Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Protesting BBOG Members Prevented From Entering Ambode's Office In Lagos. PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesting BBOG Members Prevented From Entering Ambode's Office In Lagos. PICS (15808 Views)

Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House / Why We Ferried Ezekwesili, BBOG Members To Our Station – Police / Oby Ezekwesili At Police Station, Arrested Along With Other BBOG Members (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesting BBOG Members Prevented From Entering Ambode's Office In Lagos. PICS by Li2Finger: 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
ZarZar:

Oh ok smiley
Some people recently linked me to trolling them... That's why am wearing this

Do you know who snow.cream is?
Re: Protesting BBOG Members Prevented From Entering Ambode's Office In Lagos. PICS by sod09(m): 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
wait....Na Lagos dem kidnap dose gals abi wat is wrong with dis pple
y Dem No go Borno...All Na hustle
Re: Protesting BBOG Members Prevented From Entering Ambode's Office In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 13, 2017
Li2Finger:

Some people recently linked me to trolling them... That's why am wearing this

Lol, why do you care? Their perception ain't reality...or is it?
Re: Protesting BBOG Members Prevented From Entering Ambode's Office In Lagos. PICS by Li2Finger: 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, why do you care? Their perception ain't reality...or is it?
Yea, you right...
But I wouldn't take responsibility for what am not
Re: Protesting BBOG Members Prevented From Entering Ambode's Office In Lagos. PICS by ajl: 1:31pm On Apr 13, 2017
The generality of Nigerians are just too stupid. Thats why the political elites keep on "raping" the masses from all directions. Seeing many of the comments here baffles me... Ambode may not be the CandC but he has direct access to the CandC and may even bring up the discussion on Chibok Girls with the CandC.... the BBG is a pressure group and I believe these could be there members in Lagos....Lagos still remain a part of Nigeria...more so this is a national issue..I bet if one of those girls is a member of your family many of you won't be saying this. This country is now filled with heartless people with nearly zero empathy for their fellow human being. Maybe it will be different if the victims speak your language.
Re: Protesting BBOG Members Prevented From Entering Ambode's Office In Lagos. PICS by ajl: 1:32pm On Apr 13, 2017
The generality of Nigerians are just too stupid. Thats why the political elites keep on "raping" the masses from all directions. Seeing many of the comments here baffles me... Ambode may not be the CandC but he has direct access to the CandC and may even bring up the discussion on Chibok Girls with the CandC.... the BBG is a pressure group and I believe these could be their members in Lagos....Lagos still remain a part of Nigeria...more so this is a national issue..I bet if one of those girls is a member of your family many of you won't be saying this. This country is now filled with heartless people with nearly zero empathy for their fellow human being. Maybe it will be different if the victims speak your language.
Re: Protesting BBOG Members Prevented From Entering Ambode's Office In Lagos. PICS by ztanleechima(m): 1:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
ZarZar:

Good, thanks smiley You?
remember when i asked you how make those punchlnes. Another has asked. You for good tell us. Lol.
Re: Protesting BBOG Members Prevented From Entering Ambode's Office In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
ztanleechima:
remember when i asked you how make those punchlnes. Another has asked. You for good tell us. Lol.

Lol, it's a secret receipe grin
Re: Protesting BBOG Members Prevented From Entering Ambode's Office In Lagos. PICS by ngwaba(m): 2:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
So these people still dey sef? Odiegwu
Re: Protesting BBOG Members Prevented From Entering Ambode's Office In Lagos. PICS by Omeokachie: 7:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
Used and dumped group
Re: Protesting BBOG Members Prevented From Entering Ambode's Office In Lagos. PICS by totorimi: 2:44am On Apr 14, 2017
The message is clear, the APC govt scammed them and achieved their objective the rest is dribbling till eternity. When and if the remaining girls return we shall tick off their names one after the other against their pictures unless they want to tell us that they have all been killed. BBOG should take heart, their chair would have been rewarded but for her headiness. For now is siddon look.
Re: Protesting BBOG Members Prevented From Entering Ambode's Office In Lagos. PICS by yutsuf(m): 10:23am On Apr 14, 2017
Zirah:
What does the Lagos State government have to do with the missing girls?

Anyway, this is stale news. The protest happened last month.

it's not stale....
it happened yesterday......

saw them, while i was in my office @ alausa
Re: Protesting BBOG Members Prevented From Entering Ambode's Office In Lagos. PICS by Zirah: 2:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
This protest occurred on international women's day March 8. So if you say you saw this demonstration days ago, then it's a fruitless repeat.

yutsuf:

it's not stale....
it happened yesterday......

saw them, while i was in my office @ alausa

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Sensitizes Market Women In Benin On Ize-Iyamu’s Simple Agenda [Video/Photos] / Kidnappers Of Akeredolu’s Chief Of Staff’s Wife Remanded / Court Orders Release Of Jonathan’s ADC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.