Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,947 members, 7,866,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:10 PM

Going To God Without Jesus: Jesus Myth Solved - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Going To God Without Jesus: Jesus Myth Solved (671 Views)

Without Jesus, You Shall Die In Your Sins. / No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka / Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Going To God Without Jesus: Jesus Myth Solved by mostelected: 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
And Jesus said 'I am the only way' that is to say that without Jesus no one will go to heaven or paradise? how true is it? if I pray and fast and do good, does it mean I won't go to heaven because I do not accept this Jesus? these questions led me to find out why Jesus said he is the only way...

To clear the air, I can prove to you in my book of over 50pages that Jesus is real and that he came to the world, I can prove it religiously and scientifically. I can also prove to in this my book that he is truly the son of God and the messiah. this book has the greatest proof ever and I bet you, after reading you can stand anywhere as a Christian and proclaim Jesus is Lord. I am not selling this book at all, every one deserves it, just drop your email or send me your email as text and I will give you this book. until you read it believe what ever I write here that Jesus is truly the Messiah. those that already know he is the Messiah can read on, those that still doubt can request for this book, it is over 50 pages with more than 40 evidences from the bible and other religious books, scientific evidences etc so I can't post it here, na to read tire. at this point let me assume that we all know he is real, he came to the world and he is the Messiah. those that think he is a mythical being, a roman god nothing I will not hear in this world, how devil has blinded many, please read this book and see how foolish you were to believe the devil, am not cursing you. I wish I can publish it for download but for now just get the softcopy and read

my point now is if Jesus is the Messiah, does that mean I will never go to heaven without him, is that a joke? if I pray and do good, why would I need Jesus?

before I answer permit me to share a little story.
After God chose Abraham, he decided to make him a nation and his descendants his people. so God chose Jacob and blessed him with 12 sons. After years, the children of Israel cried out to God and God sent Moses to them ( that was the first time the bible recorded the killing of innocent children) this is because Moses was a deliverer and through him God delivered the Israelites. then God gave them laws and commandments through Moses and with the blood of the ram and bulls a new covenant was sealed. read Genesis through to Exodus to see this.

God told them to observe those laws given to them by Moses. the bible also recorded that they couldn't observe the laws and commandments of God, and this angered God

Isaiah 58:2 'day after day they seek me out, they are eager to know my ways, as if they are a nation that does what is right and has not forsaken my ways'

so you will see that the Israelites sort God with their hearts, they wanted to serve God, they also prayed and fasted and pleaded God, but yet God was still angry with them because they did not obey his laws and decrees. truth be told, those laws were quite much but you will notice at this point that it is not about praying and fasting or seeking God or doing good, you must also obey the laws to the latter to be counted as God's own and not be cut off from his people. so the Israelites perished.

Isaiah 59:9 'so justice is far from us ( they were condemned) and righteousness does not reach us (because they couldn't keep the laws). We look for light but all is darkness (they don't have hope) and for brightness but we walk in deep shadows (they are lost and cannot be saved)

God was not pleased to see his people condemned or perishing because of their numerous sins, he needed to do something, he needed to help them.

Isaiah 15b-16 ' the Lord looked and was displeased that there was no justice (many were condemned). He saw that there was no one, he appalled because there was no one to intervene; so his own arm worked salvation for him and his own righteousness sustained him'

so when God saw that sin abound and his own people are being condemned of their evil deeds, he decided to send someone from his own arm to bring salvation to his people, someone to intervene, someone who is righteous and his own righteousness will sustain him. so God said to them through Isaiah in the same chapter after he has seen the fate of his people and decided to send someone.

Isaiah 59:20 'a redeemer will come to Zion, to those in Jacob who repent of their sins' declares the Lord'

this is self explanatory, God himself now told his people that he has decided to send someone, someone who will redeem them, and also destroy his enemies and judge them. this means that this coming redeemer will bring justice and judge the world through the spirit of God. not Almighty God will judge you but this redeemer that will bring justice will judge men on earth, irrespective of your nation, tongue, religion, tribe, the redeemer will judge. read my book as well and see how the bases the world will be judged.

so now we as children of God Almighty are aware that a redeemer would come, to save and also condemn the world. now order this book for free to see proof that Jesus is the promised redeemer, I have over 40 of them from the old testament that proves that Jesus is the Messiah and other religious books. Since we have agreed Jesus came, our question can I go to God without Jesus?

Remember just as Moses birth, king Herod killed all the newborns and innocent children (second place such action took place in the bible and the last) when Jesus was born. Just like Moses, Jesus brought a new law from God and a new Covenant but be made sure he fulfilled the laws of Moses for all of us once and for us because those laws must be fulfilled. so he gave a new law and a new covenant sealed with his own blood because he is the Lamb of God (note he died as a passover lamb as well, I will prove it in my next thread today) while Moses sealed his with the blood of rams. blood is needed to seal all covenant, this means that the New Covenant must be obeyed by all man on earth irrespective of your belief or tradition, tongue or religion, to be God's own people you are obligated to the new law and covenant not a choice.
Moses came to Israelites but Jesus came to the world.

Answer
even though you pray and do good, you cannot enter Paradise for the following reasons
1) Israelites prayed and fasted too and did good but were not saved because the law must be obeyed.
2) this Jesus will judge the world not God, and let me share a secret he told us. he told that he will not judge us. he said because we walk with him in the light, we are not hidden so he won't judge us let alone condemn us, so having Jesus is like having the president's trust. imagine, you are seeking for a contract and in your profile you feel you are so qualified with 10 years of experience (that is your fasting and praying), then the president comes and say he will award the contract to Lagosians only irrespective of your profile, my brother with your large file as long as you are not a Lagosian no work for you. and this work is worth millions and you need it, and you heard that if u r not a Lagosian you should go and register at the govt house, u refuse because you carry big file. that day don't say you did not hear. the president will come, he won't even look into the profile of all those that registered but your profile won't get u the work. hear now and choose to register or not
3) all your sins are still on your head, everyone has sinned. as long as you say you are a child of God, and you don't observe all the laws of Moses, it is a sin and it is on your head. do you think the Israelites were stupid when they killed rams, placed they hands on it and transfer their sins to it and killed it and by the blood of that ram they become clean again? your sin can be more heavier than you imagined but the yoke of Christ is lighter. as that ram, all our sins has been placed on him and he was killed. he didn't die of illness, he was killed and his blood shed. better go and start killing rams now if u will not accept the one killed for all. make sure you do it forever or my brother you will b judged. don't think you ask for forgiveness and you are forgiven. only blood can wash out sin. that's why king David said wash me with blood so I can be clean. the act of ask for forgiveness and be forgiven is possible through Jesus and his blood will cleanse you. but without Jesus , God will forgive you and not punish you but those sins are still on you until you wash it away with blood. pray 20 times a day, all those sins you did while small and as you grow are still on your head, even rejecting Jesus.
4) God has given Jesus the authority to destroy his enemies with iron sceptre, if u don't follow him you are against him. the word of God Almighty must come to pass, psalm 2 says break them with iron sceptre and dash them to pieces as a potter's vessel. if God will vex like this for you for not following Jesus, who will save you from the wrought of God, is it the Jesus you rejected?

in short let me add it to more books, some people don't like reading, they will say it is too long, see more authentic reasons in my book

Jesus has already taken up our sins, he is responsible for our sins of not observing the law and has been punished. the wages of sin is death, so to save us from dying cos the law must be obeyed. he died in our place. do not be deceived, Jesus is the new Covenant and the only way

God promised a redeemer, see over 40 evidences that he is Jesus so you will never ever doubt again or call him a Roman god.

most elected
be blessed

1 Like

Re: Going To God Without Jesus: Jesus Myth Solved by Radiohead6(f): 1:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
1)I'm not am
2)The law of moses where for fve Israelites they were a stubburn people
3) Instead of ranting all these , Just post your supposed Scientic /Objective Evidence that Christ Exist(Ed)
Re: Going To God Without Jesus: Jesus Myth Solved by mostelected: 1:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
Radiohead6:
1)I'm not am
3) Instead of ranting all these , Just post your supposed Scientic /Objective Evidence that Christ Exist(Ed)

I can't, as I say it is over 50 pages and I doubt anyone will like to stay online, on the same post for that long. it is best you download and read on your own convenience.

secondly it is for those who wants to know the truth . this post is not for the evidences, you can request for it...this post is to remind us that Jesus is the only way so don't call it ranting. it will help many.
Re: Going To God Without Jesus: Jesus Myth Solved by plappville(f): 6:26pm On Apr 14, 2017
mostelected:
And Jesus said 'I am the only way' that is to say that without Jesus no one will go to heaven or paradise? how true is it? if I pray and fast and do good, does it mean I won't go to heaven because I do not accept this Jesus? these questions led me to find out why Jesus said he is the only way...

To clear the air, I can prove to you in my book of over 50pages that Jesus is real and that he came to the world, I can prove it religiously and scientifically. I can also prove to in this my book that he is truly the son of God and the messiah. this book has the greatest proof ever and I bet you, after reading you can stand anywhere as a Christian and proclaim Jesus is Lord. I am not selling this book at all, every one deserves it, just drop your email or send me your email as text and I will give you this book. until you read it believe what ever I write here that Jesus is truly the Messiah. those that already know he is the Messiah can read on, those that still doubt can request for this book, it is over 50 pages with more than 40 evidences from the bible and other religious books, scientific evidences etc so I can't post it here, na to read tire. at this point let me assume that we all know he is real, he came to the world and he is the Messiah. those that think he is a mythical being, a roman god nothing I will not hear in this world, how devil has blinded many, please read this book and see how foolish you were to believe the devil, am not cursing you. I wish I can publish it for download but for now just get the softcopy and read

my point now is if Jesus is the Messiah, does that mean I will never go to heaven without him, is that a joke? if I pray and do good, why would I need Jesus?

before I answer permit me to share a little story.
After God chose Abraham, he decided to make him a nation and his descendants his people. so God chose Jacob and blessed him with 12 sons. After years, the children of Israel cried out to God and God sent Moses to them ( that was the first time the bible recorded the killing of innocent children) this is because Moses was a deliverer and through him God delivered the Israelites. then God gave them laws and commandments through Moses and with the blood of the ram and bulls a new covenant was sealed. read Genesis through to Exodus to see this.

God told them to observe those laws given to them by Moses. the bible also recorded that they couldn't observe the laws and commandments of God, and this angered God

Isaiah 58:2 'day after day they seek me out, they are eager to know my ways, as if they are a nation that does what is right and has not forsaken my ways'

so you will see that the Israelites sort God with their hearts, they wanted to serve God, they also prayed and fasted and pleaded God, but yet God was still angry with them because they did not obey his laws and decrees. truth be told, those laws were quite much but you will notice at this point that it is not about praying and fasting or seeking God or doing good, you must also obey the laws to the latter to be counted as God's own and not be cut off from his people. so the Israelites perished.

Isaiah 59:9 'so justice is far from us ( they were condemned) and righteousness does not reach us (because they couldn't keep the laws). We look for light but all is darkness (they don't have hope) and for brightness but we walk in deep shadows (they are lost and cannot be saved)

God was not pleased to see his people condemned or perishing because of their numerous sins, he needed to do something, he needed to help them.

Isaiah 15b-16 ' the Lord looked and was displeased that there was no justice (many were condemned). He saw that there was no one, he appalled because there was no one to intervene; so his own arm worked salvation for him and his own righteousness sustained him'

so when God saw that sin abound and his own people are being condemned of their evil deeds, he decided to send someone from his own arm to bring salvation to his people, someone to intervene, someone who is righteous and his own righteousness will sustain him. so God said to them through Isaiah in the same chapter after he has seen the fate of his people and decided to send someone.

Isaiah 59:20 'a redeemer will come to Zion, to those in Jacob who repent of their sins' declares the Lord'

this is self explanatory, God himself now told his people that he has decided to send someone, someone who will redeem them, and also destroy his enemies and judge them. this means that this coming redeemer will bring justice and judge the world through the spirit of God. not Almighty God will judge you but this redeemer that will bring justice will judge men on earth, irrespective of your nation, tongue, religion, tribe, the redeemer will judge. read my book as well and see how the bases the world will be judged.

so now we as children of God Almighty are aware that a redeemer would come, to save and also condemn the world. now order this book for free to see proof that Jesus is the promised redeemer, I have over 40 of them from the old testament that proves that Jesus is the Messiah and other religious books. Since we have agreed Jesus came, our question can I go to God without Jesus?

Remember just as Moses birth, king Herod killed all the newborns and innocent children (second place such action took place in the bible and the last) when Jesus was born. Just like Moses, Jesus brought a new law from God and a new Covenant but be made sure he fulfilled the laws of Moses for all of us once and for us because those laws must be fulfilled. so he gave a new law and a new covenant sealed with his own blood because he is the Lamb of God (note he died as a passover lamb as well, I will prove it in my next thread today) while Moses sealed his with the blood of rams. blood is needed to seal all covenant, this means that the New Covenant must be obeyed by all man on earth irrespective of your belief or tradition, tongue or religion, to be God's own people you are obligated to the new law and covenant not a choice.
Moses came to Israelites but Jesus came to the world.

Answer
even though you pray and do good, you cannot enter Paradise for the following reasons
1) Israelites prayed and fasted too and did good but were not saved because the law must be obeyed.
2) this Jesus will judge the world not God, and let me share a secret he told us. he told that he will not judge us. he said because we walk with him in the light, we are not hidden so he won't judge us let alone condemn us, so having Jesus is like having the president's trust. imagine, you are seeking for a contract and in your profile you feel you are so qualified with 10 years of experience (that is your fasting and praying), then the president comes and say he will award the contract to Lagosians only irrespective of your profile, my brother with your large file as long as you are not a Lagosian no work for you. and this work is worth millions and you need it, and you heard that if u r not a Lagosian you should go and register at the govt house, u refuse because you carry big file. that day don't say you did not hear. the president will come, he won't even look into the profile of all those that registered but your profile won't get u the work. hear now and choose to register or not
3) all your sins are still on your head, everyone has sinned. as long as you say you are a child of God, and you don't observe all the laws of Moses, it is a sin and it is on your head. do you think the Israelites were stupid when they killed rams, placed they hands on it and transfer their sins to it and killed it and by the blood of that ram they become clean again? your sin can be more heavier than you imagined but the yoke of Christ is lighter. as that ram, all our sins has been placed on him and he was killed. he didn't die of illness, he was killed and his blood shed. better go and start killing rams now if u will not accept the one killed for all. make sure you do it forever or my brother you will b judged. don't think you ask for forgiveness and you are forgiven. only blood can wash out sin. that's why king David said wash me with blood so I can be clean. the act of ask for forgiveness and be forgiven is possible through Jesus and his blood will cleanse you. but without Jesus , God will forgive you and not punish you but those sins are still on you until you wash it away with blood. pray 20 times a day, all those sins you did while small and as you grow are still on your head, even rejecting Jesus.
4) God has given Jesus the authority to destroy his enemies with iron sceptre, if u don't follow him you are against him. the word of God Almighty must come to pass, psalm 2 says break them with iron sceptre and dash them to pieces as a potter's vessel. if God will vex like this for you for not following Jesus, who will save you from the wrought of God, is it the Jesus you rejected?

in short let me add it to more books, some people don't like reading, they will say it is too long, see more authentic reasons in my book

Jesus has already taken up our sins, he is responsible for our sins of not observing the law and has been punished. the wages of sin is death, so to save us from dying cos the law must be obeyed. he died in our place. do not be deceived, Jesus is the new Covenant and the only way

God promised a redeemer, see over 40 evidences that he is Jesus so you will never ever doubt again or call him a Roman god.

most elected
be blessed

Wonderfully beautiful write-up kiss kiss
Re: Going To God Without Jesus: Jesus Myth Solved by plappville(f): 6:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
Radiohead6:
1)I'm not am

None religious Historians in His time wrote about Him. Do research.
Re: Going To God Without Jesus: Jesus Myth Solved by Radiohead6(f): 8:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
plappville:

None religious Historians in His time wrote about Him. Do research.

let Mr guess , Josephus ,the Younger? Come'n they are all forged in the 18century do your research
Re: Going To God Without Jesus: Jesus Myth Solved by Radiohead6(f): 9:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
mostelected:

I can't, as I say it is over 50 pages and I doubt anyone will like to stay online, on the same post for that long. it is best you download and read on your own convenience.

secondly it is for those who wants to know the truth . this post is not for the evidences, you can request for it...this post is to remind us that Jesus is the only way so don't call it ranting. it will help many.
God bless your heart brother,

(1) (Reply)

Who Did It Better, The Pastor Or The Photographer? / Asigidi / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/09/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.