Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Outrage As Mobile Policeman Shoots Dead A Father-of-one. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Outrage As Mobile Policeman Shoots Dead A Father-of-one. (535 Views)

Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) / Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) / Brave Mum Shoots Dead Gunman Outside School After He Tried To Rob Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outrage As Mobile Policeman Shoots Dead A Father-of-one. by Jerrick(m): 1:52pm On Apr 14, 2017
News reaching me from my friend has it that one of his cousins had been shot dead.
There were five of them who went to the hotel to check on one of their guys who was owing them in total 5.2 million naira and this Niyi guy 1.2 million naira. Seems their friend already knew and told the mopol in the hotel to make sure he guides him well knowing he had eaten their money and wanted to use security man as cover. When the security man started shooting, it hit one of them, Niyi, in the chest.
Riot has already begun in Akowonjo, the area the incident took place.
Mynd44 Lalasticlala front page please
Re: Outrage As Mobile Policeman Shoots Dead A Father-of-one. by GloriaNinja(f): 2:04pm On Apr 14, 2017
POLICE MEN AND THEIR MENACE THO! THEY ARE THE REAL CRIMINALS
Re: Outrage As Mobile Policeman Shoots Dead A Father-of-one. by brostheo(m): 2:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
The greatest crime I ever committed was to be a Nigerian
Re: Outrage As Mobile Policeman Shoots Dead A Father-of-one. by Dollypie20(f): 2:15pm On Apr 14, 2017
O ga o

(1) (Reply)

5 Dead Including A Child As Bus Catches Fire In Lagos / Why Rev. King Should Die / Armed Robbers Kill Corps Member On Her Way From A Night Club In Abuja - Timeexpr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.