Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Yul Edochie Celebrates The Birthday Of His 12year Old Look Alike Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Celebrates The Birthday Of His 12year Old Look Alike Daughter (2535 Views)

Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) / Pete Edochie Celebrates His 73rd Birthday / Yul Edochie Celebrates His Wife, Mary Yul-Edochie, Shares Family Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yul Edochie Celebrates The Birthday Of His 12year Old Look Alike Daughter by NwaforIgbo: 10:44am On Apr 14, 2017
Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie took to his IG page to share photos with his daughter, Dani who turned 12 today, April 14, 2017. Captioning the photo, he wrote: 'Happy 12th birthday to my little angel. God's guidance and protection upon you always.'

lalatiscala and mynd4 do the needful, i never knew he had a daughter.

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/04/yul-edochie-shares-cute-photo-with.html

Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates The Birthday Of His 12year Old Look Alike Daughter by NwaforIgbo: 10:45am On Apr 14, 2017
Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates The Birthday Of His 12year Old Look Alike Daughter by kaycexx(m): 2:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
10 years time I will be getting married. ..
I'm just saying...
Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates The Birthday Of His 12year Old Look Alike Daughter by Nutase: 4:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
cool
Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates The Birthday Of His 12year Old Look Alike Daughter by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2017
NwaforIgbo:
Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie took to his IG page to share photos with his daughter, Dani who turned 12 today, April 14, 2017. Captioning the photo, he wrote: 'Happy 12th birthday to my little angel. God's guidance and protection upon you always.'

lalatiscala and mynd4 do the needful, i never knew he had a daughter.

Wishing her many more prosperous years ahead.

May she fulfill her destiny, away from the prying eyes of paparazzi and "bloggers"
Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates The Birthday Of His 12year Old Look Alike Daughter by seunO4: 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
The girl is cute
Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates The Birthday Of His 12year Old Look Alike Daughter by NwaforIgbo: 7:31pm On Apr 14, 2017
seunO4:
The girl is cute

And look likes his fathers twins

(1) (Reply)

Chidinma Ekile Vs Psquare Paul Okoye's Wife Anita - Who Is The Cutest? / If Some Bible Characters Were Nigerians...... Funny Memes Collection / Davido Steps Out With His Wife Chioma In Dubai,As They Both Have Fun Together.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.