Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,234 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Muslim Convert Overjoyed After Umrah - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Muslim Convert Overjoyed After Umrah (379 Views)

Lindsay Lohan Sparks Speculation Convert's To Islam / NAHCON Vows To Prosecute Illegal Hajj, Umrah Tour Operators / Stop Wasting Ur Money On Petrol Convert Ur Gen To Propane Generator- 08166866515 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Convert Overjoyed After Umrah by iceboy4752(m): 9:45am On Apr 14, 2017
Muslim convert has spoken of his experience as he travelled to Mecca to perform Umrah for the very first time.Dawud David Lynas, who converted to Islam 19 years ago, has shared his joy after embarking on the optional pilgrimage."I did our Umrah! Wow it was absolutely out of this world. No words can describe how youfeel when you see the Kaaba. "The feeling, the experience is immense."Something took me over, I had no control overmy feelings over my whole being."My heart poured out when we got close to theKaaba."Dawud recently launched Dewsbury New Muslims, a support network for new converts.The support network was set up to provide thekind of support for new Muslims that isn’t always available in mosques, a safe space forconverts to talk about issues affecting their personal lives without repercussion.Dawud said as a convert he was made to feel very welcome in Mecca."The locals are very welcoming. Everyone I met has been overjoyed when they heard that I am a convert to Islam."Mecca is the holiest meeting site in Islam. Last year Saudi Arabia issued over 6.28 million visas for Umrah pilgrims.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Declares War Against EFCC Over Recovered Funds / $1 Hosting: The Cheapest Plan Ever For Business Success / Important Government Public Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.