Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Halima Dangote Dresses For The Dangote Foundation Fundraiser - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Halima Dangote Dresses For The Dangote Foundation Fundraiser (37364 Views)

Halima, Dangote’s Daughter Takes Charge Of Company’s Commercial Operations / Installation Of World Heaviest Regenerator, RFCC Unit At The Dangote Refinery. / “We need to do more collectively for Africa”- Halima Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halima Dangote Dresses For The Dangote Foundation Fundraiser by JamieNaij(m): 6:56am On Apr 14, 2017
Halima, daughter of Aliko Dangote looks regal in a custom man LDA dress for the Dangote Foundation Fundraiser.

Credit: Kelechi Amadi Obi.

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/lovely-photo-of-halima-dangote.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima Dangote Dresses For The Dangote Foundation Fundraiser by Chuukwudi(m): 6:58am On Apr 14, 2017
How old is her daughter? I'd love to marry her o!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima Dangote Dresses For The Dangote Foundation Fundraiser by olasaad(f): 7:01am On Apr 14, 2017
Chuukwudi:

Lol.she's married with kids

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Halima Dangote Dresses For The Dangote Foundation Fundraiser by ademoladeji(m): 7:01am On Apr 14, 2017
Chuukwudi:

I want the woman herself so we can takeover Dangote group

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima Dangote Dresses For The Dangote Foundation Fundraiser by Harrymig1(m): 7:04am On Apr 14, 2017
ME:

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima Dangote Dresses For The Dangote Foundation Fundraiser by Crauxx(m): 9:46am On Apr 14, 2017
All the money they have and see how nice and humble she is dressed.
All these girls wey no get shishi go dey come here dey form for us. angry
Na thunder go roast their nyash one.by one

58 Likes

Re: Halima Dangote Dresses For The Dangote Foundation Fundraiser by josephine123: 9:46am On Apr 14, 2017
Cool

2 Likes

Re: Halima Dangote Dresses For The Dangote Foundation Fundraiser by KevinDein: 9:47am On Apr 14, 2017
Female version of Dangote. Striking resemblance.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima Dangote Dresses For The Dangote Foundation Fundraiser by Nutase: 9:47am On Apr 14, 2017
She looks 40
Re: Halima Dangote Dresses For The Dangote Foundation Fundraiser by rattlesnake(m): 9:47am On Apr 14, 2017
And some wack jobs trying to shove miscreants bisola and tboss down my throat

6 Likes

Re: Halima Dangote Dresses For The Dangote Foundation Fundraiser by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 14, 2017
Chuukwudi:

Go make money Ogbeni and stop looking for financially stable women. If na babe dey find rich guy una go dey insult her.

10 Likes

Re: Halima Dangote Dresses For The Dangote Foundation Fundraiser by jazinogold(m): 9:47am On Apr 14, 2017
I bn dy chat her last night she's not replying my messages... dunno y
Re: Halima Dangote Dresses For The Dangote Foundation Fundraiser by onyii255(m): 9:48am On Apr 14, 2017
Wow.... This information is so enlightening... Am amazed.. sad

2 Likes

Re: Halima Dangote Dresses For The Dangote Foundation Fundraiser by theway83: 9:50am On Apr 14, 2017
this one done bore finished
Re: Halima Dangote Dresses For The Dangote Foundation Fundraiser by policy12: 9:50am On Apr 14, 2017
...mi am only interested in money o
Re: Halima Dangote Dresses For The Dangote Foundation Fundraiser by CurrentSamuel(m): 9:50am On Apr 14, 2017
Fund raise.... I no understand
Re: Halima Dangote Dresses For The Dangote Foundation Fundraiser by Nicholas190(m): 9:51am On Apr 14, 2017
You too can be richer than Dangote if only you will learn this business attitudes, the problem wit our youths is that we lacks research mentality, yet we want to be rich.

http://www.dailyinfo.ga/2017/04/easiest-way-to-become-rich-in-your.html?m=1
Re: Halima Dangote Dresses For The Dangote Foundation Fundraiser by KingMicky3286: 9:52am On Apr 14, 2017
[quote author=Chuukwudi post=55552722]How old is her daughter? I'd love to marry her o! [/quote

My grandmother is ready for marriage. She is rich. She has her own cassava and yam farm.

She also have some economic trees in her compound...

Her number is 0 8 0 1000.............9

Re: Halima Dangote Dresses For The Dangote Foundation Fundraiser by Damilolababy(f): 9:52am On Apr 14, 2017
nawa
Re: Halima Dangote Dresses For The Dangote Foundation Fundraiser by herdekunley9ja(m): 9:52am On Apr 14, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Halima Dangote Dresses For The Dangote Foundation Fundraiser by idbami2(m): 9:52am On Apr 14, 2017
Na her papa eyes she get.. Se yyou sef see am?
Re: Halima Dangote Dresses For The Dangote Foundation Fundraiser by Syjibrin(f): 9:52am On Apr 14, 2017
Chuukwudi:
IPOB want to marry HAUSA girl this one na strictly gold digger

9 Likes

Re: Halima Dangote Dresses For The Dangote Foundation Fundraiser by leksmedia: 9:53am On Apr 14, 2017
She is so adorable, I love classy women. women with character , beauty and good attitude inside out. For your website design, blog design, Ecommerce website, Please check my signature. thanks
Re: Halima Dangote Dresses For The Dangote Foundation Fundraiser by sirchrisnewsline(m): 9:56am On Apr 14, 2017
my ex ask people they will tell u
Re: Halima Dangote Dresses For The Dangote Foundation Fundraiser by frisky2good(m): 9:59am On Apr 14, 2017
Everything is business to the Igbo man. grin

Chuukwudi:
Re: Halima Dangote Dresses For The Dangote Foundation Fundraiser by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 14, 2017
She looks like her dad.

1 Like

Re: Halima Dangote Dresses For The Dangote Foundation Fundraiser by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 14, 2017
Harrymig1:
ME:
dangote has only one child he dont have a son
Re: Halima Dangote Dresses For The Dangote Foundation Fundraiser by Jack83: 10:06am On Apr 14, 2017
Stop all these comments on my wife

1 Like

Re: Halima Dangote Dresses For The Dangote Foundation Fundraiser by Austinoiz(m): 10:07am On Apr 14, 2017
The babe set die. No be all those smelly tins wey dey form SLAY QUEENS upandan wey dey romance nudity just to get fcckboys attention.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dilapidated Union Bank In Chibok Town / Ikeja City Mall At Alausa / Traders At Mile 12 Relocate To Lagos/Ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.