Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,030 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Unlock LG L Bello Bootloader - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unlock LG L Bello Bootloader (532 Views)

Redmi 8 Bootloader Unlock, Install TWRP, And Root (guide) / Help To Unlock LG M153(fortune) / Unlock Lg K10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unlock LG L Bello Bootloader by chibatov(m): 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
please is there anyone here that have successfully unlocked the bootloader of the LG L bello before. please if you have just comment the process and help a brother out.
Re: Unlock LG L Bello Bootloader by chibatov(m): 9:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
i have the custom recovery img and uboot img. flashing the custom recovery is not the problem. i just need someone to tell me how to flash or install the uboot img via adb or terminal emulator to unlock the bootloader

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Propose Foldable Smartphone Displays 2019 / Infinix Hot 4 Refuse To On / In Need Of Samsung A5 Or A7 2016 ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.