|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,742,366 members, 6,505,017 topics. Date: Friday, 24 September 2021 at 09:12 AM
A Very Competent Graphic Artist Is Urgently Needed To Complete A Task / First Bank Hq Is Urgently In Need Of A Creative Graphic Artist / Apply For Graphic Artist Position At Vanaplus Group (2) (3) (4)
|Graphic Artist by Hakky520: 7:24pm On Apr 13, 2017|
Write, produce and edit original content
* Edit content for features, highlight videos and future use
* Work seamlessly between multiple projects of varying complexities while respecting deadlines
* Brainstorming and developing visual storyboards to support instructional content
* Ensuring all styles and standards are adhered to while creating a variety of new and unique graphics
* Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, brochures, identity cards, business cards, Internet websites and company literature both internal and external.
* Set up meetings with respective individuals in order to understand the ideas, objectives and requirement of each design project.
* Interprets and develop designs in line with the ideas gathered from research and during briefing sessions.
* Proofread designs and documents to produce accurate and high-quality work;
* Maintain and improve the Brand Manual
* Plan, promote and execute activities and strategies to establish and maintain a positive presence for our brand.
* Provide guidance to staff and convey the vision and values of our corporate identity and brand.
* Assist with formatting of internal & external documents such as reports and provide guidance to users within the Organization
* Monitoring compliance with the company defined brand formatting in regards to procedure, letterheads, email signature, project reports, presentations and proposals.
* Interacts with all functional departments, outside design, pre-press, print and materials suppliers to ensure that the assigned customer specific projects are executed to high company quality standards and completed on time.
* Constantly seek to develop yourself by researching and learning current events, trends, music, pop culture and new technologies and tying these into our production workflow.
* Organization and management of multimedia content and display equipment
* Maintain cleanliness of work area and equipment.
* Maintain communication and client satisfaction.
* Use creative expertise to interpret the company’s vision and make it a tangible and deliverable product.
* Generate brand marketing ideas/concepts for new and existing services, packaging designs, including shapes, sizes, colours, fonts and imagery.
* Coordinate the production of digital adverts, newspaper and magazine advertisements, direct mail packs, email campaigns, websites, gift and promotional items, onboarding packs, exhibition stands, road shows, and other items as required.
* Perform research on online marketing, social media and emerging technologies with the aim of improving and strengthening the
* Company’s digital marketing efforts
* Plan, strategies and execute marketing designs and activities to establish and maintain brand identity and presence in the market
* You will work on a variety of products, including websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions, corporate identity etc. And you will work closely with our marketing and sales team.
* Any other duties assigned by management.
Requirements and Skills:
* A good first Degree in Graphic Design, Marketing or Advertising is preferred
* At least 3 years working experience either in a company or as an individual.
* 100% self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously and pay attention to detail
* Candidate must be able to provide a portfolio of original design and editing work commensurate to years of work experience
* Creativity and Initiative: Offer up original concepts and ideas, Create engaging content through storytelling and editing techniques
* Strong tech skills with experience using Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite and basic social media analytic tools.
* Expert ability in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, CorelDraw, InDesign and Microsoft office skills are required.
* Ability to work longer days and weekends when needed.
* Able to follow process of team and use initiative as needed
* Ability to convey complex oral, written, photographic or ideas in attractive graphics, working with team to generate desired outcome.
* Strict adherence to size, line/weights, exact colours, etc.
* Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
* Ability to work quickly while upholding the highest quality
* A strong working knowledge of experience design, brand development, interactive Good communication and presentation skills
* Print and web design capabilities: must know how to work in both media for integrated campaigns
* Ability to lead projects from concept to completion. Apply best practices in user interface and interactive design
* Excellent design and layout skills and efficient time management skills are required.
* Confident decision maker with a demonstrated ability to act independently
* Not older than 28 years old
* Experience in ecommerce, banking and ICT sectors will be an added advantage.
* Must be resident in Lagos Mainland
Successful candidates must be ready for immediate employment.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested candidate should forward the copy of their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org or forward their names, qualifications, post applying for and phone number to the message box or to the number displayed on this Advert. Failure to abide by these rules and regulations will lead to TOTAL disqualification. Only the shortlisted candidate will be contacted for an interview.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50