Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,593 members, 7,823,580 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Okezie Ikpeazu Standing In A Train In China (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okezie Ikpeazu Standing In A Train In China (Photo) (39719 Views)

Okieze Ikpeazu Standing In A Metro Train While In United States- Photo / Walter Onnoghen, Ex-CJN Standing In The Dock (Photos) / Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Standing In A Train In China (Photo) by ijayebonyi(f): 6:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
jmoore:
Don't use obodo oyibo as a case study for humility.

Na when em land 9ja, we go know if em dey humble or not.

There are many people that stand on a train, it has nothing to do with humility.

So true
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Standing In A Train In China (Photo) by Agumbankembu: 6:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
Lordsocrates:

mehnnnn my governor, first you go see like 5 power bikes, outriders, then like 15 jeeps, Press bus, bomb disposal vehicle, government house bus, and 2 hilux of sophisticatedly armed soldiers.

the man been the form I ride in my personal car, time wey him turn Governor

Hehehe, I didn't want to go into details.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Standing In A Train In China (Photo) by FBIL: 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
This writer is a fake one! This isn't a train but a bus that conveys passengers alighting from a Plane to the exit lounge in an Airport. I live here and understand every system here...In that bus, no one cares for anybody, you should sort urself out if all the seats are occupied by those little Chinese.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Standing In A Train In China (Photo) by Daboomb: 6:21pm On Apr 13, 2017
bizza45:
if na 9ja now, e go carry 10cars dey waka... nobody go dey hear word.... but its not my business anyway

In Nigeria, an ordinary LGA chairman will carry convoy of five Cars, a whole Truck of MOPOL, Siren everywhere terrorising the populace but when they go abroad, they realize how ORDINARY they are and dare not misbehave ...... because Na Jail for them be that.

I hope some of us that idolize and praise-sing these "crooked Politicians" here in Nigeria, realize that we are really the ones responsible for their inflated ego and our own suffering?
undecided undecided
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Standing In A Train In China (Photo) by Princewell2012(m): 6:31pm On Apr 13, 2017
mrborntodoit:
Arrogant at home, Humble abroad !

Smh for our bulletproof riding leaders, they know how much they steal on a daily basis hence the need for high security.

See as e gentle inside train for China as e no owe anybody there so nothing to fear grin

You hit the nail on the head. Because they have stolen too much from us so they have every reason to fear
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Standing In A Train In China (Photo) by darlingtin1985(m): 7:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
How does this increase the money in my bank account lmao.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Standing In A Train In China (Photo) by cytell56: 7:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Standing In A Train In China (Photo) by Angeleena(m): 7:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
Jchi9876:
See as the black pig was forced to humble himself for oyinbo man country.. Yes forced!!!!
For Aba And Umuahia he is an emperor and god....

Gov Ishi Azu
no Bro,that's harsh!!! black pigthat's an handsome dark man,with a full round head..
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Standing In A Train In China (Photo) by johnsonedidiong(m): 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
no convoy ah
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Standing In A Train In China (Photo) by ElsonMorali: 8:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
Outside of Nigeria they are all nonentities.

Their worshippers are only Nigerian based jobless youths.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Standing In A Train In China (Photo) by pelepeleb: 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
useless man and with his colleague useless senators, that is how they live outside and bee stilling our money mend for development of this nation . all of our senator , governor house of rep that stol and still steeling Nigeria money, all of you will not see 2019 election, naa the way this governor they stand and can not burn the money ment for his state any how na the same way un na go de stand about corners. wicked selfish animal in human form that deny the present day you comfort.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Standing In A Train In China (Photo) by kenoz(m): 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
It's only when they're in foreign countries that they'll become a gentleman
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Standing In A Train In China (Photo) by gnykelly(m): 9:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Sorry to disappoint you but Okezie hardly move around with convoy. Just one Jeep and one Hilux of 4 mopol men.
He does not go with siren either, I believe you heard the story of how armed robbers shot at his car, thinking it was ordinary Jeep coming, one early morning in Aba.

Akwa Ibom governor tho sad that one love long convoy oh. Hah, e dey be like POTUS dey cross.

humility doesn't equate good governance. the same aba that was in the news for dump site.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Standing In A Train In China (Photo) by Sammyblaq(m): 9:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Sorry to disappoint you but Okezie hardly move around with convoy. Just one Jeep and one Hilux of 4 mopol men.
He does not go with siren either, I believe you heard the story of how armed robbers shot at his car, thinking it was ordinary Jeep coming, one early morning in Aba.

Akwa Ibom governor tho sad that one love long convoy oh. Hah, e dey be like POTUS dey cross.
See how you are talking good of a governor and talking bad of another.

Stop to compare and let's face the fact. Abia is dirty!.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Standing In A Train In China (Photo) by Agumbankembu: 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2017
Sammyblaq:

See how you are talking good of a governor and talking bad of another.

Stop to compare and let's face the fact. Abia is dirty!.

you guys get it wrong, am telling you what i see, Okezie does not go with long convoys, and i was replying to the guy who said he will come back to 10 car convoys.

Udom is another case, the guy loves convoy, even his statesman detailed the type of vehicles in his convoy, it is not about good or bad guys, it is about convoy length.

If it is about Udom, he is a nice man too, i have had privilege of being in his office, and he is a nice gentle fellow.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Standing In A Train In China (Photo) by searay(m): 9:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
Agumbankembu:

He goes with 4
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Standing In A Train In China (Photo) by searay(m): 9:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Gov Udom moves with 4
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Standing In A Train In China (Photo) by searay(m): 9:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
pelepeleb:
useless man and with his colleague useless senators, that is how they live outside and bee stilling our money mend for development of this nation . all of our senator , governor house of rep that stol and still steeling Nigeria money, all of you will not see 2019 election, naa the way this governor they stand and can not burn the money ment for his state any how na the same way un na go de stand about corners. wicked selfish animal in human form that deny the present day you comfort.
Stop disgracing yourself
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Standing In A Train In China (Photo) by Agumbankembu: 9:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
searay:
Gov Udom moves with 4

You know this guy?

Lordsocrates:

mehnnnn my governor, first you go see like 5 power bikes, outriders, then like 15 jeeps, Press bus, bomb disposal vehicle, government house bus, and 2 hilux of sophisticatedly armed soldiers.

the man been the form I ride in my personal car, time wey him turn Governor
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Standing In A Train In China (Photo) by kunletexs: 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2017
where is the humanity, has he been seen doing this in his state, what type of cars does he drive to office, does he have those 10 or 15 vehicles following him about when going out. what are the welfare packages he has for public and civil servants?
is he owning workers money?
all these are pointers to see if in deed he is humble or not

but come to think of it na governor we dey talk of o. what is humanity has to do with good governance. can they have humanity in the eyes of the people and be stacking millions in their toilet or water tanks somewhere?
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Standing In A Train In China (Photo) by Johntimo1(m): 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
kazmanbanjoko:
Stand up Nigeria... Produced by bunmi davies

lolz
guy you no well
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Standing In A Train In China (Photo) by Henon: 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Shut Up! You are bloody liar! Which Ikpeazu doesn't use convoy and siren? I live and work lest than 10 poles from Government House, we are almost going deaf because loud and incessant siren.

People can lie oo!

1 Like

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Standing In A Train In China (Photo) by Babysho(m): 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2017
ThatCEO:
Na so. Beijing ditie (most likely). And why is that blogger talking about humility? Bros no want Sidon for traffic, simple! N them no born am make e blow siren. Funny enough, a whole govnor, nobody even send am but back home, him boiz for don clear road 2km ahead.

Make dem just sell naija abeg. Elon Musk go buy am. politicians go do their own gra gra (what make them so special), winch n thief sef no go let you sleep for night. Even our men of God will puff-up n feel they are more important than their congregation.

All of them will travel n see all these things but will never think of implementing such at home. It took Beijing a mere 10 years to develop the bulk of their current railway network.

The solution isn't that far from us. Sell the country to a foreigner preferably North Korea because this Nigeria require rough handling or else in the next twenty years, na Gutter water average class go dey drink o.

1 Like

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Standing In A Train In China (Photo) by konfused: 12:18am On Apr 14, 2017
Am surprised nobody seems to have noticed that this ain't Okezie Ikpeazu.

Na wah, check out the glasses and that of okezie.

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Standing In A Train In China (Photo) by Abdulqareem: 6:38am On Apr 14, 2017
I want post thread for nairaland. Pls somebody should explain to me how. Thanks
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Standing In A Train In China (Photo) by Mcreloaded(m): 6:42am On Apr 14, 2017
Humility fire
There was no space for him to sit and if it was in Nigeria he would have booked the whole couch don't forget politicians are scared and as such they can't be seen with commoners
And I repeat humility fire]
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Standing In A Train In China (Photo) by kenny5811(m): 7:03am On Apr 14, 2017
wait o!!! if chair don full him go pursue Chinese citizen from him chair? abi him neva watch or even hear of movies like shaolin temple.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Standing In A Train In China (Photo) by ProsperUSA: 7:22am On Apr 14, 2017
Daboomb:

In Nigeria, an ordinary LGA chairman will carry convoy of five Cars, a whole Truck of MOPOL, Siren everywhere terrorising the populace but when they go abroad, they realize how ORDINARY they are and dare not misbehave ...... because Na Jail for them be that.

I hope some of us that idolize and praise-sing these "crooked Politicians" here in Nigeria, realize that we are really the ones responsible for their inflated ego and our own suffering?
undecided undecided

100% correct
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Standing In A Train In China (Photo) by Sammyblaq(m): 8:36am On Apr 14, 2017
Agumbankembu:

you guys get it wrong, am telling you what i see, Okezie does not go with long convoys, and i was replying to the guy who said he will come back to 10 car convoys.

Udom is another case, the guy loves convoy, even his statesman detailed the type of vehicles in his convoy, it is not about good or bad guys, it is about convoy length.

If it is about Udom, he is a nice man too, i have had privilege of being in his office, and he is a nice gentle fellow.
I quoted you cos ur comment didn't sound like a reply though...
Ndewo!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benin Republic Has Not Released Igboho - Lawyer, Sowore Speak / Obidients' Boo Lamidi Apapa Outside The Court of Appeal / The Body Of Josiah Waziri Fursum Assassinated With 16 AK 47 Bullets In Jos (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.