Jonathan – Reps by okoliexpress: 10:41am On Apr 13, 2017
nothing substantive in the said report...just mere speculations.. nonsense.... abeg house of reps face your work.
Re: Malabu Scandal: Why We Must Question Jonathan – Reps by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 13, 2017
Some gullible m.or.ons will shout Jonathan......Ask Etete who he gave money to simple.....The same Etete accused Atiku and nothing was done about it.

Start from SIEMENS and HALIBURTON before you talk about MALABU..... lets see how the cookies crumbles.

2 Likes

Re: Malabu Scandal: Why We Must Question Jonathan – Reps by donmalcolm21(m): 10:50am On Apr 13, 2017
ephi123:
Dan Etete SHOULD also be questioned.

If we didn't have such a useless toothless bulldog called EFCC which only focuses solely on opposition, these are significant cases they should have nailed.

Seriously I'm suprised nobody mentions the guy. I had to research to know if he is still alive or he is in jail.

If a thorough investigation is done about Malabu. Obj atiku and Gej will be invited about it
Re: Malabu Scandal: Why We Must Question Jonathan – Reps by peripepe(m): 10:51am On Apr 13, 2017
reps without certificates nonsense cheesy
Re: Malabu Scandal: Why We Must Question Jonathan – Reps by plaetton: 10:53am On Apr 13, 2017
Aburi001:
I'm sure it's never a corruption to sale Oil blocks worth $500 billion dollars for a token $1.3 billion ONLY.

Read up the difference between lease and sale.
Re: Malabu Scandal: Why We Must Question Jonathan – Reps by ephi123(f): 11:09am On Apr 13, 2017
donmalcolm21:
Seriously I'm suprised nobody mentions the guy. I had to research to know if he is still alive or he is in jail.

If a thorough investigation is done about Malabu. Obj atiku and Gej will be invited about it

I know right, the Etete guy stays under the radar but he must be outed.
In addition to those names you've mentioned, every individual who has occupied the position of Petroleum Minister in this country should be grilled. Buhari must also be added to that list once he finishes his tenure as Petroleum minister.

Horrible human beings, stealing so much that their 100 next generations wouldn't know what to do with the money.
Re: Malabu Scandal: Why We Must Question Jonathan – Reps by NaWetinDey(m): 11:12am On Apr 13, 2017
I definitely stand by the call to wipe out corruption and I believe that there is no sacred cows. However, since they have grown balls to question past presidents, they should begin with presidents before Jonathan, or are they saying that corruption started under him? Let them probe the power sector and tell us why Nigeria has been in darkness despite billions of dollars supposedly expended under previous rulers.
Re: Malabu Scandal: Why We Must Question Jonathan – Reps by Henrypraise: 11:13am On Apr 13, 2017
Godfullsam:

Your ex president is a smooth criminal. He is not in any way different from other polithiefians.

u av spoken very well, he us just a criminal like tinubu, buhari, fashola n Aisha buhari...

irrespective of dia party, de ar all thieves especially buhari n Aisha...
Re: Malabu Scandal: Why We Must Question Jonathan – Reps by fuckpro: 11:14am On Apr 13, 2017
AngelicBeing:
The prayer should be LORD destroy everyone that has hands in crippling the destiny of Nigeria, may all their lineage be destitute, may they be visited with plagues, incurable disease, cancers, and may no young sibling or toddler of theirs enjoy anything from what was stolen from Nigeria, useless politicians, may all the money they have accumulated be source of pain, sickness, disease till they all drop dead wink
... But wait a minute,various prominent men of God are blessing them 'saying who ever curse you shall be curse and whoever raise a voice on judgement against you shall be cutoff' so how do you deal with that and on most Sundays prayers are said 'it shall be well with our leaders so that they would govern well' so you see our 'leaders' have taken precaution against prayers like yours ... Sorry
Re: Malabu Scandal: Why We Must Question Jonathan – Reps by mooremoney(m): 11:15am On Apr 13, 2017
sped1oro:
This is monumental and historic, Goodluck Jonathan and his cohorts will forever be remembered for the shame brought to this country in the name of national cake sharing. Our former president is now the subject of ridicule in Italy, how did we get to this level of impunity and crass clueless status where foreigners are the ones prosecuting our local thieves. Since when have we seen Nigerian courts prosecuting foreigners who stole from their countries? What a country of shame!
Are u high or something is not normal with u?
Re: Malabu Scandal: Why We Must Question Jonathan – Reps by Ruggedpen: 11:29am On Apr 13, 2017
from the investigation is not clear if Gej received any money it was on hearsay things, but this one they are talking about summon is a joke, what of people they have summoned in the past that failed to appear, what happen to them. house of joke
Re: Malabu Scandal: Why We Must Question Jonathan – Reps by AngelicBeing: 11:29am On Apr 13, 2017
fuckpro:
... But wait a minute,various prominent men of God are blessing them 'saying who ever curse you shall be curse and whoever raise a voice on judgement against you shall be cutoff' so how do you deal with that and on most Sundays prayers are said 'it shall be well with our leaders so that they would govern well' so you see our 'leaders' have taken precaution against prayers like yours ... Sorry
Their prayers are actually a reverse , instead of blessing , it heaps plagues on them, karma is always out their hunting for violators, karma has a big cane , it comes inform of cancer, incurable disease, sudden death, and sometimes it spreads like wild fire to every member connected with the thief, abeg, forget those prayers from men of God, the law of retributive justice is hanging in the universe to flog wicked people to order wink

1 Like

Re: Malabu Scandal: Why We Must Question Jonathan – Reps by ikupakuti(m): 12:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
@LadunaI

The anti-spam bot banned me from that section & my post hidden. Mailed the mod still nothing.
Re: Malabu Scandal: Why We Must Question Jonathan – Reps by udees: 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2017
I think you don't have sense by your continue media trial and prosecution-Is there any country in this world that tried people in the media---what is wrong with you--If they have the fact--They are the one controlling the judiciary-Go to court and do the needful--stop writing rubbish to show sympathy because you want people to forget your sins and lay blames on others--WRONG GENERATION following WRONG GOVERNMENT OF THE DAY
sped1oro:
This is monumental and historic, Goodluck Jonathan and his cohorts will forever be remembered for the shame brought to this country in the name of national cake sharing. Our former president is now the subject of ridicule in Italy, how did we get to this level of impunity and crass clueless status where foreigners are the ones prosecuting our local thieves. Since when have we seen Nigerian courts prosecuting foreigners who stole from their countries? What a country of shame!
Re: Malabu Scandal: Why We Must Question Jonathan – Reps by LadunaI(m): 12:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
ikupakuti:
@LadunaI

The anti-spam bot banned me from that section & my post hidden. Mailed the mod still nothing.

Whaoo, sorry I was expecting your post really because I see u online then.

Let me copy @empiree for assistant in mailing the mod about this.

Cc ekakaraj, empiree , seun, Sissie, mukina2
Re: Malabu Scandal: Why We Must Question Jonathan – Reps by ikupakuti(m): 12:22pm On Apr 13, 2017
LadunaI:

Whaoo, sorry I was expecting your post really because I see u online then.
Let me copy @empiree for assistant in mailing the mod about this.
Cc ekakaraj, empiree , seun, Sissie, mukina2

Thanks bro.
Re: Malabu Scandal: Why We Must Question Jonathan – Reps by Jyunus: 12:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

Just can't wait for 2019...24 months and counting.

This APC led Government is worse than Janus wallahi, this is the worst case of demagoguery I have ever come across in history.
someone father has been touched
Re: Malabu Scandal: Why We Must Question Jonathan – Reps by Aburi001: 12:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
plaetton:

Read up the difference between lease and sale.
Either lease, sale or whatever. Can YOU exchange your personal property worth $500 billion for a token $1.3 billion ?

Either is cash, credit or kind. Answer me.....
Re: Malabu Scandal: Why We Must Question Jonathan – Reps by BBBlaze: 12:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
Justuceleague2:

This recession was PDP made only PDP thieves can save the economy
pls dont judge sentimentally, we all know d country we are in....rite frm our point of independence till date, there had being no government (politicians) dats not corrupt.

THAT IS WHY I WILL ALWAYS SAY NIGERIA IS TOO YOUNG TO GET INDEPENDENCE; WE WERE NOT READY THEN AND WE ARE STILL NOT READY!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Names Of 27 New Commissioners In Abia And Their Portfolios / Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes / Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.