Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

The Phone With Battery That Last 'forever' (photo) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Phone With Battery That Last 'forever' (photo) (1286 Views)

Nokia 2720 Comes With Two Screen And A Battery That Can Last 27 Days / Checkout Tecno WX3P With 5000mah Battery That Cost Just N25,000. / Upload A Picture Of Your Homescreen And Let's Guess The Phone (2) (3) (4)

The Phone With Battery That Last 'forever' (photo) by saydfact(m): 11:36am On Apr 13, 2017
A friend just brought the Bontel 8100 with a battery life that last for over 2 weeks including regular use for browsing, the manufacturers however claims it has a standby life of 60 days, The Bontel 8100 comes stylish and built with dual tone soft plastic, excellent strength, avoids slipperiness, zero gap in every corner, stylish and sleek design.

The question however is would you use this as a second phone for it's battery life?

Product Specs:

3000mAH hugh battery capacity,ultra long stand by time and delay usage.
Torch LED light. No more fear of darkness, Every corner of the earth waiting for you to explore
Solid as a "ROCK",Ready for adventure
the bontel 8100 can survive harsh conditions in outdoor activities
2G:GSM850/800/1800/1900MHz
CPU: dual core
CPU manufacturer: MTK
dual sim and dual stand by
size: 2.8"
camera: 2MP
memory slot: NO
java:NO

The part that caught my attention was the screen at the time the blogger took the pics; it was browsing yours faithfully 'Nairaland' - I guess Oga Seun and Lalasticlala would love that too.

Re: The Phone With Battery That Last 'forever' (photo) by Teewhy2: 11:47am On Apr 13, 2017
All this atomic bomb, I no wan hear say the thing explode wound person oooh. Wahala go dey down you na go dey find am. Shey you no know say the thing go dey generate heat and thou go put that one for pocket.
Re: The Phone With Battery That Last 'forever' (photo) by saydfact(m): 12:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
Teewhy2:
All this atomic bomb, I no wan hear say the thing explode wound person oooh. Wahala go dey down you na go dey find am. Shey you no know say the thing go dey generate heat and thou go put that one for pocket.

Lol... Share the pics of your phone...

Infinix S2 X522 5.2-inch (2gb, 16gb) Android 6, 13mp + 8mp Smartphone - Black / How To Get More Than 15gb On Airtel For Free / Samsung S6 Or Gionee A1

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8