Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Why EFCC Must Tell Nigerians Who Owns That $43million - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why EFCC Must Tell Nigerians Who Owns That $43million (922 Views)

Atiku Must Tell Us Who He’s Planning To Sell NNPC To - Bismarck Rewane / Patience Jonathan Must Tell Nigerians How She Built N10b Worth Hotel – CACOL / Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why EFCC Must Tell Nigerians Who Owns That $43million by mantosa(m): 1:46pm On Apr 14, 2017
Nigeria is a very interesting country as you all know. EFCC under Magu has been making some very interesting discoveries and while I may not want to go into why and how they choose to operate and disseminate information, I am very much interested in this latest discovery and I believe Nigerians are too judging by the media attention it is receiving.

A whooping $43million in CASH was found in an apartment that belongs to a human being and no agency in Nigeria or Lagos can tell us who owns it? Well that's not even my main concern, my main concern is that this said money might eventually get back to the 'actual' owner - person who stashed it there.

There are several reports mentioning different names with Ameachi name been mentioned.

I believe the whistle blower knows a lot about this money for so many reasons: the building has so many apartments, yet the exact apartment was raided, the video showed a false wall, apparently the blower must have been very sure such money was kept there.

Dear EFCC please tell us who owns that money, recovery alone is not acceptable. Let us know the people that are milking Nigeria.

cc lalasticala, seun

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why EFCC Must Tell Nigerians Who Owns That $43million by Jabioro: 2:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
The owners name has gone on comatose, slumbering and hook on EFCC media track tape.. The tape got into trouble.. We are waiting, watching and.....

3 Likes

Re: Why EFCC Must Tell Nigerians Who Owns That $43million by SalamRushdie: 2:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
49 million was found in Kaduna Airport and till date the EFCC have kept mute on the ownership of that money too ...I think they only announce recoveries that belong to the PDP

8 Likes

Re: Why EFCC Must Tell Nigerians Who Owns That $43million by BeardedMeat(m): 3:03pm On Apr 14, 2017
Jabioro:
The owners name has gone on comatose, slumbering and hook on EFCC media track tape.. The tape got into trouble.. We are waiting, watching and.....
grin You sound sober. What happened to your feisty self? Or are you worried that should the money actually belong to Amaechi, it will make your job at BMC more difficult. Man, better be ready!

4 Likes

Re: Why EFCC Must Tell Nigerians Who Owns That $43million by Igboesika: 3:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
You go wait tire. Efcc is damn corrupt as a body.

6 Likes

Re: Why EFCC Must Tell Nigerians Who Owns That $43million by deji68: 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
The owner later turned up...a BDC operator,..but they didnt give the public a feedback grin grin grin
SalamRushdie:
49 million was found in Kaduna Airport and till date the EFCC have kept mute on the ownership of that money too ...I think they only announce recoveries that belong to the PDP

7 Likes

Re: Why EFCC Must Tell Nigerians Who Owns That $43million by Jabioro: 3:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
BeardedMeat:
grin You sound sober. What happened to your feisty self? Or are you worried that should the money actually belong to Amaechi, it will make your job at BMC more difficult. Man, better be ready!
Do you read to understand or for fun ?Do you get the message at all? Be quick to listen and tarry to response.. read messages to understand..
Re: Why EFCC Must Tell Nigerians Who Owns That $43million by BeardedMeat(m): 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
Jabioro:
Do you read to understand or for fun ?Do you get the message at all? Be quick to listen and tarry to response.. read messages to understand..
Baba! You are not your usual self and you are like " gosh!! Let this not be true puleeeese! Amaechi I know is smarter than keeping his loots where it could be found ". I don't envy BMC at all!

Modified: forget all that your watching and waiting shii
You are silently fervently praying for this cup to pass over you.

1 Like

Re: Why EFCC Must Tell Nigerians Who Owns That $43million by Jabioro: 3:17pm On Apr 14, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Do you read to understand or for fun ?You got the meaning wrong. You tag everyone to be BMC.. Be quick to listen and tarry to respond..
Re: Why EFCC Must Tell Nigerians Who Owns That $43million by Jabioro: 3:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Baba! You are not your usual self and you are like " gosh!! Let this not be true puleeeese! Amaechi I know is smarter than keeping his loots where it could be found ". I don't envy BMC at all!
Most of you, are getting it wrong the literal meaning of that comment.. I am not support of any.. the message is accusing finger towards EFCC.. what I mean ..what causing delayed for the owner of such physical cash to be announced by EFCC.. read messages again..
Re: Why EFCC Must Tell Nigerians Who Owns That $43million by BeardedMeat(m): 3:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
Jabioro:
Most of you, are getting it wrong the literal meaning of that comment.. I am not support of any.. the message is accusing finger towards EFCC.. what I mean ..what causing delayed for the owner of such physical cash to be announced by EFCC.. read messages again..
If Deziani was fingered, would you still be neutral?

1 Like

Re: Why EFCC Must Tell Nigerians Who Owns That $43million by cktheluckyman: 3:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
Magu is as corrupt as ever.I just hope they have not already eliminated the whistle blower
Re: Why EFCC Must Tell Nigerians Who Owns That $43million by khallyberry: 3:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
Re: Why EFCC Must Tell Nigerians Who Owns That $43million by Jabioro: 3:50pm On Apr 14, 2017
BeardedMeat:
If Deziani was fingered, would you still be neutral?
Who ever it might be is non of business.. I call a spade a spade.. as at now my blame still on EFCC to mention the culprit name period.
Re: Why EFCC Must Tell Nigerians Who Owns That $43million by deji68: 3:54pm On Apr 14, 2017
0k oo, mint fresh Notes, the apartment is registered in lagos , a state with modern documenation system and u cant still tell us the owners.... e get as e be cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Why EFCC Must Tell Nigerians Who Owns That $43million by Splashme: 4:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Re: Why EFCC Must Tell Nigerians Who Owns That $43million by 989900: 4:04pm On Apr 14, 2017
BeardedMeat:

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why EFCC Must Tell Nigerians Who Owns That $43million by BeardedMeat(m): 4:26pm On Apr 14, 2017
Jabioro:
Who ever it might be is non of business.. I call a spade a spade.. as at now my blame still on EFCC to mention the culprit name period.
That's not gonna ever happen. The owner is in APC.
Re: Why EFCC Must Tell Nigerians Who Owns That $43million by Jabioro: 4:33pm On Apr 14, 2017
BeardedMeat:
That's not gonna ever happen. The owner is in APC.
Let EFCC speak.. no guessing
Re: Why EFCC Must Tell Nigerians Who Owns That $43million by BeardedMeat(m): 4:35pm On Apr 14, 2017
Jabioro:
Let EFCC speak.. no guessing
Oga! What's "strong," with you? I say its never gonna happen.
Re: Why EFCC Must Tell Nigerians Who Owns That $43million by dlondonbadboy: 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2017
The money is Buharis money...
Re: Why EFCC Must Tell Nigerians Who Owns That $43million by Jabioro: 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Oga! What's "strong," with you? I say its never gonna happen.
Who told you? your source (sauce) most be spice..
Re: Why EFCC Must Tell Nigerians Who Owns That $43million by deji68: 9:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
FLASH: @NGRPresident has directed that $50m seized by @officialEFCC from a Lagos Apt be returned to the @cenbank after NIA claimed the funds

(1) (Reply)

Must View The Top 15 Countries That Have The Most Millionaires / Those IPOB Shouting Marginalize,this Fact About Housa Will Shock You / YOU LIED: Biafra VS Arewa FACE OFF - Here Are Factual Counters To 2 Of Your Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.