Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,860 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Get Aba Right And Abia Is Right Photos: Gov.okezie Markets Aba Products In China - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Get Aba Right And Abia Is Right Photos: Gov.okezie Markets Aba Products In China (1514 Views)

VIDEO: Atiku Inspect Made In Aba Products / Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over / Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Aba Right And Abia Is Right Photos: Gov.okezie Markets Aba Products In China by RolandAkachukwu(m): 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
"Get Aba right, and Abia is right",

The Chief Marketer/Promoter of Made-in-Aba Products, Governor Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State, is marketing his brands in far away China, at the ongoing 1st Nigeria-China Governors Investment Forum in Guangzhou China.

Governor Ikpeazu is in China with some artisans, tailors and shoemakers from Aba.

Meanwhile, in case you have forgotten, the information below is part of the promises of Governor Ikpeazu to Ndi Abia during the 2015 Okezuo Abia campaign, as extracted from his manifesto document.
VISION
An economically vibrant Abia State with strong institutions; open, transparent and inclusive governance, to guarantee high quality of life for the citizens, leading to sustainable development.

MISSION
To transform Abia State into a functional private sector-led economy; creating opportunities for her citizens, improving the quality of their lives and shaping the State into a regional entrepreneurship hub through good governance, appropriate developmental and environmentally sustainable policies.

Our promise to Ndi Abia

SERVICE PHILOSOPHY
My commitment is to serve God and humanity. Therefore, I am driven by a strong determination to achieve results. In this regard, I am propelled by the fundamental needs of our people. I believe that to successfully achieve this, there is need to consult and involve a wide spectrum of our society. I think through issues and consult appropriately before arriving at decisions. I appreciate intellectual discussions and contributions. I encourage people to express themselves, share their opinions and ideas on issues of interest to our society.

ECONOMY
Industrialization has historically been a core driver of modernization and job creation. The private sector is the platform that drives industrialization. We will therefore develop the state economy applying the following economic anchors:
* Systematic consultation with the organized private sector to promote a private sector-led Abia economy.
* Identification and addressing of the binding constraints to private sector growth in the state.
* Massive infrastructural development.
* Establishment of a functional small and medium enterprises (SME) centre to render critical, non-financial business development and support services to aspiring entrepreneurs and existing SMEs business operators.
* Establishment of an SME Fund (under public-private partnership). This shall be aimed at addressing the challenge of finance access faced by aspiring and operating entrepreneurs in the state.
* Overall improvement of the Business Environment (BE) in Abia State. Conscious of the fact that economic growth and development do not happen in a vacuum, we shall muster the political will to design and enforce appropriate public policies required to ensure an enabling business environment.

Aba Re-Development Project:
The axiom, "get Aba right, and Abia is right", shall continue to be the pivotal development philosophy and the nexus upon which to hinge development policy for Aba.
Aba is home to virtually all Abians, Ndigbo and has a strong attachment to many others.
Re-developing Aba into a modern commercial hub; urban renewal and city upgrading, functional infrastructure, stable power supply, reliable and decent public transportation system, urban traffic management system, structured and planned industrial layouts, clusters and parks, will release her (Aba) revenue potential that can be leveraged upon to develop the rest of Abia State.
Aba with its strong entrepreneurial setting, attracting business operators from across the nation and most ECOWAS countries, has the potential to become a commercial and entrepreneurship hub of West Africa.
We shall enhance international marketing opportunities for made in Aba goods and services by ensuring quality control and showcase the made in Aba brand in the economic capitals of the world.

Enyinnaya Appolos
Chief Press Secretary to the Governor
14/04/2017

Re: Get Aba Right And Abia Is Right Photos: Gov.okezie Markets Aba Products In China by Homeboiy: 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2017
k
Re: Get Aba Right And Abia Is Right Photos: Gov.okezie Markets Aba Products In China by Mrjo(m): 12:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
Did u mean he carry water go river? Op, this man is a joker. Tell him to provide infarstructure these things will market itself

2 Likes

Re: Get Aba Right And Abia Is Right Photos: Gov.okezie Markets Aba Products In China by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
My problem is that I wan claim that money wey EFCC find for Osborne, Ikoyi, but my kidney dey shrink angry angry angry
Re: Get Aba Right And Abia Is Right Photos: Gov.okezie Markets Aba Products In China by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
My problem is that I wan claim that money wey EFCC find for Orsborne, Ikoyi, but my kidney dey shrink angry angry angry

Lolzzzz, why ya liver de shrink na
Re: Get Aba Right And Abia Is Right Photos: Gov.okezie Markets Aba Products In China by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
Jeffboi:

Lolzzzz, why ya liver de shrink na
Akantel bro. E just dey fail me cry cry angry
Re: Get Aba Right And Abia Is Right Photos: Gov.okezie Markets Aba Products In China by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 14, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Akantel bro. E just dey fail me cry cry angry

Oya claim am with my name
Re: Get Aba Right And Abia Is Right Photos: Gov.okezie Markets Aba Products In China by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
Jeffboi:

Oya claim am with my name
Adon tell u before sey I dey allergic to sweet things??
Re: Get Aba Right And Abia Is Right Photos: Gov.okezie Markets Aba Products In China by pchukwudi: 12:19pm On Apr 14, 2017
Oh my, I'm loving this like eff. Way to go Big bro!
Re: Get Aba Right And Abia Is Right Photos: Gov.okezie Markets Aba Products In China by afonjaheadhunt: 12:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
Kudos sir, you are indeed promoting made in Aba and Igboland in general, again I say, kudos sir.

5 Likes

Re: Get Aba Right And Abia Is Right Photos: Gov.okezie Markets Aba Products In China by modelsms(m): 12:36pm On Apr 14, 2017
Liking this guy
Re: Get Aba Right And Abia Is Right Photos: Gov.okezie Markets Aba Products In China by DaniDani(m): 12:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
My lovely governor, I am so much proud of you. Keep up the good work. You are destined to elevate the status of Ngwans and abia. Those who hates Ngwa with great passion will be put to shame.
Re: Get Aba Right And Abia Is Right Photos: Gov.okezie Markets Aba Products In China by Godprotectigbo5(f): 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2017
Nice one my governor
Re: Get Aba Right And Abia Is Right Photos: Gov.okezie Markets Aba Products In China by joeprince23(m): 12:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
aba wu girida
Re: Get Aba Right And Abia Is Right Photos: Gov.okezie Markets Aba Products In China by pchukwudi: 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
You have no idea what you are talking about. Infastructure is critical, but first go and find out how many chinese owned manufacturing plants we have in this country. Maybe then you may begin to comprehend and appreciate a bit of what the man is doing.

China has billions of untapped dollars in the cooler for foreign investments. And Africa is their most viable and politically friendly investment destination.

So Mr. Okezie's move is not just smart, it's super proactive.

And, yes, taking bottles of clean, clear and cold spring water to folks in the river bank, is a basic distiguishing characteristic of the average Igbo man. Go figure.

Mrjo:
Did u mean he carry water go river? Op, this man is a joker. Tell him to provide infarstructure these things will market itself

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Aba Right And Abia Is Right Photos: Gov.okezie Markets Aba Products In China by Godprotectigbo5(f): 1:31pm On Apr 14, 2017
pchukwudi:
You have no idea what you are talking about. Infastructure is critical, but first go and find out how many chinese owned manufacturing plants we have in this country. Maybe then you may begin to comprehend and appreciate a bit of what the man is doing.

China has billions of untapped dollars in the cooler for foreign investments. And Africa is their most viable and politically friendly investment destination.

And, yes, taking bottles of clean, clear and cold spring water to folks in the river bank, is a basic distiguishing characteristic of the average Igbo man. Go figure.

dont mind any enemy of progress here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Aba Right And Abia Is Right Photos: Gov.okezie Markets Aba Products In China by Mrjo(m): 3:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
pchukwudi:

so for them to buy aba made?
Re: Get Aba Right And Abia Is Right Photos: Gov.okezie Markets Aba Products In China by pchukwudi: 4:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
Gosh. shocked

And you had the guts and effrontry to call a sitting governor a name, when you had zero clue what FDI is?

It's clear you are a kid.

Mrjo:
so for them to buy aba made?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Aba Right And Abia Is Right Photos: Gov.okezie Markets Aba Products In China by Mrjo(m): 5:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
pchukwudi:
Gosh. shocked

And you had the guts and effrontry to call a sitting governor a name, when you had zero clue what FDI is?

It's clear you are a kid.

so u ar nt ashamed of the level of infarstructụre in aba? Continue
Re: Get Aba Right And Abia Is Right Photos: Gov.okezie Markets Aba Products In China by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 14, 2017
RolandAkachukwu:
"Get Aba right, and Abia is right",

The Chief Marketer/Promoter of Made-in-Aba Products, Governor Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State, is marketing his brands in far away China, at the ongoing 1st Nigeria-China Governors Investment Forum in Guangzhou China.

Governor Ikpeazu is in China with some artisans, tailors and shoemakers from Aba.

Nice.

By the way, have they repaired those roads in Aba?

(1) (Reply)

Why Buhari Should Resign or Be Impeached (Photo) / Is Nigeria A Democratic State? / “We Will Not Fund Rapists And Murderers Of Nigerian Army” – US Senator Leahy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.