Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Photos From Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Celebration In Warri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Celebration In Warri (32039 Views)

Dino Melaye Poses With 2 Ladies At His 46th Birthday Party (Photo) / Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows / The Decoration Of The Venue For Tompolo's 46th Birthday Lecture (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Celebration In Warri by Lexusgs430: 4:25pm On Apr 13, 2017
The day wey then go celebrate me alive, i shall be there in personal person to attend, without fear, flavour or favour ........... This tin be like those diaspora/nigeria marriage wey husband or wife dey miss, nah only picture we go see ....
Re: Photos From Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Celebration In Warri by babadee1(m): 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2017
Motherfucker2:

Buhari

The man you claim to have been looking for is in warri celebrating his birthday

Go arrest him if you're strong enough

Where is he in the pictures na? Birthday celebration in absentia. Shior!
Re: Photos From Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Celebration In Warri by Motherfucker2: 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2017
Jaideyone:
where's tompolo in the picture

His ghost celebrated the birthday
Re: Photos From Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Celebration In Warri by Eluwilussit(m): 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
TeeSeven:
Whether we agree or not, this guy is obviously a celebrated hero in his own enclave. I must say too that this says a lot about the psyche of 'his people'.

The same way bubu is a hero in the north. If not for tribalism, an idiot like Buhari will not amount to more than a gate man. angry
Re: Photos From Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Celebration In Warri by aleeyus(m): 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
Motherfucker2:

Did he loot your pocket money ??

But you celebrate Tinubu who is a wanted drug dealer in the USA
where did you get your info?
Re: Photos From Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Celebration In Warri by JegaQuin: 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
Celebrations of criminal!

Shame on the SS!
Re: Photos From Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Celebration In Warri by Afriifa(m): 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
TeeSeven:
Whether we agree or not, this guy is obviously a celebrated hero in his own enclave. I must say too that this says a lot about the psyche of 'his people'.
you are only fed with what the media portrays of him..

We know him.. And we Dear him.
Re: Photos From Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Celebration In Warri by Afriifa(m): 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2017
JegaQuin:
Celebrations of criminal!

Shame on the SS!
shut up. You only know what the media tells you. Don't show your Ignorance in Niger Delta Affairs
Re: Photos From Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Celebration In Warri by Afriifa(m): 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2017
aleeyus:
where did you get your info?
shut ur hypocrisy up
Re: Photos From Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Celebration In Warri by badostic: 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2017
Cowardice is when you celebrate your birthday, your father's burial and you were no where to be found. Illiteracy is actually expensive and a incurable disease. Those guys are just making cool money from him. A man who went to secondary school will never act that way. Keep feeding hungry professors.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Celebration In Warri by mario383: 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2017
Motherfucker2:

Buhari

If the entire Yoruba race celebrated one of the greatest thieves and world wide corrupt Nigerian, a person of Tunubu otherwise known as Thieffnubu, then Tomopolo must be celebrated too since he was only fighting those who have been stealing thier oil blocks. Thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Celebration In Warri by ziga: 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
Motherfucker2:

1. Did he loot your pocket money ??

2. But you celebrate Tinubu who is a wanted drug dealer in the USA

1. Yes he did!!!

2. He said that the problem is that we celebrate looters. If Tinubu stole your money and we are celebrating him, then that is also a problem!
Re: Photos From Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Celebration In Warri by aleeyus(m): 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2017
Afriifa:
shut ur hypocrisy up
knowledge is power, please develop some power while here on this earth. Really, your post makes you sound like Idiot. grin
Re: Photos From Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Celebration In Warri by Afriifa(m): 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2017
unclezuma:
Madness
mind your business
Re: Photos From Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Celebration In Warri by Jaideyone(m): 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2017
Motherfucker2:

His ghost celebrated the birthday
smh
Re: Photos From Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Celebration In Warri by henocherry18: 4:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
This is why this country can never move forward. A man that has mortgaged the future of the Ijaws but the unborn and the living yet, they are happy singing his praises. When are we going to get things right and begin to reason very well?
Re: Photos From Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Celebration In Warri by Afriifa(m): 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
mario383:
If the entire Yoruba race celebrated one of the greatest thieves and world wide corrupt Nigerian, a person of Tunubu otherwise known as Thieffnubu, then Tomopolo must be celebrated too since he was only fighting those who have been stealing thier oil blocks. Thieves.
tell him more. Nice one. Tomplolo sacrificed a lot
Re: Photos From Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Celebration In Warri by AngelicBeing: 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
sad
Re: Photos From Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Celebration In Warri by Afriifa(m): 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
aleeyus:
knowledge is power, please develop some power while here on this earth. Really, your post makes you sound like Idiot. grin
lol. Funny just mind your business
Re: Photos From Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Celebration In Warri by mike85060: 4:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
ObikeNkem:
Tompolo, an Ijaw man, held is birthday celebrations at Warri, Ijawland yet we Igbos are the most vocal about it. When did we Igbos become judge and jury in Ijaw affair that has nothing to do with we Ndigbo?

As an Igbo man I am really worried about how we Igbos have become minions to a minority ethnic group like the Ijaws. I am really troubled about how we Igbos have been reduced to licking the butthole of the Ijaws. I am really saddened about how we Igbos have got our tongue perpetually cleaved to the an.al orofice of the Ijaws
shut up there. Afonja ur divide and rule tactick had expired it woun't work. The south south and the south east is more united than ever
Re: Photos From Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Celebration In Warri by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
ObikeNkem:
Tompolo, an Ijaw man, held is birthday celebrations at Warri, Ijawland yet we Igbos are the most vocal about it. When did we Igbos become judge and jury in Ijaw affair that has nothing to do with we Ndigbo?

As an Igbo man I am really worried about how we Igbos have become minions to a minority ethnic group like the Ijaws. I am really troubled about how we Igbos have been reduced to licking the butthole of the Ijaws. I am really saddened about how we Igbos have got our tongue perpetually cleaved to the an.al orofice of the Ijaws
speak of your tongue bro
Re: Photos From Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Celebration In Warri by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
Afriifa:
mind your business

Are you minding yours?
Re: Photos From Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Celebration In Warri by rotimage(m): 4:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
Motherfucker2:

Buhari

I want to be like Tompolo when i grow up

This hatred has blind more than your reasoning mind to the level that even your eyes are not seeing again

Where in the story was it stated that Tompolo was present at the venue or I believe you don't even recognize Tompolo when you see him seff smiley

Get your head straight!
Re: Photos From Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Celebration In Warri by Afriifa(m): 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
henocherry18:
This is why this country can never move forward. A man that has mortgaged the future of the Ijaws but the unborn and the living yet, they are happy singing his praises. When are we going to get things right and begin to reason very well?
why can't you shut your ignorance behaviour? Tompolo is one of the reasons you even know the Ijaws exist as a tribe
Re: Photos From Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Celebration In Warri by Afriifa(m): 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
unclezuma:

Are you minding yours?
calling people madness out of your own ignorance is bullshit.
Re: Photos From Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Celebration In Warri by aleeyus(m): 4:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
Afriifa:
lol. Funny just mind your business
Ok, Sir
Re: Photos From Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Celebration In Warri by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2017
Afriifa:
calling people madness out of your own ignorance is bullshit.

How ignorant can one individual be? If they keep quoting people instead having their own say.

I'm Niger Deltan and celebrating a crook is beyond me...Please act like you've got some sense next time.

Ask TonyeBarcanista he'll tell you horror stories of how Okrika almost disappeared because of the likes of Tompolo and his ilk.

Please take your childish fanboy silliness to some other persons quotes.
Re: Photos From Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Celebration In Warri by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2017
I dont see any 'somebody' there.
Re: Photos From Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Celebration In Warri by Afriifa(m): 5:00pm On Apr 13, 2017
unclezuma:

How ignorant can one individual be? If they keep quoting people instead having their own say.

I'm Niger Deltan and celebrating a crook is beyond me...Please act like you've got some sense next time.

As TonyeBarcanista he'll tell you horror stories of how Okrika almost disappeared because of the likes of Tompolo and his ilk.

Please take your childish fanboy silliness to some other persons quotes.
you are an Ignorant. And stop parading yourself as a Niger Deltan. Because if truly you are. Then you will know how many gun boats storm villages everyday in search of tompolo's whereabouts when he was fighting for his people's right. You will know howmany jet fighers n helicopters storm Ijaw towns just to get rid of Tompolo. You will know how many near death experience tompolo faced while agitating for his people. You will know how many nights tompolo spend in d forest running from bullets and air raids.

And if truly you are a son of Niger Delta you will know all the returns his selfless sacrifice have yielded to the Niger Delta.

If you are not an Idiot. You will Know Niger Delta Ministry exist today because the likes of Tompolo paid the price.

Next time don't display your ignorance in Niger delta affairs.

I go on n on. But i will stop here. Enjoy your day

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Hires Chukwuma Machukwu Umeh As His New Lawyer / Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.