Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Goodluck Jonathan’s Daughter, Faith Edward Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goodluck Jonathan’s Daughter, Faith Edward Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary (1018 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's Daughter, Faith Edward And Hubby Welcome Son / John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary / Paul Okoye And Wife, Anita Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Sweet Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan’s Daughter, Faith Edward Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by JamieNaijaTeam: 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
Goodluck Jonathan’s daughter, Faith Edward and her hubby are celebrating their 3rd wedding anniversary today.

Recall they had the talk of the town wedding 3 years ago when her father was the president.

Faith took to social media to write this;

'Wow what a feeling. I can't believe it's been 3years already, it feels like it was yesterday that I said I DO. Thank you God for making it possible and I pray as we celebrate 3yrs anniversary today may we celebrate 30yrs anniversary as well'

And yes, we say Amen to that. 30 years and more. Abi anyone needs her husband or na faith you need? So if the answer is NO, wish them 100 years together

To celebrate their aniversary, Her Husband Godswill wrote on his Facebook page...

Three years ago my dream came through, today I have a beautiful wife and daughter to show for this wonderful union. I'm happy for the man, woman and parents we have grown to become.
Happy wedding anniversary to us, I love you my dear wife
#wearerocking
#foreverinlove
#DaddyandmummyEliana

VIEW SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/goodluck-jonathans-daughter-faith.html

Lalasticlala missyb3 fynestboi

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Daughter, Faith Edward Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Came: 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2017
The girl no be like person way don chop money not to talk of chopping a nations money.How person go follow chop money of a country way be giant of African still look like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Daughter, Faith Edward Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by josephine123: 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
ok den

(1) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Turns Good Girl: “dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed” / Olamide,lil Kesh Hit Studio Together With DMW Member Ichaba For Their New Song(p / Davido Customized Expensive Diamond Jewelry's Crested With DMW & 30billion Gang(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.