Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

BBNaija: My Advice To Debbie-rise. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: My Advice To Debbie-rise. (615 Views)

Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned / Tboss, Marvis & Debbie-rise Hang Out With Payporte Boss, Eyo Bassey / Don Jazzy To Sign Debbie Rise Into Mavin Records, After Hearing This… (#bbnaija) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija: My Advice To Debbie-rise. by Ideyontop: 1:13pm On Apr 14, 2017
Aunty Debbie-Rise, you have a brand to build, protect and maintain. Your reward after so man days in the house is not Tboss. Please stop attaching your self to Tboss everywhere. There may be companies considering you but are not identifying with you. Your brand is slowly fading pls act wisely.

1. Take very nice shots of yourself and flood them on the net.

2. Flood the internet with your songs.

3. Stop attaching yourself to Tboss!!!!!

Pls forward this until it gets to Debbie-Rise.

Oya Risers Nation take over!!!
Re: BBNaija: My Advice To Debbie-rise. by dominique(f): 1:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
She returned to the country barely three days ago, how exactly is her brand fading? She and Tboss are on the same media tour, definitely have to take photos together. Have you seen her social media handles lately? They're lit with all her photos, videos and livestream (most of which are without Tboss). Once her tour is over, she's going to hit the studio and record more music. That is when we'll know if her brand will sell or not.

You're just an hater trying to make her look bad, abeg swerve.
Re: BBNaija: My Advice To Debbie-rise. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 14, 2017
dominique:
She returned to the country barely three days ago, how exactly is her brand fading? She and Tboss are on the same media tour, definitely have to take photos together. Have you seen her social media handles lately? They're lit with all her photos, videos and livestream (most of which are without Tboss). Once her tour is over, she's going to hit the studio and record more music. That is when we'll know if her brand will sell or not.

You're just an hater trying to make her look bad, abeg swerve.

Something told me I am go'n see your comment on this thread. Guess what, I wasnt wrong grin

You will do well as her PA though. The way you stand up for her cool

(1) (Reply)

BBN: The Actual Indoor Talk That Prophesied Everything On The BBN Show... / Photos From Jude Okoye's 40th Birthday Dinner / Davido OBO Dancing Happily At His Baby Shower Party In Atlanta(photo,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.