Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Ayo Ajewole 'Woli Agba' Weds In Style (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayo Ajewole 'Woli Agba' Weds In Style (Photos) (55243 Views)

E-money Rocks Police Customised Facemask As He Steps Out In Style - Photos / #10YearsChallenge: Dele Omo Woli Agba Shares Pictures, Ali Baba Reacts / Complete History And Biography Of Ayo Ajewole(woli Agba) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Ajewole 'Woli Agba' Weds In Style (Photos) by SpicyMimi(f): 6:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
PapiNigga:
the funniest skit I've seen on IG this year.

HML Woli Agba.
Please where can I watch it?
Re: Ayo Ajewole 'Woli Agba' Weds In Style (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 6:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
The are both 'teethed' grin
Re: Ayo Ajewole 'Woli Agba' Weds In Style (Photos) by Ovokoo: 6:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
SpicyMimi:

Please where can I watch it?
Here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr97xFrzLd4

1 Like

Re: Ayo Ajewole 'Woli Agba' Weds In Style (Photos) by AkinPhysicist: 6:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
grin
Re: Ayo Ajewole 'Woli Agba' Weds In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 13, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Chisus! Is the bride hugging Odulade so romatically there? Abi na fotoshop? 'groom being laughing sheepishly behind Odulade in the name of comedy'. i almost thought Odulade was the real groom with dat mesmerizing hug and look from d bride...hmmm..make I stop here
no, continue
Re: Ayo Ajewole 'Woli Agba' Weds In Style (Photos) by Tobbie01: 7:02pm On Apr 13, 2017
willian10:
The first pix be like say Woli Agba don hammer th girl belle grin
Woli sef no do pay b4 service angry
Congrats to dem cheesy

Bring your PayPal and iTunes giftcard to me, my bank alert na gbagam grin

We buy ITunes gift card at affordable rates.. add up 5C0F0E1..
Re: Ayo Ajewole 'Woli Agba' Weds In Style (Photos) by TrumpDonald2: 7:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
PapiNigga:

HML Woli Agba.
Bro, can you send a link to the skit? Pls
Re: Ayo Ajewole 'Woli Agba' Weds In Style (Photos) by AntiWailer: 7:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:

Daddy - Joor o, e wo lala ninu gbogbo e.
Member - Gbogbo e ni
Daddy - Gbogbo e? Tie tan loni.

Hahahahahahaha, I keep watching it over and over again.

As in enh. grin
Re: Ayo Ajewole 'Woli Agba' Weds In Style (Photos) by Chanchit: 7:55pm On Apr 13, 2017
PapiNigga:

HML Woli Agba.

I had to download it after watching it countless times on Instagram. that skit is really crazy mehn.
Re: Ayo Ajewole 'Woli Agba' Weds In Style (Photos) by SpicyMimi(f): 8:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
Re: Ayo Ajewole 'Woli Agba' Weds In Style (Photos) by Reuben07(m): 9:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
bjt:
Happy Married Life to Alfa Sule grin
eye defect noted.na WOLI AGBA Dem call am
Re: Ayo Ajewole 'Woli Agba' Weds In Style (Photos) by GreatManBee: 9:15pm On Apr 13, 2017
Deeypeey:
lolz...o n gba lara mi!...emi Olorun n gba lara mi!!!

Abeg interpret the song for me.
Re: Ayo Ajewole 'Woli Agba' Weds In Style (Photos) by holatin(m): 9:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
Deeypeey:

name?...me I no know oo
it doesn't necessarily need to have a name sha...just go instagram/youtube and type Ayo Ajewole videos...
done see am self. tanx for caring
Re: Ayo Ajewole 'Woli Agba' Weds In Style (Photos) by Jyde89: 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
Icon79:
That term "Gospel Comedian" sounds like an aberration to me - an anomaly. The gospel is a serious business.

It cost our Lord Jesus Christ His life; hence, it shouldn't be turned into a comedic show.

O pari

my brother Jesus did command us to mourn and be sober for him till we die ok! Besides he did not loose his life cos he ressurected on the third day, so if the commedy ministry is also introduced as means of winning souls into the kingdom, i support gospel commedy.
Re: Ayo Ajewole 'Woli Agba' Weds In Style (Photos) by Icon79(m): 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2017
First, I didn't say that Jesus Christ LOST his life. I said that the gospel is a serious business because it cost Jesus His life. That's a true statement. The fact that he resurrected still doesn't change the fact that He was crucified and that He shed His Blood to redeem mankind. Even He Himself said that He came to give HIS LIFE as a ransom for many. Got it

As regards to the so called gospel comedy, I will revert to my previous statement that the gospel is a serious business and must be handled with the seriousness it deserves. Neither the apostles nor the early church fathers practised gospel comedy. So go figure....

O pari

Jyde89:

my brother Jesus did command us to mourn and be sober for him till we die ok! Besides he did not loose his life cos he ressurected on the third day, so if the commedy ministry is also introduced as means of winning souls into the kingdom, i support gospel commedy.
Re: Ayo Ajewole 'Woli Agba' Weds In Style (Photos) by Jyde89: 11:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
Icon79:

First, I didn't say that Jesus Christ LOST his life. I said that the gospel is a serious business because it cost Jesus His life. That's a true statement. The fact that he resurrected still doesn't change the fact that He was crucified and that He shed His Blood to redeem mankind. Even He Himself said that He came to give HIS LIFE as a ransom for many. Got it

As regards to the so called gospel comedy, I will revert to my previous statement that the gospel is a serious business and must be handled with the seriousness it deserves. Neither the apostles nor the early church fathers practised gospel comedy. So go figure....

O pari

they didn't do gospel movies nor shear tracts nor build schools or hospitals either, but we have them today, i bet you'll also frawn at churches winning souls through the viewing of champions league matches in the church premisis, like i said earlier, i support any positive move to win souls for christ, the devil gets creative every day; why should we stick to one thing.
Re: Ayo Ajewole 'Woli Agba' Weds In Style (Photos) by Bolincosugar(f): 8:55am On Apr 15, 2017
nikkypearl:
congrats bro

I pray for every one in line for miracle marriages, God will connect you to your God ordained spouse this year.Amen!

peace!

Amen
Re: Ayo Ajewole 'Woli Agba' Weds In Style (Photos) by jaymejate: 6:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
I swear if you're not following this guy on IG, OYO o

https://www.instagram.com/p/BShSUDejNGE/

Ala ni shaa grin grin grin grin
Re: Ayo Ajewole 'Woli Agba' Weds In Style (Photos) by Jsolomex(m): 8:51pm On Apr 16, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Can’t Date A Man Who Can't Buy Me A Car – Maame Yaa / Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People / Meet Konjo Leyla, Mayorkun US Tour Manager: Fans Ask "Is This Your Own Chioma?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.