Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Reasons I Don't Always Believe Saharareporters (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons I Don't Always Believe Saharareporters (pic) (1401 Views)

Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters / Precious Chikwendu Feeds Femi Fani-Kayode To Prove Saharareporters Wrong (Video) / "Ekweremadu Bought 2 BMWs & Got A London Flat For His Mistress"- SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons I Don't Always Believe Saharareporters (pic) by DickTator1: 12:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
This morning I had a whatsapp message about Adamu Muazu owning the unclaimed $50mil found at a house in Lagos.
I sent it to all my contacts on whatsapp.
Few hours later the story has changed to a different person.
Am not an apologist for PDP or Muazu but if this was America or Europe, Saharareporters would have been dealt a serious fine.

Re: Reasons I Don't Always Believe Saharareporters (pic) by tdbankplc: 12:22pm On Apr 13, 2017
La wa o
Re: Reasons I Don't Always Believe Saharareporters (pic) by saint047(m): 12:23pm On Apr 13, 2017
This is not good for democracy
Re: Reasons I Don't Always Believe Saharareporters (pic) by Sunnynwa: 12:27pm On Apr 13, 2017
DickTator1:
This morning I had a whatsapp message about Adamu Muazu owning the unclaimed $50mil found at a house in Lagos.
Am not an apologist for PDP or Muazu but if this was America or Europe, Saharareporters would have been dealt a serious fine.

And it has changed again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons I Don't Always Believe Saharareporters (pic) by DickTator1: 12:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
Sunnynwa:

And it has changed again
. What is going on with SaharaReporters?
Re: Reasons I Don't Always Believe Saharareporters (pic) by DickTator1: 12:30pm On Apr 13, 2017
SaharaReporters please tell us who actually owns this building.

I suspect it belongs to the Jagaban of Cocaine and biggest landlord in Africa.

6 Likes

Re: Reasons I Don't Always Believe Saharareporters (pic) by agitator: 12:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
DickTator1:
SaharaReporters please tell us who actually owns this building.

I suspect it belongs to the Jagaban of Cocaine and biggest landlord in Africa.

Who else if not him. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reasons I Don't Always Believe Saharareporters (pic) by DickTator1: 12:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
agitator:

Who else if not him. grin grin grin

That's probably why SaharaReporters are playing games.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons I Don't Always Believe Saharareporters (pic) by jumobi1(m): 12:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
This is terrible. I used to respect them but now I don't even know.

1 Like

Re: Reasons I Don't Always Believe Saharareporters (pic) by mrvitalis(m): 12:53pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ok
Re: Reasons I Don't Always Believe Saharareporters (pic) by ezugegere(m): 12:56pm On Apr 13, 2017
mrvitalis:
Is that ur dumb or ur comprehension is so poor

The building belongs to ex PDP chair

The apartment( and the cash ) belongs to ex nnpc MD ..what's hard to get here

Now I know you're SICK! Did you see the 3rd picture?
Re: Reasons I Don't Always Believe Saharareporters (pic) by mrvitalis(m): 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
ezugegere:

Now I know you're SICK! Did you see the 3rd picture?

Apologise
Re: Reasons I Don't Always Believe Saharareporters (pic) by igbosupremacist: 1:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
I have being saying it and I will continue to say it that this government is a scam and full of propaganda. It doesn't take anything for efcc to collaborate with one bank, dumb billions and film it for media stunt so as to continue distracting the people from the failure of this government. They try to create the impression that the corruption in the last administration is the reason for the recession and failure of this government but it is glaring clear that this government lacks good policies and technocrats to drive the economy. using a professor of Islamic studies as head of jamb and a lawyer as a minister of power.

Despite the media trials and the millions of dollars that they claimed was found in judges houses they have not being able to indict or convict justice ademola or any judge.
When apostle Suleiman spoke against the inability of the government to secure her citizens, APC unleashed the otobo girl and it was SAHARA REPORTERS that was used to do the media damage.
when the senate was having problem with the executive the APC BMC used SAHARA REPORTERS to do the damage against dino and the senate

It is clear that the reason efcc is loosing cases is because what they show us in the media is totally different from what is actually on ground.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons I Don't Always Believe Saharareporters (pic) by obailala(m): 1:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
DickTator1:
You are right about Sahara Reporters rushing to publish a story swiftly and even before due confirmation, but on this particular case you raised above, you're the one dancing naked in public.

Go back and read the title of that story you posted again; this time, try and read it slowly, and then you may realise that 'owner of house' (a.k.a Landlord of the block of flats) isn't the same thing as 'owner' of recovered funds.
Re: Reasons I Don't Always Believe Saharareporters (pic) by DickTator1: 2:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
obailala:
You are right about Sahara Reporters rushing to publish a story swiftly and even before due confirmation, but on this particular case you raised above, you're the one dancing naked in public.

Go back and read the title of that story you posted again; this time, try and read it slowly, and then you may realise that 'owner of house' (a.k.a Landlord of the block of flats) isn't the same thing as 'owner' of recovered funds.
What was the use of naming the owner of the house if he had nothing to do with the stolen money?

1 Like

Re: Reasons I Don't Always Believe Saharareporters (pic) by obailala(m): 2:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
DickTator1:

What was the use of naming the owner of the house if he had nothing to do with the stolen money?
Lol... you have to start from somewhere to unravel a mystery.

A simple psychology question, if $10 million cash was seized from a Nigerian who flew into London in one of Tinubus jets, would you actually question the essence of mentioning the name of the owner of the aircraft?... Please answer honestly...
Re: Reasons I Don't Always Believe Saharareporters (pic) by AirFireEarthH20: 2:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
obailala:
Lol... you have to start from somewhere to unravel a mystery.

A simple psychology question, if $10 million cash was seized from a Nigerian who flew into London in one of Tinubus jets, would you actually question the essence of mentioning the name of the owner of the aircraft?... Please answer honestly...

so if you own a house and rent it to a tenant and your tenant is later known or labelled an armed robber by the police, and the police also called you an armed robber, will that be ok by you? Don't worry it will happen to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons I Don't Always Believe Saharareporters (pic) by obailala(m): 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
AirFireEarthH20:

so if you own a house and rent it to a tenant and your tenant is later known or labelled an armed robber by the police, and the police also called you an armed robber, will that be ok by you? Don't worry it will happen to you
Go back and learn to read properly; I don't see anywhere in that report where it says the landlord is a thief.
Re: Reasons I Don't Always Believe Saharareporters (pic) by Ngokafor(f): 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2017
....I stopped believing Sahara-reporters long ago...I am surprised folks still take them serious
Re: Reasons I Don't Always Believe Saharareporters (pic) by diablos: 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2017
Sharia reporters are usually clueless thats why they hurry to be d first to dish out fake news to d public.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Vice Presidents Bawumia Begs Nigerians To Create Jobs For Ghanaian Youth / Okorocha Fired Commissioners, LG Chairmen Over Sit-at-home Protest –IPOB / Real Reason Why FG Owned Tertiary Institutions Have Not Been Paid June Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.