Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Thinking About Changing Your Career? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Thinking About Changing Your Career? (719 Views)

Am Thinking Of Quitting My Job / Advice Needed:a Masters Degree To Aid My 2.2 Or A Life-changing Trip To Italy? / A Friend Lost His Job: How To Future-proof Your Career! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thinking About Changing Your Career? by godfadda6(m): 11:13am On Dec 31, 2009
Hey guys, are you thinking baout changing your career?

why not try making ice creams??

We sell ice cream machines at reasonble prices, just check out some of our machines and we will give you the best service,

call 08023908614 or 07036650116 for more info,

Re: Thinking About Changing Your Career? by jobeseus: 11:54am On Jan 07, 2010
hello
am very interested can u hint me more on details of price,type and probably power consumption capacity
u can reach me at jobeseus@yahoo.com
thanx
Re: Thinking About Changing Your Career? by godfadda6(m): 12:10am On Jan 09, 2010
i need to know some facts, do you have nay knowledge in ice cream business?? if not, you need to go get one,

well the least of my machines goes for N600,000 but i can reduce it to N550,000 as long as you promise to get me more clients,

the machine i'm selling is single phased and it is of various types, there are ones with three flavours and single serve, just hit me back with your questions ok

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Place For An Horticulturist? / Cwisp Forum / Banks To Sack Again Soon!1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.