Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,636 members, 7,958,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:33 AM

American Returnee Remanded Over Snapshots Of Policewoman Taking Bribe - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / American Returnee Remanded Over Snapshots Of Policewoman Taking Bribe (493 Views)

Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist / Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid / Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Returnee Remanded Over Snapshots Of Policewoman Taking Bribe by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 13, 2017
An American returnee, Chima Ordu, has been remanded in prison after he was caught taking pictures of a policewoman allegedly extorting money from motorists in the Isolo area of Lagos State.

Ordu was reported to be in a tricycle when he took snapshots of the policewoman at the Oludegun Junction, Isolo , last Wednesday.

He was, however , caught and apprehended by some colleagues of the policewoman, who damaged the phone with which he took the shots.

He was said to have been arraigned before an Isolo Magistrate’s Court on one count of illegal taking of pictures of a law enforcement officer .

The 40 - year- old pleaded not guilty to the charge and elected summary trial.
The Magistrate, Mrs . J. O . E . Adeyemi , granted him bail in the sum of N 20 ,000 with one surety in like sum.

He was reported to have been remanded in custody when he could not meet the bail conditions.

The case was adjourned till May 3 , 2017.

http://punchng.com/american-returnee-remanded-over-snapshots-of-bribe-taking-policewoman/
Re: American Returnee Remanded Over Snapshots Of Policewoman Taking Bribe by kingphilip(m): 7:39am On Apr 13, 2017
That's Nigeria for you where the guilty roams scotfree while the innocent languishes in jail

I hope he gets out soon..

There should have been an investigation in saner climes and the policewoman summarily dismissed but in Nigeria it's always the opposite..

May God Save us from being roped in something we have no hand in
Re: American Returnee Remanded Over Snapshots Of Policewoman Taking Bribe by AntiWailer: 7:39am On Apr 13, 2017
Na so.

Useless story.

An American returnee inside Keke and can not meet bail condition of 20,000 and surety in like sum.

My dear journalist, u go soon well ooo.
Re: American Returnee Remanded Over Snapshots Of Policewoman Taking Bribe by ediama(m): 7:39am On Apr 13, 2017
It is better to pass through Nigeria to America than passing through America to Nigeria.

I'm afraid everything may drive him crazy in few months time.
Re: American Returnee Remanded Over Snapshots Of Policewoman Taking Bribe by kingphilip(m): 7:45am On Apr 13, 2017
AntiWailer:
Na so.

Useless story.

An American returnee inside Keke and can not meet bail condition of 20,000 and surety in like sum.

My dear journalist, u go soon well ooo.
so you failed to look at other aspects like the policewoman collecting bribe

That's anti-wailers for you.. Always shifting the goalposts to irrelevant issues

It seems you forgot to blame Jonathan for recruiting the policewoman

1 Like

Re: American Returnee Remanded Over Snapshots Of Policewoman Taking Bribe by AntiWailer: 7:54am On Apr 13, 2017
kingphilip:
so you failed to look at other aspects like the policewoman collecting bribe

That's anti-wailers for you.. Always shifting the goalposts to irrelevant issues

It seems you forgot to blame Jonathan for recruiting the policewoman

What I am telling you is the manner the journalist put the story together.

And when u say shift goal post ?. Is that you just trying to insinuate what is not ?

Check my previous posts on corruption before u attack me.

Get well soon.
Re: American Returnee Remanded Over Snapshots Of Policewoman Taking Bribe by kingphilip(m): 8:01am On Apr 13, 2017
AntiWailer:

What I am telling you is the manner the journalist put the story together.

And when u say shift goal post ?. Is that you just trying to insinuate what is not ?

Check my previous posts on corruption before u attack me.

Get well soon.

Your previous condemnation of corruption doesn't justify this present position of yours

An avid fighter of corruption is expected to fight it in all ramifications and not doing selective ones just like the one we have in the national level today

get sense soon
Re: American Returnee Remanded Over Snapshots Of Policewoman Taking Bribe by kingphilip(m): 8:14am On Apr 13, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Police Demolish Criminal Hideouts In Ishawo Creeks / Herdsmen Attack: Niger Death Toll Hits 27 / 'hausa' Thief Who Killed To Steal A Car Battery Nabbed In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.