Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Uba Interview Status: Need Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uba Interview Status: Need Help (818 Views)

Uba Interview / Uba Interview Tips / Uba Interview: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uba Interview Status: Need Help by KINGSTEPS: 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2007
Need help fast. I took the UBA test, made it to the first interview but never saw the last or the second rather l got a mail telling me to look else where. l got to their main office at marina for futher enquiries and it happened.l saw the young lady that sent the mail to me but the buttom line is that there was no such thing as a mail. Does anybody have a straight answer to my question.l believe my space has being taking by one of their own. HELP

(1) (Reply)

Software Personnel Needed; Treat As Urgent / How Far With Mobil Aptitude Test / South East Nim Induction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.