Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,943 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

GUO The Worse Transport Company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GUO The Worse Transport Company (4562 Views)

IMF: Global Economy In Recession Worse Than 2009 / Meet G.U Okeke: GUO Transportation Business CEO & His Civil War Story / 6 Months Investment Opportunity In A Transport Company. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUO The Worse Transport Company by remele2(f): 10:25am On Apr 14, 2017
Imagine i woke as early as 4am dressed and rushed to GUO at Cele, paid and was hoping to move immediately.
At a point checked my vehicle number and found out the bus is not even in the terminal, it is 10.21am and am still waiting along side with other passengers....stories upon stories.......
GUO, this is my 1st and last time oooooo)
From Lagos to Aba, yet no Bus
Re: GUO The Worse Transport Company by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:29am On Apr 14, 2017
GUO is quite different from GOD is Good motors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GUO The Worse Transport Company by remele2(f): 10:34am On Apr 14, 2017
The most annoying part is i ddnt sleep last night just to meet up....and up till now, there is no reason for the delay and passengers dnt even know what to do or say again....

Re: GUO The Worse Transport Company by remele2(f): 10:36am On Apr 14, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
GUO is quite different from GOD is Good motors.

Thanks jare.... its GUO sha
Re: GUO The Worse Transport Company by izzou(m): 10:36am On Apr 14, 2017
remele2:
The most annoying part is i ddnt sleep last night just to meet up....and up till now, there is no reason for the delay and passengers dnt even know what to do or say again....

You don't know what to do?

Wonderful
Re: GUO The Worse Transport Company by 5nairai: 10:38am On Apr 14, 2017
I remember my experience with this GUO in 2012, when i boarded the bus from Ikotun, Lagos to onitsha. It wasn't funny o as the bus tyre kept puncturing and there was no spare tyre to change it, we actually got to onitsha 11pm that day since then i have never made the mistake of entering their bus again o.
Re: GUO The Worse Transport Company by Yuneehk(f): 10:39am On Apr 14, 2017
remele2:
Imagine i woke as early as 4am dressed and rushed to GUO at Cele, paid and was hoping to move immediately.
At a point checked my vehicle number and found out the bus is not even in the terminal, it is 10.21am and am still waiting along side with other passengers....stories upon stories.......
GUO,(God is good is Good motors) this is my 1st and last time oooooo)
From Lagos to Aba, yet no Bus
LOL! Hope you have it at the back of your mind that you'll get to Aba very late? You should have just gone to maza maza to board a bus going to the east. Safe journey when you eventually leave
Re: GUO The Worse Transport Company by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 14, 2017
Lolzz, but GUO in cele has lots of buses na, something tells me that this op is an agent, you're sent to rubbish their reputation, GUO first leaves 6:30AM filled up or not, second buses 7:30AM filled up or not

Am not defending them ooo, just that, the way you create this thread, you're not complaining you're just hating.

I followed GUO from utako abuja to Lagos last yr augest, nothing happened, it was second bus self, and I got to Lagos around 6, abuja to lagos is more far than lagos to east
Re: GUO The Worse Transport Company by remele2(f): 10:43am On Apr 14, 2017
Jeffboi:
Lolzz, but GUO in cele has lots of buses na, something tells me that this op is an agent, you're sent to rubbish their reputation, GUO first leaves 6:30AM filled up or not, second buses 7:30AM filled up or not

Am not defending them ooo, just that, the way you create this thread, you're not complaining you're just hating.

Here is my ticket and i got to the park around 5 got the 5th bus, passengers complete yet no bus

Re: GUO The Worse Transport Company by remele2(f): 10:49am On Apr 14, 2017
The bus just came

Re: GUO The Worse Transport Company by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 14, 2017
remele2:

Here is my ticket and i got to the park around 5 got the 5th bus, passengers complete yet no bus

Bros nawaa oooh, is that 5th bus am seeing?? And you said you went there what time

What happened to 1234 buses, and again that ticked is not their real ticket, hope 1 of the agboro boys there has not scammed yoi
Re: GUO The Worse Transport Company by 5nairai: 10:53am On Apr 14, 2017
Thank God for you op, abeg no enter GUO again o
Re: GUO The Worse Transport Company by remele2(f): 11:01am On Apr 14, 2017
5nairai:
Thank God for you op, abeg no enter GUO again o

Thanks... and the bus finally came..... bus wen dem dey use go Yaba better pass am... and they returned 1k back to every one
Re: GUO The Worse Transport Company by remele2(f): 11:02am On Apr 14, 2017
Jeffboi:

Bros nawaa oooh, is that 5th bus am seeing?? And you said you went there what time

What happened to 1234 buses, and again that ticked is not their real ticket, hope 1 of the agboro boys there has not scammed yoi
They said if i booked online... i would have gotten 1234
Re: GUO The Worse Transport Company by remele2(f): 11:21am On Apr 14, 2017
Just moved
Re: GUO The Worse Transport Company by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 14, 2017
remele2:

They said if i booked online... i would have gotten 1234

Hmmmmm, you should've protested oooo
Re: GUO The Worse Transport Company by remele2(f): 11:34am On Apr 14, 2017
Jeffboi:

Hmmmmm, you should've protested oooo

Imagine at gbagada now 11.33am and destination is Aba
Re: GUO The Worse Transport Company by remele2(f): 11:40am On Apr 14, 2017
Now the driver just stopped .. saying he wants to do a wheel balancing .... today na today... GUO una weldone ooooooo...... my 1st and last oooooooo
Re: GUO The Worse Transport Company by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 14, 2017
remele2:

Imagine at gbagada now 11.33am and destination is Aba

Choiiiiiii, safe trip bro, there won't be any stopping be that
Re: GUO The Worse Transport Company by remele2(f): 11:52am On Apr 14, 2017
Jeffboi:

Choiiiiiii, safe trip bro, there won't be any stopping be that

The driver just stopped for wheel balancing.....

Re: GUO The Worse Transport Company by remele2(f): 11:57am On Apr 14, 2017
GUO una weldone oooooo..... still in Lagos... doing wheel balancing.....11.56am destination Aba

Re: GUO The Worse Transport Company by remele2(f): 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
Even the Bus.. u will not even board it for a 2hrs Journey.... GUO gave for a 10hrs journey.... una thank You ooooo... GUO

Re: GUO The Worse Transport Company by remele2(f): 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
The plate number not even the one i paid for
Re: GUO The Worse Transport Company by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
remele2:

Thanks jare.... its GUO sha
ywc,sorry for all d inconveniences.
Re: GUO The Worse Transport Company by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin this your journey self
remele2:

The driver just stopped for wheel balancing.....
Re: GUO The Worse Transport Company by remele2(f): 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2017
Just got to okija.....10.16pm
Re: GUO The Worse Transport Company by remele2(f): 11:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
Now at owerri.... stopped ova to njoy owerri night life at Cubana...flavour live performance
Re: GUO The Worse Transport Company by remele2(f): 12:01am On Apr 15, 2017
Even bright chimezie live.......O town on point
Re: GUO The Worse Transport Company by hngprincess: 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
A lot of people have been complaining about this GUO Transport a lot. I even heard a story about a GUO passenger that was dragged out of the bus and beaten mercilessly by the driver! Can you imagine.
It's better to steer clear of them abeg.
Re: GUO The Worse Transport Company by hngprincess: 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
Hilarious thread by the way cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Oil Palm Processing / Join Nairaland Miners Association And Make Millions In Mining Biz. / Whats The Minimum Offer For Lotus Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.