Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

These Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu And Boko Haram members In Court will make you think - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / These Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu And Boko Haram members In Court will make you think (1152 Views)

Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate / Laura Ikeji, Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu And Their Son In New Photos / Tuface And Banky W Laugh Over Hilarious Meme Featuring Him, Kanu And Okocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu And Boko Haram members In Court will make you think by OkpekeBeauty: 8:29am On Apr 14, 2017
The Boko Haram commanders were chatting and laughing as they were being arraigned before an Abuja court recently...

1 Like

Re: These Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu And Boko Haram members In Court will make you think by cathodekazim: 8:31am On Apr 14, 2017
grt pix

god bless nnamdi kanu
GOD bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: These Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu And Boko Haram members In Court will make you think by Lucasinho(m): 8:36am On Apr 14, 2017
what a Swindle act! angry

1 Like

Re: These Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu And Boko Haram members In Court will make you think by OkpekeBeauty: 8:57am On Apr 14, 2017
Those boko haram members look like they were having some special treatment in prison. Reminds me of when Joseph brothers visited him and he locked them up in prison tagging them spies. But in prison they were well fed, enjoying the kings meal. I didnt say anyone locked up his brothers in prison to better protect and feed them oo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: These Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu And Boko Haram members In Court will make you think by LecciGucci: 9:07am On Apr 14, 2017
undecided
Re: These Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu And Boko Haram members In Court will make you think by OkpekeBeauty: 10:29am On Sep 04, 2017
BUHARI AND INJUSTICE

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Twins Adorably Recreate Childhood Photo From 20 Years Ago / 10 Best African Sexy Booty Dance Moves / Some People Warned Me To Beware Of Wizkid, But Now I See Them Kissing His Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.