Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi (74418 Views)

Teni Falls While Snowing Gymnastics Skills, Wizkid Reacts (Video) / Naira Marley Borrowed Laptop EFCC Found On Him - Management / "Wizkid Stew Flavour" Now On Sale, Wizkid Reacts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by amyangel04(f): 9:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
popesam1:
Balogun Ayodeji Ibrahim popularly known as wizkid react to the money EFCC found in a house in Ikoyi. The
daddy yo crooner in a series of tweet said, 42 million for the akkant ooooo! Jesuuuu!

https://adeenewsblog..co.ke/2017/04/42-million-for-account-ooo-wizkid-react.html?m=1

corruption everywhere
Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by shumuel(m): 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
anotherydz:
But these musicians dey always sing like say na endless money dem get. E dey shout untop 42M undecided

I believe it's $42M in Dollars not Naira o, do the calculation.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by Freelancer007(m): 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2017
hardywaltz:
I have created more Millionaires than any regime - GEJ

And we thot he was joking....
He is better than d chop alone dullard we have in power why giving d citizens recession
Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by Hydrolysis(m): 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2017
books space till tomorrow undecided
Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by Marotzke(m): 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2017
coolesmile:
Dead country
so you are a Zombie? Living among the dead?
Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by caprini1: 10:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
In my own opinion,i don't think it's wise flashing all this recovered money on social media,so that international armed robbers don't invade the country with sophisticated tools and weapons,believing that Nigeria houses are filled with billions of dollars and pounds o..I just saw the picture on BBC....not funny at all.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by Omoluabi16(m): 10:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
capital punishment is all nigeria needs now. So mr Yakubu's case has lost steam now? I weep for nigeria.

Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by buchai: 10:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
like my friend in Oshogbo used to talk "ego na ekwu" I let him know the meaning but he never let go of it (money talks) in a bullshit way.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by Stanleysteno(m): 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2017
MVLOX:
I nid to dey check uncompleted buildings and empty houses... Who knws me self go see millions
brace ur self ooo b4 u enter any building, cause u fit see money wey big pass.... The lord is ur strength

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by tholesus(m): 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
This is more than blood money

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
Suddenly money is being discovered everywhere but no one is arrested for ownership. "Whistleblower" mentions where the money is but fails to mention who owns the money. This new "we are winning the anti-corruption war" campaign is ludicrous. I always thought Nigerians are wise. They will keep your entertained with one "reality" show after another till the grand movie of 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by OgbeniSamm(m): 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
anotherydz:
But these musicians dey always sing like say na endless money dem get. E dey shout untop 42M undecided
broz no be 42M naira o, na 42 million united states motherf*cking dollars. Why Wizzy no go shout Jesuuuuu?
Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by kenoz(m): 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
kiss
Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by monnelnwawundu(m): 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2017
Poly Trick-tians Devil get special respect for them. Na him make am dey build special apartment to contain them. The suffering of Nigerians no dey move them. People dey die of hunger for one corner, Idle money dey chop dust chop dust for another corner. The Money no fit bear am again e come hala-- I don tire o. EFCC na the rescue team.HUNGER DEY CATCH MY NEIGHBOUR SON FOR HERE.

Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by iluvweed(m): 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2017
So whistleblower knows where money is but doesn't know the owner
Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by Opakan2: 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2017
This is just 2% of what GEJ and his pdp goons took out of our treasury for election (pdp dollar envelopes) and personal enrichment

May fire consume any pdp sympathizer on here and Nigeria at large
Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by eyinjuege: 10:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
I hope the whistle blower got the agreed share.

This will encourage others to expose the remaining thieves.

I'm sure they'll all start moving their stash from their various hidey holes, at night now.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by TucoNasyo: 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
Very Funny country any e take come we go survive as usual God help Naija
Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by wonlasewonimi: 10:36pm On Apr 13, 2017
what stops these note counters from helping themselves with one bundle each?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by economania(m): 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
Honestly speaking MAGU should be CONFIRMED.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
If you know what goes on in Nigerian Politics you would know that this is small
This particular one just happened to garner a lot of media attention and publicity
Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by deleo16(m): 11:02pm On Apr 13, 2017
c733d:
Suddenly money is being discovered everywhere but no one is arrested for ownership. "Whistleblower" mentions where the money is but fails to mention who owns the money. This new "we are winning the anti-corruption war" campaign is ludicrous. I always thought Nigerians are wise. They will keep your entertained with one "reality" show after another till the grand movie of 2019.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by lebete3000: 11:15pm On Apr 13, 2017
decatalyst:
So some people actually have the liver to steal this quantum of money? shocked

Wait, how do they sleep at night? Dem no dey fear God? cry cry

They created problems for us and for this hapless family man counting their loot grin

The sweating serious grin

Na person wey dem catch Na him be thief oh. All the money wey dem go recover from 1960 to date no go ever reach Abacha loot cos pesin even talk sey dr family no go ever broke like Dangote even if dem continue dey collect am. And we're here convulsing. We go just go into Coma if na all d Abacha loot we get.

Na d one wey we see be ds. I'm not just a fan of diverting the radar to others.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by Junny04(m): 11:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
Choi....see as the guy wey they count the money they sweat....
Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by lebete3000: 11:21pm On Apr 13, 2017
6toolz:
guy I de with you ooo.. Na my new hustle be that# checking of uncompleted building grin

Sha dey careful no go enter uncompleted building wey be sey na ritualist den make you no go foju ko skippo!
Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by usamali(m): 11:21pm On Apr 13, 2017
Omagago:
dis efcc guy abi banker don suffer. a new meme is here

NIA claims ownership of Ikoyi House 'recovered' fund
- ------♡------- ------♡
The National Intelligence Agency (NIA) is claiming ownership of the $43,449,947, £27,800 and N23, 218,000 seized Wednesday by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission from Osborne Towers, a luxury residential complex in Ikoyi, Lagos, owned by Mr. Adamu Muazu, a former governor of Bauchi state and ex-National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), THEWILL has gathered exclusively.
The NIA is the government security agency tasked with overseeing foreign intelligence and counterintelligence operations in Nigeria.
A ranking government official with knowledge of the latest twist to the seizure confirmed to THEWILL that NIA Director General, Ambassador Ayodele Oke, has been in touch in EFCC’s boss, Ibrahim Magu, to express his displeasure over the raid at the apartment used as one of NIA’s safe houses in Lagos for its clandestine operations.
The official said Magu, whose confirmation as substantive chairman of the agency has been frustrated by the DSS and the Senate, has been under pressure to show President Muhammadu Buhari the billions of naira he told the president during a meeting that the EFCC had recovered under his leadership. “So he is on a reckless search for monies hence all these strings of raids and seizures within the last one week,” the source who asked not be identified said.
“I can authoritatively tell you that money belongs to the NIA. The DG has come forward to claim it and has informed my office of the development. He is furious with Magu for his agency’s recklessness and for compromising their operations,” the official told THEWILL.
Meanwhile, Justice Muslim Hassan of a Federal High Court in Lagos Thursday ordered the temporary forfeiture of the cash and ordered that the funds be temporarily forfeited to the Federal Government and adjourned till May 5, 2017, for anyone interested in the funds to show up before him to show cause why the money should not be permanently forfeited to the Federal Government
Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by usamali(m): 11:23pm On Apr 13, 2017
HMMMMMMMM thank God its not PDP or GEJ
Let see How PMB and APC will cover this
The Osborne Towers, a luxury residential complex in Ikoyi, Lagos where EFCC said it found $43,449,947, £27,800 and N23, 218,000 on Wednesday is owned by the Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi.
The house was built by Alhaji Adamu Muazu, the former Chairman of PDP
through a loan from GTBank.
He could not repay the loan so GTB took over the house and allocated the Pent House to Muazu and two flats.
Rotimi Amaechi bought TWO of the flats (7A and 7B). He then gave 7A to MO ABUDU, the TV presenter, who is suspected to be his girl friend.
But the flat 7B where the money was found belong to Rotimi Amaechi.
The is believed to be cash kept for 2019 elections.
Let's see how the cover up game goes.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by KennyID17(m): 11:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
Angeleena:
as in eeh,them no dey fear God...these silly politicians are refined, terrorists... only God knows, how people are starving and dropping dead,due to their heartless nature...

Like say u no heartless, breaking up with me in d full glare of d public lipsrsealed
Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by eflintsone(m): 11:32pm On Apr 13, 2017
which country go lose this kind of huge money wey efcc dey recover wey the country no go struggle ... but na buhari dem put the sole blame on...
i still remember when goodluck jonathan said and i quote ''STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION"
i shame
Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by zudozz: 11:36pm On Apr 13, 2017
Na make him continue to dey drink him champagne dey go sleep with girls know say him no get money..say him n all this musicians na pauper they be to some people in this country. But I appreciate their talents n hold them in high esteem than all this criminals wey dem dey call politicians.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by Teflon5(m): 11:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
All these our thief politicians dey will Nt die well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mompha Exposes Hushpuppi: Fraudster, Your Mom A Bread Seller & Dad A Taxi Driver / Blue Ivy Performs Traditional African Dance / Iyabo Ojo Poses With Her Daughter, Priscilla’s Mercedes-Benz (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.