Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,370 members, 7,864,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:44 AM

Big Brother Naija Is Nonsense, Loss To Nigeria – Seun Kuti - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Brother Naija Is Nonsense, Loss To Nigeria – Seun Kuti (601 Views)

Seun Kuti Flaunts A Massive Tattoo: Hit Or Miss?? / Seun Kuti Poses Nude (Photo) / Seun Kuti Recounts How His Family Suffered In The Hands Of Nigerian Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Brother Naija Is Nonsense, Loss To Nigeria – Seun Kuti by OkNaijaComNg(m): 3:15pm On Apr 13, 2017
Big Brother Naija is nonsense, loss to Nigeria – Seun Kuti

Nigerian Afrobeat musician, Seun Kuti, has waded into the talks about the just concluded Big Brother Naija Reality show.

According to him, Big Brother Naija is nonsense and does not add value to Nigerians but rather highlighted Nigerians’ love for senseless consumerism.

Seun, Son of afrobeat legend Fela, said the fact that Efe who hails from Niger Delta region emerged winner shows how f*cked Nigeria is at the moment.

He said on twitter: “I believe that the fact someone from the Niger Delta won the BBA nonsense is very accurate.

“I mean what other region has been bleeped by international extractors more?

“While the majority jubilates when one of them is given peanuts in corrupt returns for their suffering.

He further added, “Someone has won but the nation stays losing! Another big L for Nigeria and I don’t mean the late talent.

“When Big Brother’s celebration of senseless consumerism and misdirection gets more young people voting than our national elections and candidates, we just need to raise better people, shikena!!

“I mean I thought we Fela kids were the ‘no do wells’ and the uncouth! How come we care so much?

“Re-evaluate yourself. What have you learnt in the past 90 days that you couldn’t have learnt just paying attention to your own life?”
Source:https://oknaija.com.ng/big-brother-naija-is-nonsense-loss-to-nigeria-seun-kuti/

1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija Is Nonsense, Loss To Nigeria – Seun Kuti by izzou(m): 3:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija Is Nonsense, Loss To Nigeria – Seun Kuti by Michellla(f): 3:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
Is he just hearing of the existence of big brother?
Re: Big Brother Naija Is Nonsense, Loss To Nigeria – Seun Kuti by shaqhead: 3:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
Michellla:
Is he just hearing of the existence of big brother?
He isn't jst hearing of it but this years show was akin to the election of Obama as president!
Re: Big Brother Naija Is Nonsense, Loss To Nigeria – Seun Kuti by mrtomola(m): 4:22pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ok ! Ride on Bro. Seun and don't forget to tell Efe too...
Re: Big Brother Naija Is Nonsense, Loss To Nigeria – Seun Kuti by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 13, 2017
Oga seun,goan sleep jorrr.
Re: Big Brother Naija Is Nonsense, Loss To Nigeria – Seun Kuti by firebaby(f): 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2017
Unfortunately he is saying the truth

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija Is Nonsense, Loss To Nigeria – Seun Kuti by Came: 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
Una never tell me the moral way that big brother whatever dey teach people ooooo....I still dey wonder. Dem just pack people put for one place dey wait for when dem go fvck themselves.... Hmmmmmm!!!! People stay one place without work, dey chop, dey smoke, dey finger themselves, and at the end they get paid.... Na wa oooooo.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Taught Me A Lot Of Things I Know- Peter Okoye / See Viral Picture And Video Of A Snake Attack On A Motocyclist / Selebobo Ft Davido - Waka Waka | HIDDEN MEANING & REACTION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.