Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Edo Governorship Election Tribunal Updates: Judgement Day Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Governorship Election Tribunal Updates: Judgement Day Today (10877 Views)

Wike Pulls Out Of Edo Governorship Project / Obaseki Runs To Tinubu Ahead Of Edo Governorship Primaries - Dailytimes / Osun Tribunal Updates So Far. Pdp Leading So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Governorship Election Tribunal Updates: Judgement Day Today by engineerboat(m): 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
Report have it that PDP is going to Appeal Court
Re: Edo Governorship Election Tribunal Updates: Judgement Day Today by engineerboat(m): 12:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
The PDP in accessing the tribunal Judgement on over voting which the tribunal defines as when number of total voters exceeds total number of REGISTERED voters....not ACCREDITED voters so it's thrown out

But PDP states that:
Over voting is when voters exceeded those who accredited, not with registered.

Cc: lalasticlala, myd44
Re: Edo Governorship Election Tribunal Updates: Judgement Day Today by genearts(m): 12:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
engineerboat:
"Petitioners' (PDP and Ize Iyamu) reliance on election manual is misplaced" - Justice Ahmed Badamosi.
I just tire for ize-iyamu counsel. perhaps they never had a case

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election Tribunal Updates: Judgement Day Today by genearts(m): 12:17pm On Apr 14, 2017
engineerboat:
The PDP in accessing the tribunal Judgement on over voting which the tribunal defines as when number of total voters exceeds total number of REGISTERED voters....not ACCREDITED voters so it's thrown out

But PDP states that:
Over voting is when voters exceeded those who accredited, not with registered.

Cc: lalasticlala, myd44
Accreditation and voting were done simultaneously. so accreditation in this election accreditation is a "mere" check if a voter is duly registered, so the crux of the matter still is those that VOTED. remember that the card reader machine which is the tool for accreditation is inadmissible. The judge is right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Governorship Election Tribunal Updates: Judgement Day Today by Timijo(m): 12:22pm On Apr 14, 2017
The judgment day will be postponed based on logistics.
click like if you agree with me and,click share if you disagree.
Re: Edo Governorship Election Tribunal Updates: Judgement Day Today by oshe11: 12:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
IF THE WHISTLE BLOWER REFUSES TO TELL US THE NAME OF THE OWNER OF THE MONEY, HE SHUD BE ARRESTED AS THE OWNER

UNLESS HE HAS TOLD THE EFCC BUT THE ARE HIDING IT FOR SOME REASON

IF AN AGENCY LIKE EFCC CANNOT INVESTIGATE AND PROVIDE THE NAME OF THE OWNER OF AN APARTMENT THEN EFCC SHOULD BE SCRAPPED COS ITS USELESS.....

AGENT IS JUST A MIDDLEMAN, ABI THE LANDLORD NOR WRITE RECEIPT GIVE THE TENANT....

WHO IS DECEIVING WHO?

EFCC IS USELESS AND THEY HAVE BEEN COMPROMISED SINCE TIME IMMEMORIAL

Re: Edo Governorship Election Tribunal Updates: Judgement Day Today by madridguy(m): 12:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Edo Governorship Election Tribunal Updates: Judgement Day Today by Qmerit(m): 12:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
Politicalapathy:
who else will win it if not APC

you are right same way: APC won in court in Rivers agaisnt Wike and Ikpiazo.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election Tribunal Updates: Judgement Day Today by paradigmshift(m): 12:37pm On Apr 14, 2017
ComrTonwa:
Engineer boat will soon cry today...his biased reportage is on an alarming proportion
y u no open the thread. biased fellow
Re: Edo Governorship Election Tribunal Updates: Judgement Day Today by imagrg(m): 12:39pm On Apr 14, 2017
Could this be fraud?
Money go don exchange hands.
I mean, billions!
Oh! Edo nor dey carry last ooo!
Re: Edo Governorship Election Tribunal Updates: Judgement Day Today by Politicalapathy: 12:39pm On Apr 14, 2017
Qmerit:
you are right same way: APC won in court in Rivers agaisnt Woke and Ikpiazo.
sule this one is different jhoor
Re: Edo Governorship Election Tribunal Updates: Judgement Day Today by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista how market? Are the loses enough to dilute your dream?

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election Tribunal Updates: Judgement Day Today by unuane1(m): 1:03pm On Apr 14, 2017
Did PDP expected to win this case? an opposition to win in this present dispensation? that ended long ago when GEJ was still president. That will never happen when APC and Buhari is in power. PDP should just forget about it.
Re: Edo Governorship Election Tribunal Updates: Judgement Day Today by guychidile: 1:04pm On Apr 14, 2017
appeal court loading ,after today's judgement..,as I think o
Re: Edo Governorship Election Tribunal Updates: Judgement Day Today by dustmalik: 1:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
unuane1:
Did PDP expected to win this case? an opposition to win in this present dispensation? that ended long ago when GEJ was still president. That will never happen when APC and Buhari is in power. PDP should just forget about it.
You are very correct. Same way APC won Rivers, Akwa ibom, Taraba guber election tribunals.

5 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election Tribunal Updates: Judgement Day Today by obailala(m): 1:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
oshe11:
IF THE WHISTLE BLOWER REFUSES TO TELL US THE NAME OF THE OWNER OF THE MONEY, HE SHUD BE ARRESTED AS THE OWNER

UNLESS HE HAS TOLD THE EFCC BUT THE ARE HIDING IT FOR SOME REASON

IF AN AGENCY LIKE EFCC CANNOT INVESTIGATE AND PROVIDE THE NAME OF THE OWNER OF AN APARTMENT THEN EFCC SHOULD BE SCRAPPED COS ITS USELESS.....

AGENT IS JUST A MIDDLEMAN, ABI THE LANDLORD NOR WRITE RECEIPT GIVE THE TENANT....

WHO IS DECEIVING WHO?

EFCC IS USELESS AND THEY HAVE BEEN COMPROMISED SINCE TIME IMMEMORIAL

Lol.. na so the thing dey start... This one seems to be lost.
Re: Edo Governorship Election Tribunal Updates: Judgement Day Today by oshe11: 1:15pm On Apr 14, 2017
obailala:
Lol.. na so the thing dey start... This one seems to be lost.
since u knw whr Im going to, hence U cud ascertain dat Im lost

pls come n go n cari me dere
Re: Edo Governorship Election Tribunal Updates: Judgement Day Today by obailala(m): 1:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
oshe11:
since u knw whr Im going to, hence U cud ascertain dat Im lost

pls come n go n cari me dere
Hehe.. abeg try and find your way yourself; next time do endeavour to read what's written on the door before you walk in to speak.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election Tribunal Updates: Judgement Day Today by oshe11: 1:31pm On Apr 14, 2017
obailala:
Hehe.. abeg try and find your way yourself; next time do endeavour to read what's written on the door before you walk in to speak.
dats d problem

u dnt knw if i read it or nt bt u decided I didnt so u cn quote me

your thoughts tho

nxt time quote me wit facts
Re: Edo Governorship Election Tribunal Updates: Judgement Day Today by Franchise21(m): 1:34pm On Apr 14, 2017
Congrats to Obaseki... Just sighted their envoy at Kings Square in Benin with d masses celebrating the victory
Re: Edo Governorship Election Tribunal Updates: Judgement Day Today by obailala(m): 1:50pm On Apr 14, 2017
oshe11:
dats d problem

u dnt knw if i read it or nt bt u decided I didnt so u cn quote me

your thoughts tho

nxt time quote me wit facts
My thoughts were simple, you walked into a room where Edo governorship tribunal is being discussed and you proceeded to rant about EFCC, Whistle-blowers and recovered funds. If you actually read what was written on the door and still proceeded to type what you typed, then I've got no further words for you.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election Tribunal Updates: Judgement Day Today by oshe11: 1:55pm On Apr 14, 2017
obailala:
My thoughts were simple, you walked into a room where Edo governorship tribunal is being discussed and you proceeded to rant about EFCC, Whistle-blowers and recovered funds. If you actually read what was written on the door and still proceeded to type what you typed, then I've got no further words for you.
exactly! meaning U shudnt av quoted me in d first place

ever wondered y ISIS r trying to bomb America?

#foodforthought
Re: Edo Governorship Election Tribunal Updates: Judgement Day Today by obailala(m): 2:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
oshe11:
exactly! meaning U shudnt av quoted me in d first place

ever wondered y ISIS r trying to bomb America?

#foodforthought
I quoted you as a good Samaritan because from your comment, you were obviously in the wrong thread.

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election Tribunal Updates: Judgement Day Today by bakila: 2:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
engineerboat:

All parties have introduced their Legal teams to the judges of the tribunal panel
Parties annouce appearances.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Increases AFDB Rights Before Presidency Vote / Wike: Banditry Will Not End In Nigeria Since They’ve Politicised Security / Maxwell Opara: Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Sues DSS For Human Rights Violation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.