Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,495 members, 7,840,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Army Launches Operation To Tackle Herdsmen Attacks ... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Launches Operation To Tackle Herdsmen Attacks ... (397 Views)

Lagos To Tackle Crime With Forensic DNA Analysis – Solicitor General / Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West / Army Launches Operation Harbin Kunama11 In Falgore Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Launches Operation To Tackle Herdsmen Attacks ... by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 14, 2017
The Nigerian Army has announced plans to commence an operation in Southern Kaduna, as well as parts of Bauchi, Kano and Plateau states, to curtail the activities of herdsmen and armed bandits.
The Chief of Training and Operations, Major General David Ahmadu, who made the disclosure, said that the operation would consolidate on the defeat of the Boko Haram terrorists in North-east Nigeria.
Major General Ahmadu asked residents of the states not to panic in the course of the operation, saying their safety is guaranteed.
He, however, asked them to be conscious of fleeing terrorists who might be seeking refuge in innocent communities.
“Operation ‘Harbin Kunama II’ is also designed to consolidate on the total defeat and rooting out of the Boko Haram terrorists from these enclaves, particularly the Sambisa forest.
“In this regard, members of the public, particularly the residents of Kano, Kaduna, Plateau and Bauchi states, are enjoined not to panic as their…

http://www.google.com.ng/url?q=https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/channels-tv-news/2017/04/13/army-launches-operation-to-tackle-herdsmen-attacks/&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjNiZ-buqPTAhXFbBoKHUXhBk4QFggTMAI&usg=AFQjCNE5EYJLoAtymq5FUgRGwu1I9COWcw

Re: Army Launches Operation To Tackle Herdsmen Attacks ... by whitebeard(m): 9:02am On Apr 14, 2017
Bluff bluff bluff..!! even if they capture any of them it would be a very small number and it would be for the camera..!!

Nigerian army and show off..

Pls give me that Zuma's pic of 5&6

Although I don't blame the army it bad management..!!
Re: Army Launches Operation To Tackle Herdsmen Attacks ... by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 14, 2017
whitebeard:
Bluff bluff bluff..!! even if they capture any of them it would be a very small number and it would be for the camera..!!

Nigerian army and show off..

Pls give me that Zuma's pic of 5&6

Although I don't blame the army it bad management..!!

condemnation of Government will not take us anywhere. Let us always be optimistic.

#nigeriaisgoingtobegreat
Re: Army Launches Operation To Tackle Herdsmen Attacks ... by whitebeard(m): 9:41am On Apr 14, 2017
africansunite:

condemnation of Government will not take us anywhere. Let us always be optimistic.

#nigeriaisgoingtobegreat
finally someone that supports the country's growth..I though I was the only one...but I have to still say the truth u know..!
Re: Army Launches Operation To Tackle Herdsmen Attacks ... by hisgrace090: 9:41am On Apr 14, 2017
Hope its not a face saving move,
Because it almost late.
Re: Army Launches Operation To Tackle Herdsmen Attacks ... by StRichard(m): 9:55am On Apr 14, 2017
It is too late...after all these countless killings

(1) (Reply)

The Best News Ever From The Nigerian Police / Rev King Set To Be Executed In Lagos State / New Jersey Florist Accused Of Stealing Flowers From Cemetry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.