Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Efe Addresses The Issue Of Unfollowing People On His Page - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efe Addresses The Issue Of Unfollowing People On His Page (777 Views)

Cubana Takes Down Mercy's Moët Endorsement Photos From His Page / Xenophobia: Nigerians Send AKA DM, Storm His Page (Screenshots) / Tekno Warns Against Butt, Boobs And Manhood Enlargement Adverts On His Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Efe Addresses The Issue Of Unfollowing People On His Page by metronaija3: 9:50pm On Apr 13, 2017

Re: Efe Addresses The Issue Of Unfollowing People On His Page by GloriaNinja(f): 9:52pm On Apr 13, 2017
STFU
Re: Efe Addresses The Issue Of Unfollowing People On His Page by charleff512(m): 9:56pm On Apr 13, 2017
Based on logistics,the guy has the right to follow or unfollow anybody
Re: Efe Addresses The Issue Of Unfollowing People On His Page by Lilymax(f): 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2017
Weytin concern me sef? undecided
Re: Efe Addresses The Issue Of Unfollowing People On His Page by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2017
Based on logistics if I were in this dude shoes I will do same and address it just like this grin after all what is unfollowed cannot be followed

See the logistics ,this dude really is logistically in his ways grin

Re: Efe Addresses The Issue Of Unfollowing People On His Page by BreezyCB(m): 10:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
Based on logistics

Adele and Beyoncé no dey follow anybody 4 Instagram
Re: Efe Addresses The Issue Of Unfollowing People On His Page by josephine123: 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
#BBNaija winner, Efe addresses the issue of unfollowing people on his page

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe3s5eJXcsY
Re: Efe Addresses The Issue Of Unfollowing People On His Page by vanida6: 10:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
Make i catch dis guy his 25million would finish in my hand smiley
Re: Efe Addresses The Issue Of Unfollowing People On His Page by EKITI001: 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2017
nice one efe
Re: Efe Addresses The Issue Of Unfollowing People On His Page by ovokooo: 12:13am On Apr 14, 2017
Re: Efe Addresses The Issue Of Unfollowing People On His Page by Michellla(f): 7:52am On Apr 14, 2017
If he doesnt have the support of his fan,
hes got nothing.

(1) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo, Olamide And DJ Jimmy Jatt Pictured At Kcee's New Music Video Shoot / On Mercy Aigbe's Marital Woes........... / Photo Of Laura Ikeji Flaunting Her Baby Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.