Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,799 members, 7,837,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Lagos Airport Staff Who Steals Passengers' Belongings Discovered (pics, Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Airport Staff Who Steals Passengers' Belongings Discovered (pics, Video) (36792 Views)

Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport / Man Who Climbed Azman Aircraft At Lagos Airport Is From Niger Republic - FAAN / Airport Staff, Omoniyi, Hailed For Helping Passenger Retrieve Lost Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Airport Staff Who Steals Passengers' Belongings Discovered (pics, Video) by ochardbaby(m): 11:37am On Apr 14, 2017
This guys are professionals ..... last operation was too much.
They do it daily.
Re: Lagos Airport Staff Who Steals Passengers' Belongings Discovered (pics, Video) by kevoh(m): 11:42am On Apr 14, 2017
I always have this mindset that if your luggage is going to be pilfered at the Airport, it's going to be pilfered anyway no matter the security measures you put.angry angry angry I don't bother using padlocks or any other forms of locks for my luggage. My policy is to travel as light as possible and pack all important documents and/or objects in my hand luggage, which will always be with me throughout the trip. Only thing you will find in my other luggage are just clothes and shoes, so that even if it gets misplaced by the airline or pilfered by the Airport staff handlers I won't feel too much hurt.

Sometimes too much security sef on your designer luggage attract unwanted actions on it. tongue Why not keep it simple with a ghana-must-go bag.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Staff Who Steals Passengers' Belongings Discovered (pics, Video) by repogirl(f): 11:44am On Apr 14, 2017
Everyday for the thief but one day for the owner.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Airport Staff Who Steals Passengers' Belongings Discovered (pics, Video) by 2shur: 11:52am On Apr 14, 2017
Abegi.
This is how liars talk.
If it were true nobody needs to know the make of your fucking phone.
I wish u had an iphone 7.
Fucking wannabes
Lucasbalo:
Probably the same guys that stole my I Phone 7 and Apple I Pad at Murtala Muhammed Airport last December. Good they get caught and I hope they are fully prosecuted.
Re: Lagos Airport Staff Who Steals Passengers' Belongings Discovered (pics, Video) by AlexzStructure(m): 12:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
Nawa o... So pesin no fit even trust air staff again?
Re: Lagos Airport Staff Who Steals Passengers' Belongings Discovered (pics, Video) by Ijaya123: 12:17pm On Apr 14, 2017
cassidy1996:
Afonjas........

Igbo osu ugwu seller spotted.
Re: Lagos Airport Staff Who Steals Passengers' Belongings Discovered (pics, Video) by Smooth278(m): 12:19pm On Apr 14, 2017
bettercreature:
They always break my bag anytime i use leather bag but i have never lost anything
It might be the scanner is not working
These idiots should check their bags very well

Probably cos you don't have stuff of value in the bags ... Lots of Nigerians have had their stuff stollen at the airport on arrival...
Re: Lagos Airport Staff Who Steals Passengers' Belongings Discovered (pics, Video) by erico2k2(m): 12:22pm On Apr 14, 2017
ovokooo:
According to an instagram user by the name https://www.instagram.com/p/BS1n8dGD9jf/?taken-by=poizeinsider poizeinsider, they discovered that a staff at the Murtala Mohammed International airport in Lagos breaks into people's luggage to steal their belongings. They're currently agitated and looking for the thief.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDdQu6_X6eg

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/airport-staff-steals-peoples-belongings-discovered-pics-video/

This is why I like PHC Airport, you can see you bags coming from inside the plane, loading and pulled by tractor to waiting area where able bodied men will pull it and drop in front of everyone to see, you take your bag as it comes, everybody steering at you.
The moral of my nag is Some Nigerians always look for the get rich option and nothing else, stamp your passport Oga anything for us we get change,In-fact that Lagos Airport is something else, thank God for Bushy PHC Airport to free me and people like me from the hands of them thieves.from Baggage handlers to police, customs immigration and newly recruited DSS and EFCC all in one Airport,una well done Oohhhh
Re: Lagos Airport Staff Who Steals Passengers' Belongings Discovered (pics, Video) by erico2k2(m): 12:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
Smooth278:

Probably cos you don't have stuff of value in the bags ... Lots of Nigerians have had their stuff stollen at the airport on arrival...
or one might jst be lucky

1 Like

Re: Lagos Airport Staff Who Steals Passengers' Belongings Discovered (pics, Video) by strenghtt: 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
flyca:
These are all evidences of a failed state!
An accumaltion of failed leadership.
We simply need to be recolonized.

Failed people and not state because the "state " still remains intact. cool
Re: Lagos Airport Staff Who Steals Passengers' Belongings Discovered (pics, Video) by UncutSk(m): 12:58pm On Apr 14, 2017
Wetin be in name
Re: Lagos Airport Staff Who Steals Passengers' Belongings Discovered (pics, Video) by yinchar(m): 2:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
That's how they stole my smart watch.....Lagos Airport bunch of thieves from the NDLEA searching bags to customs.

That airport needs complete overhauling of staffs.

Mcheew
Re: Lagos Airport Staff Who Steals Passengers' Belongings Discovered (pics, Video) by stasius: 2:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
Useless country.

That is how they broke my bag and stole wrist watches I got for people when I came back from New York!

Ndi oshi na ndi ama !
Re: Lagos Airport Staff Who Steals Passengers' Belongings Discovered (pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 14, 2017
I must admit no one has ever stolen from me at the airport, this must be a new trend i will be careful next.
Re: Lagos Airport Staff Who Steals Passengers' Belongings Discovered (pics, Video) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
i see slaps loading.
dem go use the staff back play drum and speak in tongues.

why do employers in naija love hiring thief thief people, and ignore the honest ones?
maybe they are naturally attracted to thief thief peeps or the might have been dishonest in the past.
Re: Lagos Airport Staff Who Steals Passengers' Belongings Discovered (pics, Video) by Myself2(m): 3:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
OP
Next time go and find out the real meaning of discovered before starting a thread
Re: Lagos Airport Staff Who Steals Passengers' Belongings Discovered (pics, Video) by Baroba(m): 3:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
Na to carry metal box henceforth...na wa
Re: Lagos Airport Staff Who Steals Passengers' Belongings Discovered (pics, Video) by Johnsmartinyang(m): 3:39pm On Apr 14, 2017
.....these acts is as old as the airport itself... Not only the loaders.. They were cases where we had to follow every landing plane with a patrol pick up patrols vehicles because boys will jump the parameter fences and open the luggage compartment as soon as the plane lands to taxi ...the loaders are also skill full in cutting open passengers luggaes with specially made knives which they smuggle into restricted area and because of their ODC on duty cards they are rarely well screened before allowed access into the sensisitive areas.
I can't believe this is still ongoing at the airport .
With a solar powered or UPS powered DVRs surveillance will be easy and the culprits caught.
Most of those loaders many tines have been sacked by an airline and they will bribe their way into working for another airline in d same airport. AVSEC shldnt allow this to continue . these boys have been in d airport like forever and are well connected in the industry.
God help us ......I was once an intelligence officer there ...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Airport Staff Who Steals Passengers' Belongings Discovered (pics, Video) by Rhea(f): 5:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
ovokooo:
According to an instagram user by the name https://www.instagram.com/p/BS1n8dGD9jf/?taken-by=poizeinsider poizeinsider, they discovered that a staff at the Murtala Mohammed International airport in Lagos breaks into people's luggage to steal their belongings. They're currently agitated and looking for the thief.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDdQu6_X6eg

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/airport-staff-steals-peoples-belongings-discovered-pics-video/

They should mend the baga quickly
Re: Lagos Airport Staff Who Steals Passengers' Belongings Discovered (pics, Video) by blackboy(m): 6:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
See as the airport looks. Not to mention the stealing the whole atmosphere needs to be worked on . Looks like a motor park . God Is Good or ABC park. But if you know how much they claim to be spending on the airport you will be shocked.

Once you land in Nigeria you know you are in Nigeria right from the airport.
Re: Lagos Airport Staff Who Steals Passengers' Belongings Discovered (pics, Video) by dubemeagle(m): 8:25pm On Apr 14, 2017
NIGERIA YYYYYYYYYY😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
Re: Lagos Airport Staff Who Steals Passengers' Belongings Discovered (pics, Video) by pbethel: 9:52pm On Apr 14, 2017
kevoh:
I always have this mindset that if your luggage is going to be pilfered at the Airport, it's going to be pilfered anyway no matter the security measures you put.angry angry angry I don't bother using padlocks or any other forms of locks for my luggage. My policy is to travel as light as possible and pack all important documents and/or objects in my hand luggage, which will always be with me throughout the trip. Only thing you will find in my other luggage are just clothes and shoes, so that even if it gets misplaced by the airline or pilfered by the Airport staff handlers I won't feel too much hurt.

Sometimes too much security sef on your designer luggage attract unwanted actions on it. tongue Why not keep it simple with a ghana-must-go bag.

Even wt Ghana -must-go, they always tear up mine.
Just once out of all d times I used Ghana must go that twas in tact.
My check in luggage is usually just clothes
Re: Lagos Airport Staff Who Steals Passengers' Belongings Discovered (pics, Video) by Sidmond: 9:21am On Apr 15, 2017
Same thing happened to me the first time I flew to Lagos from Abuja. The person took the money with the envelope. I thank God I did not keep all my money together. I would have been stranded.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pakistan Airlines Air Hostess Flies To Canada, Leaves Note & Goes Missing / Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" / A Ghanaian Experience With Nigerians Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.