Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Depression, The Trending Silent Killer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Depression, The Trending Silent Killer (322 Views)

[read] Depression: The Silence Killing Nigerians / Renal Failure: A Silent Killer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Depression, The Trending Silent Killer by ishowpepe: 2:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
Hello Nlander, wanna use this medium to comfort evry1 that in one tym or the other felt worthless or sometimes feel down or get tired of his or her life I want u to knw that u r not alone and that u have a purpose the Mighty one want u to serve. just take a look at ursef and say I can fight thru this and I bet u, u will b fyn

get in here and share ur experiences
Re: Depression, The Trending Silent Killer by GloriaNinja(f): 2:32pm On Apr 14, 2017
YOU ARE DAMN RIGHT, DEPRESSION IS MORE DEADLY THAN ANY DISEASE.
Re: Depression, The Trending Silent Killer by Young03(m): 2:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
Na lack of money dey cause me depression

nothing else
Re: Depression, The Trending Silent Killer by Ncsamuel(m): 3:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
Dont know what to do. Its affecting area of my life. The americans are lucky to have anti depressant drugs unlike us

(1) (Reply)

Permanent Cure For PROSTATE And BREAST CANCER. / The Cure For Hepatitis B And C. / Oh No! Ebola Is Back! WHO Confirms In DR Congo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.