Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,738 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User (27678 Views)

"Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" / You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! / +18 Photos>big Boobs Cannot Stand Unless They Are Fake —maserati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by mathew2oa(m): 2:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
haftob:
What she meant is dat, as an olosho that she is, if u don't bleach, u won't go far in the olosho business
Correct
Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by gwama: 2:25pm On Apr 14, 2017
If there is an industry that will ever experience the crisis, it is the skin bleaching industry, with such idiots. grin grin
Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 14, 2017
Wisdom is nt by age
Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by Whizzahd(m): 2:38pm On Apr 14, 2017
IpobExposed:
Pls don't blame her that was what Nnamdi Kanu told them. He said God showed him satan and he was black. And that good thing can't come from blacks.That's the height of brainwashing by the liepods in this video

Don't blame her. Blame who brainwashed her.
The terrorist Nnamdi Kanu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txHqCBdlAtM

IpobExposed has spoken

what do u mean? Dont speak on people you know nothing about
Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by hollowpot15684(m): 2:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
I remember those year Dangote use to bleach
Abi what I'm I saying gannn ...

no be all mental people day go naked oo, make una beware
Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by nigeriapolitics(f): 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
Inferiority complex. She need to be de-colonize mentally

2 Likes

Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by jfleece(m): 2:51pm On Apr 14, 2017
Another Lunatic!!!!!
Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by clovislouis(m): 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2017
Chiomzibae:
Wisdom is nt by age
the lady is right
Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by clovislouis(m): 3:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
The lady is absolutely right. I concur
Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by clovislouis(m): 3:25pm On Apr 14, 2017
The. Lady is absolutely right
Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by Elkay3: 3:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
She may be right or wrong, it all depends on what life she's talking about.

If she's talking about life of Malala Yousuf, who was recently awarded the highest UN honours, with her little age and tiny voice stood in front of world leaders...

or of Chimamanda Ngozi Adiechi, who was recently elected into American Academy of Arts and Science, whose literary works have been translated into almost 30 languages...

or about Asa, who has much dexterity with the guitar... if that's the life she's talking about, then she's totally wrong.
But
If it's about the lives of afrocandy and the likes, then, perhaps she's right.
Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by utibe6667: 3:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
they have unleashed their demon
Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by khalids: 3:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
The truth is that she is poor....all this talk is just stunt, she is looking for cheap publicity and relevance. In the hope that some cash can come her way. Don't forget people, negative press also works as good publicity.......

Just ignore her......thats all
Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by Gkemz: 3:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
She thought she's doing herself good but she's damaging her skin's melanin which could lead to cancer at old age.
Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by Ceeflo(m): 4:19pm On Apr 14, 2017
Black is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by stovia0084: 4:30pm On Apr 14, 2017
Its just my opinion..."YOU ARE MAD FROM INSIDE-OUT"
Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by kushme: 4:37pm On Apr 14, 2017
skillful01:
she is stupid and proud to show the world that she is stupid grin.

stupidity is now a thing of joy.

One thing you can never fix is 'stupid'..... cheesy
Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by pavy(m): 4:50pm On Apr 14, 2017
Khd95:
Ahye,see pple wey she dey even use do example,mumu u nd dat bobrisky be like shaved fowlgrin

is dangote not black.
Is ben carson not black
They are more successful than anyone in ur lieange nd they didnt bleached u mofo.

Mj was black nd successful until he bleached nd wahala begin dey follow am opandan

Pls who get sense wey him no wan use again,make we dash dis geh,because she doesnt #black is not just a colour,its an attitudegrin

U dey go far, mk I add to ur list...

Chris Rock
Akon
2pac
Lil Wayne
Denzel Washington
Gabrielle Union...just to mention a few
Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by Rosskii: 4:54pm On Apr 14, 2017
IpobExposed:
Pls don't blame her that was what Nnamdi Kanu told them. He said God showed him satan and he was black. And that good thing can't come from blacks.That's the height of brainwashing by the liepods in this video

IpobExposed has spoken
Disgraceful. This is the worthless animal some people support? As an Igbo man, I am utterly disgusted by this fucki.ng demon masquerading as an Igbo 'freedom fighter'. Spit.
Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by Equal2DeTask(m): 4:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
Rosskii:
Disgraceful. This is the worthless animal some people support? As an Igbo man, I am utterly disgusted by this fucki.ng demon masquerading as an Igbo 'freedom fighter'. Spit.

And who are U?

N. kalu is a HERO u and I know that...
Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by Rosskii: 5:04pm On Apr 14, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

And who are U?

N. kalu is a HERO u and I know that...
You are very stupid and ignorant. So you accept what that ANIMAL said in that video? You accept that you and your family are evil because you are black? I mean, your level of ignorance and dumbness is stunning. I can send you bleaching cream to look white, so you stop feeling inferior, you fcking stupid pig. Worthless, wretched, mentally sick, debased, repulsive, ignorant disgrace to humanity.
Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by Pamelayoung: 5:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
Who is this low life again
Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:26pm On Apr 14, 2017
Rosskii:
You are very stupid and ignorant. So you accept what that ANIMAL said in that video? You accept that you and your family are evil because you are black? I mean, your level of ignorance and dumbness is stunning. I can send you bleaching cream to look white, so you stop feeling inferior, you fcking stupid pig. Worthless, wretched, mentally sick, debased, repulsive, ignorant disgrace to humanity.

U must be a dense lunatic and a BrainWashed imbècile to say that voice was Nnamdi kalu's Voice..

I spit on U and all the Haterz of our Dear Hero Nnamdi Kalu!

tongue
Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by cyber5(m): 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
So you say you're successful because you bleached your skin ba.

The thunder that will fire you ehn will come with a doctor's prescription; one in the morning, one in the afternoon and one at night.
Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by SlimBrawnie(f): 5:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
EloquentMedia:
How can you count Efe a successful person. Stop being swept away by media hype. Only time will tell if he will end up a success. 95% of people who win lottery still end up poor because dont make you rich. The worst thing happening to Nigeria is the glorification of lewd living and get-rich-quick. People with genuine dream and drive are not supported, and you wonder what the future holds for the black man
At least he has gone quite far, farther than her, how far has she gone?
Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by vigenti(m): 5:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
Some people are absolutely stupid,why not leave ur skin the way God created it #I'm made of black
Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by roeb1987(m): 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
The thunder that will fire ur useless bleaching skin is receiving power in sambisa forest! Bastard daughter of a bitch. Black was, is and will forever remain to be beautiful!!
Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by GoldEnyong(m): 6:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
chai mmekpa...ka se idiot ikot iwa
Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by etzmiezbee(f): 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2017
says who?? winksays who??
Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by kokomilala(m): 7:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
Have heard of Michael AIR Jordan,Akeem Olajuwon,Aliko Dangote,Ben Carson,Jihmon Ounsoune,the Benin Republic who starred in Blood Diamond,etc.
I didn't include any dark-skinned woman because I'm well aware of the politics against them.
Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by bitcoinvin(m): 7:17pm On Apr 14, 2017
IpobExposed:

IpobExposed has spoken

Rapist[Pis be upon you]
Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by Emasel(m): 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
She is just so myopic. She bleached her skin but she did not bleach her mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's The Point Of Fixing Fake Eyelashes? / Olive White Egg Yolk Toning Lotion / Do You Desire a Flawless Look? Come...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.