Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

My Life (episode 8) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Life (episode 8) (293 Views)

Download MP4: The Brave Season 1 Episode 8 (S01E08) - Stealth / My Life (episode 3) / My Life (episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Life (episode 8) by holuwajobar(m): 8:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
My wife and her mother finally left for Abuja very early on Tuesday morning, leaving me all alone in the house. I really felt empty watching them leave but there was nothing i could do than pray for God’s grace and blessings.
I headed to my office later that morning to meet a group of first year students who missed my biology test waiting me. I quickly attended to them, by keeping aside my strict policy and giving them a lengthy assignment in place of the test.
As they left my office fifteen minutes later, Comfort walked in with her usual deceiving smile. I instantly kept a serious face on seeing he.......click d link below to continue reading.....
linkupgist..in/2017/04/my-life-episode-8.html?m=0

(1) (Reply)

Midland Microfinance Bank Job Vacancy.. / Insurance Book App - See App That Contains Insurance Terminology And Policies / What U Need To Know About Your Building Before Give It Out To Unprofessional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.