Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Davido Shows Off Progress Of Their Renovated House In Lekki (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shows Off Progress Of Their Renovated House In Lekki (Photos, Video) (55234 Views)

Photos Of Ogus Baba House. Now A Landlord In Lekki (Photos) / Davido Shows Off His 6 Packs Progression After 11 Days At The Gym / Cee-C Gets Her First Major Billboard In Lekki (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shows Off Progress Of Their Renovated House In Lekki (Photos, Video) by paddyofboss(m): 9:09am On Apr 14, 2017
rheether:
I like David but he is too childish.
I don't think he cares

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off Progress Of Their Renovated House In Lekki (Photos, Video) by ijayebonyi(f): 9:10am On Apr 14, 2017
Congratulations to him, may we also get money and build our own soon
Re: Davido Shows Off Progress Of Their Renovated House In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Celebritieslife: 9:13am On Apr 14, 2017
diablos:

Oh...in addition to draining a filled up soakaway...thanks bro grin
Choi You No Get Joy O grin grin
Re: Davido Shows Off Progress Of Their Renovated House In Lekki (Photos, Video) by femi4: 9:13am On Apr 14, 2017
rheether:
Appreciate....don't hate

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off Progress Of Their Renovated House In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Kobicove(m): 9:17am On Apr 14, 2017
"Davido shows of progress in their renovated Lekki apartment"

Who is the "Their"?

I hope you have not granted ownership status to the hangers-on and groupies sponging off Davido grin
Re: Davido Shows Off Progress Of Their Renovated House In Lekki (Photos, Video) by kwajahafiz(m): 9:25am On Apr 14, 2017
Hater.....Make u no go husle ur own, dey here de quote bible.

princeofpeace22:
Vanity cry

After this we all must die someday cry

(This world is not my home ..........in Don Williams voice cry )
Re: Davido Shows Off Progress Of Their Renovated House In Lekki (Photos, Video) by austinbrown: 9:26am On Apr 14, 2017
princeofpeace22:
Vanity cry

Pls respect urself
Re: Davido Shows Off Progress Of Their Renovated House In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Celebritieslife: 9:30am On Apr 14, 2017
reykhana:
Seems like I am the only one noticing the plate number of that white Benz at the gate.........
Does Davido now use Police official plate numbers?
Yes Ni , No Be Today
Re: Davido Shows Off Progress Of Their Renovated House In Lekki (Photos, Video) by onyii255(m): 9:30am On Apr 14, 2017
Davido rocking police plate number shaa....

Issokay...
Re: Davido Shows Off Progress Of Their Renovated House In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Rolandonyi: 9:32am On Apr 14, 2017
Bombastic building costing much but no value. One expect such tastefully furnished house that cost much to have lawns and flower gardens but only saw a house that can equal be situated at over crowded Mushin area of Lagos. So where is all pose and posh?

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off Progress Of Their Renovated House In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Celebritieslife: 9:33am On Apr 14, 2017
southniyikaye:
op pls do u know the address to this his lekki home?
Yes , But Can't Be Disclosed
Re: Davido Shows Off Progress Of Their Renovated House In Lekki (Photos, Video) by femiphillips007(m): 9:33am On Apr 14, 2017
Re: Davido Shows Off Progress Of Their Renovated House In Lekki (Photos, Video) by UgwuKristian: 9:37am On Apr 14, 2017
I doubt if i care
Re: Davido Shows Off Progress Of Their Renovated House In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 14, 2017
Celebritieslife:

Yes , But Can't Be Disclosed
i live in Lagos,I can easily trace it if I want it's just that I want to save myself the stress.
Have been to square boys house before,I just need to see davido for business purposes. Have tried to see him on several occasions
Re: Davido Shows Off Progress Of Their Renovated House In Lekki (Photos, Video) by rosalieene(f): 9:45am On Apr 14, 2017
rheether:
extremely childish
Re: Davido Shows Off Progress Of Their Renovated House In Lekki (Photos, Video) by mechanics(m): 9:50am On Apr 14, 2017
absoluteSuccess:
This is all that gives joy to men.

But still not enough for an everlasting joy.

May we all find what gives us the joy of a lifetime.

May we be blessed with contentment.

Congrats bro, you deserve it.
that's right bro, only joy in the Lord gives us that everlasting joy
Re: Davido Shows Off Progress Of Their Renovated House In Lekki (Photos, Video) by edoboi29(m): 9:52am On Apr 14, 2017
princeofpeace22:
Vanity cry

soo,I don't even KNW hw poverty be some peoples birthrigt.u poor u go die,u rich same,so tell me who loose when heaven is not even sure for u
Re: Davido Shows Off Progress Of Their Renovated House In Lekki (Photos, Video) by absoluteSuccess: 10:02am On Apr 14, 2017
mechanics:
that's right bro, only joy in the Lord gives us that everlasting joy

Fact of life, you got the gist. Then what davido has achieved so far is good. But history is replete with list of highly successful men who lost their joy while still in control of their massive wealth.

Such often stalk a poor but happy man in their environment, because they wander why such should be happy with their meagre means. They become the sadist boss in town.

Contentment is the richest virtue. Money can make one happy but can't buy joy.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off Progress Of Their Renovated House In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 14, 2017
paskyboy:
Davido needs to grow up, remove his father's worth from him he can't and doesn't see the brake light of PSQUARE, so what's all this Childish show all about. Nonsense,

Seriously, would you do that if you was davido?
Re: Davido Shows Off Progress Of Their Renovated House In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Dionnetech: 10:20am On Apr 14, 2017
Sirmuel1:

He shouldn't build a house because of death? wahala wa oh

I tire oo
Re: Davido Shows Off Progress Of Their Renovated House In Lekki (Photos, Video) by jaymichael(m): 10:26am On Apr 14, 2017
unclezuma:
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Whatever boils his yam...
Is water and fire na. lol.
Re: Davido Shows Off Progress Of Their Renovated House In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 14, 2017
jaymichael:
Is water and fire na. lol.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido Shows Off Progress Of Their Renovated House In Lekki (Photos, Video) by mayortm001(m): 10:47am On Apr 14, 2017
This guy should go and rest jhoore.
Re: Davido Shows Off Progress Of Their Renovated House In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 14, 2017
Doesn't mean you shouldn't enjoy your life
princeofpeace22:
Vanity cry

Re: Davido Shows Off Progress Of Their Renovated House In Lekki (Photos, Video) by am0sn0nyu: 11:21am On Apr 14, 2017
@topic
Who cares
Re: Davido Shows Off Progress Of Their Renovated House In Lekki (Photos, Video) by profbabatunde: 11:51am On Apr 14, 2017
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pppYNeLM6B4][/url] Easter greetings from Lagooz Schools
Re: Davido Shows Off Progress Of Their Renovated House In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Explorers(m): 11:51am On Apr 14, 2017
Congrats.
Re: Davido Shows Off Progress Of Their Renovated House In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
MARKone:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5153721_ashley_ebong1492101405621_jpeg15d9469018268890125ba3bc7a2cc7ed

This shower make sence, no be to dey do "crunch" every morning and night because say u wan bend down collect water from bucket, to pour for body.

E no mean say dem no go reach this level one day you see the great thing about humility is you never look down on others in the same breath that you are Thanking God for progress

Congrats
Re: Davido Shows Off Progress Of Their Renovated House In Lekki (Photos, Video) by sweetkev(m): 12:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
MARKone:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5153721_ashley_ebong1492101405621_jpeg15d9469018268890125ba3bc7a2cc7ed

This shower make sence, no be to dey do "crunch" every morning and night because say u wan bend down collect water from bucket, to pour for body.
. How you take know. He be like say poverty don romance you well well grin
Re: Davido Shows Off Progress Of Their Renovated House In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Emerituz(m): 12:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
rheether:
Take that as one of his shortcomings. Nobody is perfect.
Re: Davido Shows Off Progress Of Their Renovated House In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Larrywax2016: 1:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
Na Police plate number the motor carry so? undecided cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ini Edo Bares Major Cleavage As She Covers Latest Issue Of Vanguard Allure(pics) / Oboy Siki: I Have Slept With 2500 Ladies / Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.