Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

BBC Mentioned Biafra 55 African Country - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BBC Mentioned Biafra 55 African Country (5499 Views)

Nicholas Mutu: Abandoned NDDC Projects Of Lawmaker Mentioned By Akpabio / 55 African Beauty Queens Storm Owerri. Trailed By Angry Reactions / Adewale Aladejana Of Sapphire Scents: Obasanjo Reacted As I Mentioned My Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBC Mentioned Biafra 55 African Country by Kingsley1000(m): 7:05am On Apr 14, 2017
time to dispose our properties and investment in Nigeria.....pls is rivers and anioma part of delta part of biafra or is it only the 5south eastern states ?
Re: BBC Mentioned Biafra 55 African Country by apcisevil: 7:08am On Apr 14, 2017
adorablepepple:
It's Good you all clamour for Biafra but when you finally get there,you think you the youths shouting,fighting and killing yourselves would rule? . Or you think your leaders would be divinely sent to you from the throne of God You lie.... if you are following something use your head. The person that will be your President has never said pim.. about this Biafra...
I wish you people quick response so you can go.
Provided it is own that is ruling us, we do not care....don't bother what happens to us....our own is our own......

.....besides, our own won't kill us in our house, rather we can always deal with our own the way we want without the northern soldiers interference. ..

11 Likes

Re: BBC Mentioned Biafra 55 African Country by Kingcesar: 7:11am On Apr 14, 2017
adorablepepple:
It's Good you all clamour for Biafra but when you finally get there,you think you the youths shouting,fighting and killing yourselves would rule? . Or you think your leaders would be divinely sent to you from the throne of God You lie.... if you are following something use your head. The person that will be your President has never said pim.. about this Biafra...
I wish you people quick response so you can go.
proud son of biafra ! But wat yu said is the fact and its 100%truth.

3 Likes

Re: BBC Mentioned Biafra 55 African Country by AnyibestDede(m): 7:12am On Apr 14, 2017
kasheemawo:
yet you people still want him to be released. cheesy chest beater
You can insult me all u like i dnt care. Most igbos donot know the name Nnadi kanu before his arrest. Buhari just made the guy more famous with the arrest.

10 Likes

Re: BBC Mentioned Biafra 55 African Country by Princesaha: 7:15am On Apr 14, 2017
Immediately i saw this news, as a Yoruba Muslim, my whole body became weak, I lost appetite and the worst of all, I am now having running stomach. I have visited the toilet eleven times this early morning. Please Mods should always delete positive news concerning this Ipod yoots especially in an early morning like this. Unless they want we all Yoruba Muslims to die of heart attack.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC Mentioned Biafra 55 African Country by KOBOJO: 7:37am On Apr 14, 2017
Princesaha:
Immediately i saw this news, as a Yoruba Muslim, my whole body became weak, I lost appetite and the worst of all, I am now having running stomach. I have visited the toilet eleven times this early morning. Please Mods should always delete positive news concerning this Ipod yoots especially in an early morning like this. Unless they want we all Yoruba Muslims to die of heart attack.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...

Ochi atogbuo mu... ..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC Mentioned Biafra 55 African Country by ak47mann(m): 8:17am On Apr 14, 2017
I told you people nairaland propaganda ends here.Step into reality outside NL you will be shocked what's going on,millions of followers of Biafran liberation are waiting for any excuse, even if federal government mistakenly hurt kalu in any way, watch how Nigeria will turn out worst than Syria in 6months,all the major towns and cities will be a war zone.my brother the new breeds' of biafrans foot soldiers are more than 10million able young men and 40% of them are professional people well learned and intelligent,some of them work with top secret intelligent organization's,which some of them can get hold of chemical weapons secretly.It will be better for Nigeria to try as much as possible to avoid this to occur.Don't give a deadly lion reasons to dismantle you cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC Mentioned Biafra 55 African Country by Arrow24: 8:18am On Apr 14, 2017
WTF is u peeps problem with Afonjas smh
Re: BBC Mentioned Biafra 55 African Country by guttentag(m): 8:22am On Apr 14, 2017
Now all igbos should go back to their Biafra country and leave us in Nigeria
Re: BBC Mentioned Biafra 55 African Country by ChyOmaa(f): 8:41am On Apr 14, 2017
ConqueredWest:

Pls return back to the club.

Politics no fit you. grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBC Mentioned Biafra 55 African Country by AnusOdourInhaler: 8:42am On Apr 14, 2017
ak47mann:
I told you people nairaland propaganda ends here.Step into reality outside NL you will be shocked what's going on,millions of followers of Biafran liberation are waiting for any excuse even if federal government mistakenly hurt kalu in any way and watch how Nigeria will turn out worst than Syria in 6months,all the major towns and cities will be a war zone,my brother the new breeds' of biafrans foot soldiers are more than 10million able young men and 40% of them are professional people well learned and intelligent,some of them work with top secret intelligent organization's,which some of them can get hold of chemical weapons secretly.It will be better for Nigeria to try as much as possible to avoid this to occur.Don't give a deadly lion reasons to dismantle you cool
You can beat chest for Africa... Anyway, good luck
Re: BBC Mentioned Biafra 55 African Country by kasheemawo(m): 8:42am On Apr 14, 2017
AnyibestDede:
You can insult me all u like i dnt care. Most igbos donot know the name Nnadi kanu before his arrest. Buhari just made the guy more famous with the arrest.
so ?
Re: BBC Mentioned Biafra 55 African Country by AnyibestDede(m): 8:58am On Apr 14, 2017
kasheemawo:
so ?
Stop drinking panadol extra for another man's headache

5 Likes

Re: BBC Mentioned Biafra 55 African Country by laribari(m): 9:21am On Apr 14, 2017
But why is it that the names of other nations beside it that he mentioned do not exist? Is it that the BBC just listed names of proposed countries that never materialized too?

Just wondering though becos I as really hoping to see names of countries we know exist. Just hope this wasn't taken out of context Sha or misinterpretation.

Already biafra is existing as every igbo speak person is biafra as yorubas are Odua republic and Arewa (what about us the minority? Delta ibos ) but are all residing in Nigeria. It's just like the Surinam people being affliated with holland. Also it's also like the UK or Britian that has nations coming together as one.

We really need true federalism, just wonder what is taking so long. We will be competitive in a healthy way in terms of development, we will grow faster and become very strong. Our Naira will gain more value!!

Why these useless leaders nor dey think?

I believe thieves are everywhere and we still need each other as Nigerians but let us have our own small government, then if someone is not doing well you can kill him if you like, after all Na your brother go rule. Now, as igbo or yoruba it's very easy to criticize buhari but the thieves and corruption in every tribe is massive.

As we speak, my younger immediate brother is in Ngor Opkala (imo state) for his traditional rite that was concluded 2 days ago and when he was traveling his boss who is also an imo state politician gave him dollars to support him becos he does not have naira at that moment. Just imagine!! Same dollar we are looking for.
Re: BBC Mentioned Biafra 55 African Country by kasheemawo(m): 9:21am On Apr 14, 2017
AnyibestDede:
Stop drinking panadol extra for another man's headache
cheesy e pain am
Re: BBC Mentioned Biafra 55 African Country by DocHMD: 9:28am On Apr 14, 2017
Very 'Newsotoxic' to Ewedu muslims. grin

6 Likes

Re: BBC Mentioned Biafra 55 African Country by nwametu: 10:16am On Apr 14, 2017
l can't wait to see my nation Biafra emerged chukwu okike abiama do for us what you did in Egypt to liberate Israel

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC Mentioned Biafra 55 African Country by farihafaheemah(m): 10:24am On Apr 14, 2017
Igboesika:
O.P stop increasing the rate of suicide among afonjas. Btw, how sure am I that Thugcheetah afonja Muslim would survive this ?.
If you have travelled to all over afonja states, u will retrieve your statement.
Re: BBC Mentioned Biafra 55 African Country by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 14, 2017
jiinxed:
Kai. Afonjas will not sleep well for a long time. grin grin
I swear dier yasnh go dey scratch dem now grin

4 Likes

Re: BBC Mentioned Biafra 55 African Country by AnyibestDede(m): 10:54am On Apr 14, 2017
kasheemawo:
cheesy e pain am
Pain me? Like seriously?? Its just a shame i share the same country with people like u

4 Likes

Re: BBC Mentioned Biafra 55 African Country by bosco2017: 11:44am On Apr 14, 2017
ak47mann:
I told you people nairaland propaganda ends here.Step into reality outside NL you will be shocked what's going on,millions of followers of Biafran liberation are waiting for any excuse even if federal government mistakenly hurt kalu in any way and watch how Nigeria will turn out worst than Syria in 6months,all the major towns and cities will be a war zone,my brother the new breeds' of biafrans foot soldiers are more than 10million able young men and 40% of them are professional people well learned and intelligent,some of them work with top secret intelligent organization's,which some of them can get hold of chemical weapons secretly.It will be better for Nigeria to try as much as possible to avoid this to occur.Don't give a deadly lion reasons to dismantle you cool

Man where are you from ? You must be an insider. You just said the truth. People are still leaving in the past .

4 Likes

Re: BBC Mentioned Biafra 55 African Country by Basic123: 11:52am On Apr 14, 2017
Greenback:
Some SOPHISTICATED people sleep and weekend don spoil be that.. grin grin grin grin

ALUTA CONTINUA..
VICTORY ACERNTA
VIVA VIVA VIVA...
With love from the ND
......That even show how sophisticated that tribe is.if a tribe can stop her fellow tribe from self -determination for the past 40years that tribe is really great.

But sha,you guys should stop blaming others for your woes,behave like a grown up,a responsible adult stop being a crying baby.Be responsible for yourself.No tribe give a fvcking damn about your existence.
Re: BBC Mentioned Biafra 55 African Country by Basic123: 11:54am On Apr 14, 2017
laribari:
But why is it that the names of other nations beside it that he mentioned do not exist? Is it that the BBC just listed names of proposed countries that never materialized too?

Just wondering though becos I as really hoping to see names of countries we know exist. Just hope this wasn't taken out of context Sha or misinterpretation.

Already biafra is existing as every igbo speak person is biafra as yorubas are Odua republic and Arewa (what about us the minority? Delta ibos ) but are all residing in Nigeria. It's just like the Surinam people being affliated with holland. Also it's also like the UK or Britian that has nations coming together as one.

We really need true federalism, just wonder what is taking so long. We will be competitive in a healthy way in terms of development, we will grow faster and become very strong. Our Naira will gain more value!!

Why these useless leaders nor dey think?

I believe thieves are everywhere and we still need each other as Nigerians but let us have our own small government, then if someone is not doing well you can kill him if you like, after all Na your brother go rule. Now, as igbo or yoruba it's very easy to criticize buhari but the thieves and corruption in every tribe is massive.

As we speak, my younger immediate brother is in Ngor Opkala (imo state) for his traditional rite that was concluded 2 days ago and when he was traveling his boss who is also an imo state politician gave him dollars to support him becos he does not have naira at that moment. Just imagine!! Same dollar we are looking for.
don't mind them jare.The inferiority complex is legendary.
Re: BBC Mentioned Biafra 55 African Country by achi4u(m): 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2017
Biafra my dream country. God is a merciful God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC Mentioned Biafra 55 African Country by kasheemawo(m): 12:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
AnyibestDede:
Pain me? Like seriously?? Its just a shame i share the same country with people like u
and 70% of your people are outside your erosion area. Millions of yibough are dying like chicken in Asia
Re: BBC Mentioned Biafra 55 African Country by AnyibestDede(m): 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
kasheemawo:
and 70% of your people are outside your erosion area. Millions of yibough are dying like chicken in Asia
70% of wat? The money used to send u to school was a waste. U know nothing about us, so stfu. Its not ur fault na, if no be that useless luggard and his girl friend that brought us together wetin for concern me and people like u

6 Likes

Re: BBC Mentioned Biafra 55 African Country by TheLogicalMind(m): 1:18pm On Apr 14, 2017
I CONSIDER MYSELF A SUPPORTER OF THE BIAFRAN LIBERATION STRUGGLE, BUT LET ME WARN THAT NO LIBERATION STRUGGLE HAS EVER BEEN WON BY LIES. THE BIAFRAN INSCRIPTION IN FRONT OF THE BBC BUILDING IN LONDON DOES NOT SIGNIFY THE NAME OFA NATION, RATHER IT SHOWS THE NAME OF THE BODY OF INTERNATIONAL WATER KNOWN AS THE BIGHT OF BIAFRA.

IT HAS NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH NNAMDI KANU OR IPOB. THE BBC AS AN INTERNATIONAL BROADCASTER KNOWS THAT THERE WILL BE STIFF SANCTIONS AND PENALTIES IF THEY EVER BROADCAST FAKE NEWS SO THE BBC WILL NEVER RECOGNISE A NON-EXISTENT NATION OF BIAFRA UNTIL IT ACTUALLY COMES INTO EXISTENCE.

PLEASE DON'T BE DECEIVED BY ANYONE.

Re: BBC Mentioned Biafra 55 African Country by NetBizguy: 1:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
Confirmed, its creeping in little by little we'll be there
Re: BBC Mentioned Biafra 55 African Country by kasheemawo(m): 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2017
AnyibestDede:
70% of wat? The money used to sent u to school was a waste. U know nothing about us, so stfu. Its not ur fault na, if no be that useless luggard and his girl friend that brought us together wetin for concern me and people like u
spare part dealer
Re: BBC Mentioned Biafra 55 African Country by toofit007: 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2017
ak47mann:
I told you people nairaland propaganda ends here.Step into reality outside NL you will be shocked what's going on,millions of followers of Biafran liberation are waiting for any excuse, even if federal government mistakenly hurt kalu in any way, watch how Nigeria will turn out worst than Syria in 6months,all the major towns and cities will be a war zone,my brother the new breeds' of biafrans foot soldiers are more than 10million able young men and 40% of them are professional people well learned and intelligent,some of them work with top secret intelligent organization's,which some of them can get hold of chemical weapons secretly.It will be better for Nigeria to try as much as possible to avoid this to occur.Don't give a deadly lion reasons to dismantle you cool
my brother may chukwu okike abiama bless you, but you shouldn't have let Te cat out of the bag now. Even their brother gowon has said it all here... http://www.orientalfox.com/2017/04/breaking-dont-go-to-war-with-biafrans.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: BBC Mentioned Biafra 55 African Country by toofit007: 1:31pm On Apr 14, 2017
AnusOdourInhaler:

You can beat chest for Africa... Anyway, good luck
it is not about beating chest, it is about saying the truth. it is just unfortunate that you don't know anything about the biafrans and their love for the biafra Nation. Even gowon knows the might of the biafrans now, you can read what gowon told his Hausa /fulani brothers few months ago after Nnamdi kanu Court case here..... http://www.orientalfox.com/2017/04/breaking-dont-go-to-war-with-biafrans.html?m=1
Re: BBC Mentioned Biafra 55 African Country by AnyibestDede(m): 1:32pm On Apr 14, 2017
kasheemawo:
spare part dealer
Thanks brother now get lost

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arab World Is Boycotting France Because Of Cartoon And Beheading / Can Tinubu Bow To Ooni Of Ife Or Any First Class Yoruba King Like This - Photos / Nigerian Troops All ready To Assist Ukraine (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.