Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,435 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:11 PM

Sat Tutorial In Lagos Nigeria - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Sat Tutorial In Lagos Nigeria (5690 Views)

Oversea Full Scholarship ( Register For Toefl, Gre, Sat, Act @ Affordable Price / Toefl Exam In Lagos Nigeria / Proffesional Examinations (toefl, Gmat, Sat Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sat Tutorial In Lagos Nigeria by megabrill: 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2009
Hi All,

I know there are a lot of people out there experiencing this problem, so anyone who contributes to this is not helpin only me. I need a standard center with a proven history, that can help me prepare for my SAT and TOEFL examinations. I need somehwere in Lagos and a place I can be rest assured of the best service. Please Help !!!!!
Re: Sat Tutorial In Lagos Nigeria by faithnnaj: 11:34am On Jan 04, 2010
First New Generation Study Center! Owned by Americans and Established at G.R.A Ikeja, Lagos. Their website is http://www.fngcenter.com. I think I read somehwere that they have a 100% track record in college placement. Every one of their students get admitted into American Schools. I guess it's because the owners are Americans. I would advice you go for the best and 100% assurance. You can reply on this forum on your findings when you get there. Cheers grin
Re: Sat Tutorial In Lagos Nigeria by faithnnaj: 11:44am On Jan 04, 2010
One ought to be careful. There are guys out there looking to rip people off, so, just be careful!
Re: Sat Tutorial In Lagos Nigeria by megabrill: 1:33pm On Jan 06, 2010
@faith_nnaj Thanks for the advice. I have heard a lot about these things. I just got off chatting with the online support at http://www.fngcenter.com. I already booked an appointment with Mrs. Michelle Ukoh and I'll be seeing her tomorrow. I'll keep you posted. Tnx.
Re: Sat Tutorial In Lagos Nigeria by megabrill: 9:54am On Jan 12, 2010
I even forgot I said I would post a reply here. grin I'll do a brief recap of my journey there. I went there and spoke with this American Woman who knows the system inside out. She gave me free counseling and advice. I actually though all I needed was to register for the exams, but right now, she's helping me with all my admission processing, while I go to sleep, not really though, but the teachers there are putting everything in my brains sha. They're good.

I am on their fan page on facebook. If you visit the site, at the bottom of the page, click on become a fan or something and you'll see my pic there.

Jokes apart, I am not the type that gives free recommendations but as far as I can see in Africa, they're the best. 100% track record aint no fluke!
Re: Sat Tutorial In Lagos Nigeria by oneminman(m): 9:02am On Aug 24, 2010
Hey, I'm also interested in the SAT testing but I'm worried abt pricing for the services of FNG. can anyone help with basic fee info for SAT and TOEFL tutorials? Thanks in advance.
Re: Sat Tutorial In Lagos Nigeria by privatetisa(m): 12:03am On Feb 23, 2018

(1) (Reply)

SUPPLY|CUSTOMIZE SCHOOL SOCKS, BAGS, TIES, BERETS, ETC / Bayelsa State Scholarship To Study Abroad 2013-14 / Electrical Electronics Engineering Project Topics And Complete Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.