Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

James Ibori Conferred With Chieftaincy Title "Ezi-Oyi Anioma" In Delta (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori Conferred With Chieftaincy Title "Ezi-Oyi Anioma" In Delta (Photos) (22305 Views)

Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Honored With Chieftaincy Title "Adadiohanma" In Imo (Photo / Monday Igbuya Conferred With Chieftaincy Title, Goes Topless. Photos / Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

James Ibori Conferred With Chieftaincy Title "Ezi-Oyi Anioma" In Delta (Photos) by LivingHuman: 1:54pm On Apr 14, 2017
The former governor of Delta state, Chief James Onanefe Ibori was conferred with the Chieftaincy title of "Ezi-Oyi Anioma", Meaning "a good friend of Anioma nation" today at Oghara, Delta state.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/04/james-ibori-conferred-with-chieftancy.html

3 Likes

Re: James Ibori Conferred With Chieftaincy Title "Ezi-Oyi Anioma" In Delta (Photos) by DropShot: 1:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
Shamelessly corrupt souls!

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: James Ibori Conferred With Chieftaincy Title "Ezi-Oyi Anioma" In Delta (Photos) by LivingHuman: 1:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Conferred With Chieftaincy Title "Ezi-Oyi Anioma" In Delta (Photos) by jieta: 2:03pm On Apr 14, 2017
anybody that want to criticise ibori should first of all criticise tinubu, saraki and co.

for those of you quoting me, please am entitled to my opinion. you don't expect me to kill my child that steal ten naira and expect me to sing the praises of ur son that stole billions.

97 Likes 9 Shares

Re: James Ibori Conferred With Chieftaincy Title "Ezi-Oyi Anioma" In Delta (Photos) by lilfreezy: 2:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
or you mean Thieftancy title "Eze Onye oshi" grin

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: James Ibori Conferred With Chieftaincy Title "Ezi-Oyi Anioma" In Delta (Photos) by kingzizzy: 2:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
Chei! How can my fellow Igbos confere a title on this common thief?

Anioma has failed the hand of the Igbo nation!

Ezi-Oyi indeed! It should be more of Ezi-oshi!

34 Likes

Re: James Ibori Conferred With Chieftaincy Title "Ezi-Oyi Anioma" In Delta (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 2:28pm On Apr 14, 2017
kingzizzy:
Chei! How can my fellow Igbos confere a title on this common thief?

Anioma has failed the hand of the Igbo nation!

Ezi-Oyi indeed! It should be more Ezi-oshi!
I tell you, the Brits would be regretting why they ever granted this country independence. Imagine a known criminal being celebrated, late Alams was given national honour by the clueless one

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: James Ibori Conferred With Chieftaincy Title "Ezi-Oyi Anioma" In Delta (Photos) by donmalcolm21(m): 2:55pm On Apr 14, 2017
DropShot:
But Amaechi Tinubu Babachir Lawal are saints

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: James Ibori Conferred With Chieftaincy Title "Ezi-Oyi Anioma" In Delta (Photos) by Godprotectigbo5(f): 3:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Conferred With Chieftaincy Title "Ezi-Oyi Anioma" In Delta (Photos) by ephi123(f): 3:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
Only in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: James Ibori Conferred With Chieftaincy Title "Ezi-Oyi Anioma" In Delta (Photos) by seguno2: 3:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
DropShot:

We are our worst enemies.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Ibori Conferred With Chieftaincy Title "Ezi-Oyi Anioma" In Delta (Photos) by Evestar200(f): 3:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
Why won't they give him a chieftaincy title when he is still better than all the people that have b ruling after him, until Delta get a leader that's Is far better than Ibori, before they will stop celebrating him and put him to where he belong.

10 Likes

Re: James Ibori Conferred With Chieftaincy Title "Ezi-Oyi Anioma" In Delta (Photos) by Igboesika: 3:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
Hypocrites are only good at condemning someone just because of one sin forgetting all his achievements in that state . The same set of hypocrites wl b dumb when they see corruption going under their nose.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Ibori Conferred With Chieftaincy Title "Ezi-Oyi Anioma" In Delta (Photos) by willjoe: 3:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
Heii, you're on ur own if u think nigeria get hope'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Ibori Conferred With Chieftaincy Title "Ezi-Oyi Anioma" In Delta (Photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 3:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
More like thieftancy title undecided undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Ibori Conferred With Chieftaincy Title "Ezi-Oyi Anioma" In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
I AM LITERALLY CRYING FOR THIS NATION. embarassed embarassed

13 Likes

Re: James Ibori Conferred With Chieftaincy Title "Ezi-Oyi Anioma" In Delta (Photos) by flyca: 3:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
Nigeria is beyond redemption. Tufia!

9 Likes

Re: James Ibori Conferred With Chieftaincy Title "Ezi-Oyi Anioma" In Delta (Photos) by xjiggy: 3:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
Oyi in Edo language mean Thief. Ezi-Oyi can therefore be translated to King of thieves. What an irony

20 Likes

Re: James Ibori Conferred With Chieftaincy Title "Ezi-Oyi Anioma" In Delta (Photos) by seguno2: 3:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
donmalcolm21:
But Amaechi Tinubu Babachir Lawal are saints

Where did he say that here?
Does that justify the ex-convict being given a chieftaincy title?
Who did this to you?

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: James Ibori Conferred With Chieftaincy Title "Ezi-Oyi Anioma" In Delta (Photos) by spartan117(m): 3:03pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ok
Re: James Ibori Conferred With Chieftaincy Title "Ezi-Oyi Anioma" In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin

There was a concept called Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: James Ibori Conferred With Chieftaincy Title "Ezi-Oyi Anioma" In Delta (Photos) by Micah360(m): 3:04pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ibori, cheiftaincy title.
Issoryt undecided

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori Conferred With Chieftaincy Title "Ezi-Oyi Anioma" In Delta (Photos) by kayzat: 3:04pm On Apr 14, 2017
Shamelessness of the highest degree

5 Likes

Re: James Ibori Conferred With Chieftaincy Title "Ezi-Oyi Anioma" In Delta (Photos) by Exponental(m): 3:04pm On Apr 14, 2017
Instead of "Onyenchi of Delta state I".
correct the igbo spelling if wrong

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori Conferred With Chieftaincy Title "Ezi-Oyi Anioma" In Delta (Photos) by donmalcolm21(m): 3:04pm On Apr 14, 2017
seguno2:

Where did he say that here?
Does that justify the ex-convict being given a chieftaincy title?
Who did this to you?
Go and collect #100 from him and buy your own also

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Conferred With Chieftaincy Title "Ezi-Oyi Anioma" In Delta (Photos) by Scatterscatter(m): 3:04pm On Apr 14, 2017
Guys, sincerely how did we get to this stage!
How did we descend to this depth where we sacrifice our conscience all for a plate of yam!
At what point did our so called elders lose it!
Now the youths aff join bad gang and they are losing it faster than the hungry and disillusioned elders.

It's unbelievable that we can celebrate this kinda person yet send the poor to the slaughter slab.

May suffering, poverty and lack not depart from the household of anyone that celebrate these kinda people yet condemn the poor for stealing a cup of garri!

12 Likes

Re: James Ibori Conferred With Chieftaincy Title "Ezi-Oyi Anioma" In Delta (Photos) by botad(m): 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
Those who gave him the title might not have heard that he was once jailed in the UK.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Ibori Conferred With Chieftaincy Title "Ezi-Oyi Anioma" In Delta (Photos) by seguno2: 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
jieta:
anybody that want to criticise ibori should first of all criticise tinubu, saraki and co.

Why do you think that those criticising your ex-convict have not criticised Tinubu and co?
If you don't criticise the people stealing your destiny, it doesn't mean that others don't.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Ibori Conferred With Chieftaincy Title "Ezi-Oyi Anioma" In Delta (Photos) by slurryeye: 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
Nigeria problems?

Look no further.

Nigerians are Nigeria problems

Things that are abnormal in every sane society is the norm in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Conferred With Chieftaincy Title "Ezi-Oyi Anioma" In Delta (Photos) by Charly68: 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
I think the chiefs & Ezes are the most corrupt brand of people we have in the land.. Ask the man how much he paid to earn this title now,you may be surprised to hear the huge sum . . I know God will help us in the land.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bakare: Religious Leaders Visit Buhari Just To Take Photographs / Defection: Quarantine Obaseki & His Supporters - Ize-Iyamu To NCDC / APGA Leadership Accepts INEC's Decision To Publish Chuma Umeoji' Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.