Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower (37126 Views)

Bode George: Pumping Billions In School Feeding When Schools Are Closed Absurd / "Hope They Won't Say Danjuma Keeps 'Looted' Billions In His Borehole" - Fayose / EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by 36governors: 2:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
Senator Adeola Denies Ownership of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower - Senator Solomon Adeola, representing Lagos West Senatorial District, on Wednesday expressed denied alleging his ownership of N15 billion in foreign and local currencies discovered by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, (EFCC) in an apartment at Osborne Towers in Lagos.

An online news platform has alleged Senator Adeola to have stashed the huge cash in anticipation of using the money to finance his gubernatorial ambition in one the states of the South West.

But in a press statement, signed by the Media Adviser to the Senator, Chief Kayode Odunaro, he escribed the media report as “absolute lies”and calculated blackmail to dent the image of the lawmaker.

“We are aware that the satanic report is a conscious antics by some politicians, who are have been having sleepless nights in the rising profile of Senator Adeola, and his impeccable records as a grassroots democrat.

“These elements are hell bent to eliminate him in their paranoid political equation towards 2019.

Senator Adeola said he will not hesitate to take legal action against anyone unjustly tarnishing his hard earned reputation and image pursuant of his fundamental rights under the constitution.

Source - http://www.viviangist.net/senator-adeola-denies-ownership-of-discovered-billions-in-osborne-tower

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by Sketchandcraft(m): 2:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
I am the owner of the money as everyone they deny am... Aeon ode

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by FirstCounsel(m): 2:23pm On Apr 13, 2017
Lol @ these politicians. Which kind yeye "rising profile"?

7 Likes

Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by GameGod(m): 2:23pm On Apr 13, 2017
Afterall stealing is not corruption.

39 Likes

Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by hucienda: 2:31pm On Apr 13, 2017
Most, if not all of those buildings in Ikoyi and the likes are warehouses for hard currencies ... but now the owners are all denying ownership.

40 Likes

Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by Banbasil: 3:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
who will claim ownership of such money this time around unless he/she fears no detention.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by madridguy(m): 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
The FG should stop asking for the owner of the funds because no one will ever come out to claim the ownership.

Sai Baba, please get court injunction that if no one comes out for the money within 7 days, then the funds should be confiscated and use the money for things that will better the lives of Nigerians.

15 Billion naira cash, when I cannot even boast of 15 naira. Naija politician are heartless.

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by IVORY2009(m): 6:26pm On Apr 13, 2017
madridguy:
The FG should stop asking for the owner of the funds because no one will ever come out to claim the ownership.

Sai Baba, please get court injunction that if no one comes out for the money within 7 days, then the funds should be confiscated and use the money for things that will better the lives of Nigerians.

15 Billion naira cash, when I cannot even boast of 15 naira. Naija politician are heartless.

If I was to do an investigation, the owner of dat house would be the first person to be picked up, and he will lead the way to those who were living in d house!

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by madridguy(m): 6:30pm On Apr 13, 2017
Good point my brother.

IVORY2009:

If I was to do an investigation, the owner of dat house would be the first person to be picked up, and he will lead the way to those who were living in d house!

15 Likes

Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
IVORY2009:

What do you expect from a country where corruption has eaten into every sector like acid on skin.

Don't be surprised if they never find out the owner of those bills.

9 Likes

Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by Princess4ng(f): 6:36pm On Apr 13, 2017
Na me get am oooooo

2 Likes

Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by steppins: 6:36pm On Apr 13, 2017
Propaganda machine is on fire! What else would you do, if you have a failed economy and a bunch of clueless old men as ministers?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by oz4real83(m): 6:36pm On Apr 13, 2017
Na my own ooooo! Bring the money to me!

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by burkingx(f): 6:36pm On Apr 13, 2017
angry

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by NLProblemChild(m): 6:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
Lets share this money and forhget the owners

2 Likes

Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by Abudu2000(m): 6:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
Sketchandcraft:
I am the owner of the money as everyone they deny am... Aeon ode
lol, I'm dead
Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by daamazing(m): 6:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
Bj
Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by hakeem4(m): 6:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
Abeg the money is my own ooo grin

Since everyone is denying, lemme claim it

3 Likes

Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
Who come get the money na... Shey na me ni??

4 Likes

Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by AngelicBeing: 6:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
angry angry
Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by smartty68(m): 6:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
The owner of Osborne Tower knows who has the money. Shikina

Or abi na ghost build Osborne tower

Use your kidney EFCC

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by Ngasky(m): 6:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
Will all these stashed money prevent the owner from dying?
And you will see religious leaders and misguided youths supporting such looters when actually they destroy generstions unborn by their acts. Only time will tell wealth cannot stop sickness/pains or death. One can remember Michael Jackson that was put in special oxygenated room and the scientists gave him the life expectancy of 120 years where is he today and at what age did he die?

7 Likes

Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by Shelloween(m): 6:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
Efi Awusa
Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by Kobicove(m): 6:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
Since everyone is denying ownership of the money please send it to my account grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by KKKWHITE(m): 6:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
Since the money has no ownership , its mine
Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by Chiefpriest1(m): 6:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
Lol. This is funny. So, human beings as greedy as they are could actually run from money.

If dem born u well come out claim am na. You ll be eating efcc beans in the next few weeks.

Na only Andrew Yakubu be man among all of una. The guy get liver sue efcc sef say on top this money, we die put. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by reyscrub(m): 6:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
Jeeeeeesu! amaka why? Why everyone they fear take ownership of the money now?

Plus sahara or any other online news just tell the world say na me get the money plis.

I'm ready to face any sanction from any quarters given that I will be given 20% of the money.

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by yinkard4me(m): 6:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
EFCC should just share the money amongst 180 million Nigerians. We'll all get about N100, that's enough to buy a whistle...
#Whistleblower

12 Likes

Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by leokennedi(m): 6:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
It's obvious he doesn't want to be the one to dig his own grave.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Between Kemi Adeosun And Peter Obi On The Platform (Photos) / ‘Dead’ Man Gives Witness At Delta Tribunal / Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.