Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

How I Make N70,000/month Training Students On Memorizin & Recollecting Textbook - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Make N70,000/month Training Students On Memorizin & Recollecting Textbook (7233 Views)

How To Make N70,000 Monthly By Baking And Selling Snacks / [FREE COURSE] How To Make Over N150,000/month With Your Phone or Laptop / What Business Can I Start With N70,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Make N70,000/month Training Students On Memorizin & Recollecting Textbook by All4good: 2:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
One word : INTERESTING

1 Like

Re: How I Make N70,000/month Training Students On Memorizin & Recollecting Textbook by greenalwaz: 5:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
Abeg Fire on
Re: How I Make N70,000/month Training Students On Memorizin & Recollecting Textbook by Olaryeankarh(m): 11:58pm On Apr 17, 2017
Awesome! Following.
Re: How I Make N70,000/month Training Students On Memorizin & Recollecting Textbook by MarketingXpert(m): 12:06am On Apr 19, 2017
i told us earlier the outline (below) i will be using for this series...

i will start no.2 today...wednesday

1.introduction

2. how to memorize the whole of any textbook without forgetting it forever

3.how to approach school principals for a live demonstration

4.the format of the letter i give students to give their parents for increasing conversion

5.seminar outline for the seminar day

6.going the extra mile to make the seminar attendees happy

7.rinse and repeat

8. how you can partner with me for 60/40 sharing ratio...(i take 40%)

4 Likes

Re: How I Make N70,000/month Training Students On Memorizin & Recollecting Textbook by Manweysabi(m): 9:28am On Apr 19, 2017
MarketingXpert:

1.introduction

4.the format of the letter i give students to give their parents for increasing conversion

7.rinse and repeat

Haba oga, you have written this introduction like three times on this thread
Re: How I Make N70,000/month Training Students On Memorizin & Recollecting Textbook by JMAQ(m): 11:34am On Apr 19, 2017
Oga boss,we are all eyes,patiently waiting sir.
Re: How I Make N70,000/month Training Students On Memorizin & Recollecting Textbook by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
See Lecture na!
Re: How I Make N70,000/month Training Students On Memorizin & Recollecting Textbook by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
See Lecture na!
Re: How I Make N70,000/month Training Students On Memorizin & Recollecting Textbook by kmaxx(m): 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
MarketingXpert:

Bro. What are u trying to play at? Gather plenty veiw/comment? This is the 3rd time u are posting this intro. Today is Wednesday, if after today u dnt strt as promised, I will take you for a joke! No hard feelings.

Your excuse: No time. Occupied. Busy. But you have time to post n re-post intro. You have time to comment.

All of us here are interested in what you have to offer us. We're here with kin interest n a humble heart to learn from you. You just dey do us long throat since...

You can strt posting in bits every evening or late in the night or even very early b4 cock crow. Lol

No dey make me refresh this page a thousand and 1 times only to find nothing new.
Re: How I Make N70,000/month Training Students On Memorizin & Recollecting Textbook by kkins25(m): 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
MarketingXpert:

1.introduction

7.rinse and repeat

owk.. number two is my main concern.
Re: How I Make N70,000/month Training Students On Memorizin & Recollecting Textbook by MarketingXpert(m): 7:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY MOST BUSINESSES FAIL IN THEIR FIRST FIVE YEARS IN NIGERIA...IMPATIENCE.

this has to do with a SIMPLE CONCEPT you know, but the reasons you still cant remember a lot of things is because you dont see this concept as anything that can help you memorize information and retain them at ease.

to memorize any textbook, there are two things you need to really understand.

these two are:

1. imagination

2.association

as simple as they sound, without them you will find it difficult to memorize and retain any information you need.

let me start with the first one... ofcourse, you know what imagination is all about. so i wont spend much time explaining the meaning.

the point you need to know here is that we have two types of memory.

we have
a. the short time memory
b. long time memory

the reason we, often, dont remember most things is because we store almost all of our information in the short time memory, this sometimes can last for 1 minute to few days.

however, if you store information in the long time memory, it can be there for many years...that should be an understatement...it can be there forever.

so, the first thing you need to know is that for you to store any information in your long time memory, you need the aid of No.1 ...IMAGINATION...

mind you, dont start thinking about mere imagination you know. if you want to store any information in your long time memory through imagination, you must make that mental image bizarre, OUTRAGEOUS.

for instance, i can imagine the sphagetti i'm eating as little snake...even the pepper on it as the blood coming out from the snake as i'm using my fork to take them into my mouth.

believe you me, your brain likes this kind of thing, it quickly registers in the long term memory.

so, if you want to transfer any information into your long time memory, you need KEEN SENSE OF IMAGINATION...not ordinary, but something bizarre and outrageous.

secondly, you need to understand this SIMPLE concept of ASSOCIATION.

our brains love association, that is another means of transferring any piece of information from the short term memory to long term memory.

most times, our brains do this connection unsubconciously, so you may not know.

for instance, if you come out of you room and you see the FAECES of a child that looks like beans, it will shock you that by the time you want to eat in the night; perhaps your dinner is BEANS that looks like the faeces...it wont take split second before you remember the faeces because your brain has subconsciously associated faeces to beans.

so, our brains do this all the time for whatever we observe.

the problem is that we see most times, we dont observe.

conclusively, if you want to transfer a piece of information to your long term memory, you need to CONSCIOUSLY associate whatever you want to memorize to something you already know.

ok, once you understand that SIMPLE concept, then we start with a textbook.

NOTE: before you start memorizing any information, you need to read it till you understand what the info is all about.

after that, you will memorize the textbook page by page, most people read and assume they can go ahead and learn other stuff.

if that is what you've doing, it means 90% of what you've been reading is in your short time memory.

so, by reading we've stored the info in our short time memory.

it is time to move them to our long term memory.

to do this, all you need to do is to work on the pages of the textbook.

each page in the textbook should be a file in your brain. our brain can take billions of trillions of such files and it can never be full...the more you create and add new file, the more your brain expands...THIS SURPRISES ME A LOT.

onward,

see each page as a file in your brain... each file has a number... in the textbook, the pages are number.

that will help us so we dont need to stress ourselves, we will simply use the number on the textbook as our file number.

this number will serve as the name of the file; if you forget the file name it will take CONSIDERABLE TIME for you to remember that file.

remember your brain has millions of file as we speak. for instance, there is AN ALPHABET FILE that contains the 36 alphabets in english, that is A B C D E...etc

that file is in the long term memory...let's assume the file is in the short term memory, believe you me, you wont be able to remember A B C D as you do, that means you wont be able to read this info now.

the question is how come you can remember A B C D alphabet?

in the nursery school, they make use of REPETITION...which is a BAD AND INEFFECTIVE WAY OF TRANSFERRING information to the long term memory.

that is exactly what they alfas use in mosque to teach muslims students how to memorize and recollect Quaran.

that system of REPETITION takes a considerable time, infact many years to transfer info to long term memory.

so, why stress ourselves when we can do the same in few minutes?

back to the textbook...you need to know that our brain no matter how trained it is, it cant never memorize numerals.

if you memorize all the phone numbers of all your contact now, try and see if you can remember all in 2 months, it will shock you that you cant remember majority of them.

so, if our brain cant remember NUMERALS like 1, 40, 5, 77 etc, atleast it can associate them with something else.

what we do is simply associate all the numbers with something we know.

if we do this we are ahead of millions of people in the world.

for instance, any time i see 13, i SEE air conditioner known as A.C...what i did is simply to turn the 0-9 of numerals to alphabets.

remember all numerals are within 0-9....0, 1, 2,3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9...

even if it is 99, it is still in that numerals. so i associated

0 - 0 as in ZERO
1 - A as in the first,1, alphabet in english
2 - B as in the second,2, alphabet in english
3 - C as in the 3rd, 3, alphabet in english
4 - D as in the 4th, 4, alphabet in english... so on and so forth to 9.

then any time i see 13, i know my
1 is always A
3 is always C
bringing it together i see AC- AIR CONDTIONER.

so, if i want to memorize page 13, all i need to do is to check page 13 in the text book i want to memorize.

for example, for Essential CRS textbook page 13 as JUSTIFICATION BY FAITH.

since my 13 is AC...here i have done ASSOCIATION
then, i will take JUST from justification and work on FAITH.

this is the time i will start using MENTAL IMAGE that is BIZARRE...i will see myself and everybody in Nigeria, millions of people, in one room(that is outrageous, i told you that is what our brain likes)....that in that one room we have JUST one 1 AC ...can you see the way i associated the JUST with the AC.

now, i will imagine everybody sweating but one FAT girl FEELING COLD called FAITH.

by this simple conscious association, i have linked 13 to AC to JUST to FAITH...any time i hear 13, i turn it to AC, dont worry about the rest...your brain will bring it to you in a nano seconds like the FAECES and the BEANS scenario.

you will quickly remember that little room full of all the nigerians with JUST one AC blowing only FAITH...that will take me to the topic of that page in a SPLIT SECOND...which is

JUSTIFICATION BY FAITH

this works all the time...so dont worry very soon, you will be able to remember the content of that page in my next update.

so, for me to know that you are still following you will do simple exercise for me.

you will complete that numerals to alphabets i did the other time

0 - 0 as in ZERO
4 - D as in the 4th, 4, alphabet in english...

complete to 9.

1, you must complete this if you want me to continue.

then secondly, all textbooks in the world cannot be go beyond that 0-99 pages numerals, everything else will be repetition.

even if it is 596...that page for instance has 59 and 6 or 5 and 96 which is still within 0-99.

so, you will write
00 - 99
01 will be associated with OA..here mine OA is associated with Obi Augusta (someone i know very well)
02 will be associated with OB...here mine OB is associated with Obama (president of US)
to 99 and tell me your association.

PLEASE NOTE you cannot copy someone else's association because of what we call IMPRESSION, i will explain this also very soon.

start working, ask questions. i will try to answer ASAP...sorry i'm always engaged.

i've alot of people i'm mentoring offline that paid good amount of money. i cant leave them and say i'm doing something else...thank God we all know ourselves...NIGER...especially when it has to do with money.

so, if you submit your exercise, i will keep working with you and ignore others.

i dont have time for UNSERIOUS PEOPLE who think they can just start plucking money on the tree without working for it.

even YAHOO business requires considerable time and effort working tirelessly to convince and collect money from MAGA.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Make N70,000/month Training Students On Memorizin & Recollecting Textbook by kkins25(m): 5:44am On Apr 20, 2017
MarketingXpert:
NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY MOST BUSINESSES FAIL IN THEIR FIRST FIVE YEARS IN NIGERIA...IMPATIENCE.

this has to do with a SIMPLE CONCEPT you know, but the reasons you still cant remember a lot of things is because you dont see this concept as anything that can help you memorize information and retain them at ease.

these two are:

1. imagination

2.association

as simple as they sound, without them you will find it difficult to memorize and retain any information you need.

let me start with the first one... ofcourse, you know what imagination is all about. so i wont spend much time explaining the meaning.

we have
a. the short time memory
b. long time memory

the reason we, often, dont remember most things is because we store almost all of our information in the short time memory, this sometimes can last for 1 minute to few days.

however, if you store information in the long time memory, it can be there for many years...that should be an understatement...it can be there forever.

so, the first thing you need to know is that for you to store any information in your long time memory, you need the aid of No.1 ...IMAGINATION...

mind you, dont start thinking about mere imagination you know. if you want to store any information in your long time memory through imagination, you must make that mental image bizarre, OUTRAGEOUS.

for instance, i can imagine the sphagetti i'm eating as little snake...even the pepper on it as the blood coming out from the snake as i'm using my fork to take them into my mouth.

believe you me, your brain likes this kind of thing, it quickly registers in the long term memory.

so, if you want to transfer any information into your long time memory, you need KEEN SENSE OF IMAGINATION...not ordinary, but something bizarre and outrageous.

our brains love association, that is another means of transferring any piece of information from the short term memory to long term memory.

for instance, if you come out of you room and you see the FAECES of a child that looks like beans, it will shock you that by the time you want to eat in the night; perhaps your dinner is BEANS that looks like the faeces...it wont take split second before you remember the faeces because your brain has subconsciously associated faeces to beans.

conclusively, if you want to transfer a piece of information to your long term memory, you need to CONSCIOUSLY associate whatever you want to memorize to something you already know.

NOTE: before you start memorizing any information, you need to read it till you understand what the info is all about.

after that, you will memorize the textbook page by page, most people read and assume they can go ahead and learn other stuff.

if that is what you've doing, it means 90% of what you've been reading is in your short time memory.

each page in the textbook should be a file in your brain. our brain can take billions of trillions of such files and it can never be full...the more you create and add new file, the more your brain expands...THIS SURPRISES ME A LOT.

onward,

see each page as a file in your brain... each file has a number... in the textbook, the pages are number.

that will help us so we dont need to stress ourselves, we will simply use the number on the textbook as our file number.

this number will serve as the name of the file; if you forget the file name it will take CONSIDERABLE TIME for you to remember that file.

remember your brain has millions of file as we speak. for instance, there is AN ALPHABET FILE that contains the 36 alphabets in english, that is A B C D E...etc

that file is in the long term memory...let's assume the file is in the short term memory, believe you me, you wont be able to remember A B C D as you do, that means you wont be able to read this info now.

in the nursery school, they make use of REPETITION...which is a BAD AND INEFFECTIVE WAY OF TRANSFERRING information to the long term memory.

that is exactly what they alfas use in mosque to teach muslims students how to memorize and recollect Quaran.

that system of REPETITION takes a considerable time, infact many years to transfer info to long term memory.

back to the textbook...you need to know that our brain no matter how trained it is, it cant never memorize numerals.

if you memorize all the phone numbers of all your contact now, try and see if you can remember all in 2 months, it will shock you that you cant remember majority of them.

so, if our brain cant remember NUMERALS like 1, 40, 5, 77 etc, atleast it can associate them with something else.

for instance, any time i see 13, i SEE air conditioner known as A.C...what i did is simply to turn the 0-9 of numerals to alphabets.

0 - 0 as in ZERO

1 is always A
3 is always C

so, if i want to memorize page 13, all i need to do is to check page 13 in the text book i want to memorize.

this is the time i will start using MENTAL IMAGE that is BIZARRE...i will see myself and everybody in Nigeria, millions of people, in one room(that is outrageous, i told you that is what our brain likes)....that in that one room we have JUST one 1 AC ...can you see the way i associated the JUST with the AC.

now, i will imagine everybody sweating but one FAT girl FEELING COLD called FAITH.

by this simple conscious association, i have linked 13 to AC to JUST to FAITH...any time i hear 13, i turn it to AC, dont worry about the rest...your brain will bring it to you in a nano seconds like the FAECES and the BEANS scenario.

you will quickly remember that little room full of all the nigerians with JUST one AC blowing only FAITH...that will take me to the topic of that page in a SPLIT SECOND...which is

JUSTIFICATION BY FAITH

this works all the time...so dont worry very soon, you will be able to remember the content of that page in my next update.

so, for me to know that you are still following you will do simple exercise for me.

0 - 0 as in ZERO

complete to 9.

then secondly, all textbooks in the world cannot be go beyond that 0-99 pages numerals, everything else will be repetition.

even if it is 596...that page for instance has 59 and 6 or 5 and 96 which is still within 0-99.

so, you will write
00 - 99
01 will be associated with OA..here mine OA is associated with Obi Augusta (someone i know very well)
02 will be associated with OB...here mine OB is associated with Obama (president of US)

PLEASE NOTE you cannot copy someone else's association because of what we call IMPRESSION, i will explain this also very soon.

start working, ask questions. i will try to answer ASAP...sorry i'm always engaged.

i've alot of people i'm mentoring offline that paid good amount of money. i cant leave them and say i'm doing something else...thank God we all know ourselves...NIGER...especially when it has to do with money.

so, if you submit your exercise, i will keep working with you and ignore others.

i dont have time for UNSERIOUS PEOPLE who think they can just start plucking money on the tree without working for it.

even YAHOO business requires considerable time and effort working tirelessly to convince and collect money from MAGA.
interesting write up
would submit assignments soon

1 Like

Re: How I Make N70,000/month Training Students On Memorizin & Recollecting Textbook by greenalwaz: 9:47am On Apr 20, 2017
MarketingXpert:

these two are:

1. imagination

2.association

we have
a. the short time memory
b. long time memory

onward,

0 - 0 as in ZERO

1 is always A
3 is always C

JUSTIFICATION BY FAITH

0 - 0 as in ZERO

complete to 9.

so, you will write
00 - 99

Thanks alot for ds

1 Like

Re: How I Make N70,000/month Training Students On Memorizin & Recollecting Textbook by greenalwaz: 11:33am On Apr 20, 2017
0,a,1,b,2,c,3,d,4,e,5,f,6,g,7,h,8,i,9j Still working on d 2nd question.

1 Like

Re: How I Make N70,000/month Training Students On Memorizin & Recollecting Textbook by kmaxx(m): 12:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
CORRECTED VERSION

O-0
A- 1
B- 2
C- 3
D- 4
E- 5
S- 6
G- 7
H- 8
N- 9

01: OA- Oliver Akuya
02: OB- Object
03: OC- Officer in Charge, Over charge
04: OD- Odeh, Olodo
05: OE- Old Earth
06: OS- Operating System
07: OG- Oge, O-gas
08: OH- Open Heaven
09: ON- On
10: AO- Amadi-Oha
11: AA- A.A Rano oil
12: AB- Abraham
13: AC- Alternate Current
14: AD- After Death
15: AE- Aliexpress
16: AS- Asthma
17: AG- Attorny General
18: AH- Abor-Harbour
19: AN- Anod
20: BO- Back Off
21: BA- Barchelor of Art
22: BB- BlackBerry
23: BC- Before Christ
24: BD- Brought Down
25: BE- Bad Egg
26: BS- Barchelor of Science
27: BG- Bluegate
28: BH- Boko Haram
29: BN- Bien
30: CO- CarryOver

3 Likes

Re: How I Make N70,000/month Training Students On Memorizin & Recollecting Textbook by kmaxx(m): 12:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
CORRECTED VERSION

31: CA= Calcium
32: CB= Commercial Bank
33: CC= Cabon Copy
34: CD= ConDom
35: CE= Close End
36: CS= Console
37: CG= Carry Go
38: CH= China
39: CN= Cable News
40: DO= Disciplinary Officer
41: DA= Distribution Agency
42: DB= Druid Boy
43: DC= Direct Current
44: DD= Didier Drogba
45: DE= Direct Entry
46: DS= Direct Service
47: DG= Director General
48: DH= Doom Hour
49: DN= Dough Nut
50: EO= Ekanca Olumba Olumba
51: EA= EA sport
52: EB= Eba
53: EC= e-commerce
54: ED= Edet
55: EE= Electronic Eye
56: ES= Escape
57: EG= e.g
58: EH= Elephant Hunter
59: EN= Energy
60: SO= Senior Officer

1 Like

Re: How I Make N70,000/month Training Students On Memorizin & Recollecting Textbook by kmaxx(m): 12:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
CORRECTED VERSION

61: SA= South Africa
62: SB= School Bus
63: SC= Science
64: SD= SD-card
65: SE= South East
66: SS= Sickle cell
67: SG= Secretary Gen.
68: SH= Server Host
69: SN= Serial Number
70: GO= General Overseer
71: GA= Game
72: GB= Gigabyte
73: GC= General Cert.
74: GD= Go Deep
75: GE= General Exam
76: GS= General Supretendent
77: = Good God
78: GH= Ghana
79: GN= Glo Network
80: Ho= Null Hypothesis
81: HA= Hot Akamu
82: HB= House Boy
83: HC= Human Crew
84: HD= High Definition
85: HE= He
86: HS= High Signal
87: HG= Happy Goat
88: HH= Haunted House
89: HN= Horror News
90: NO= No

1 Like

Re: How I Make N70,000/month Training Students On Memorizin & Recollecting Textbook by kmaxx(m): 12:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
CORRECTED VERSION

91: NA= Not Available
92: NB= Note Below
93: NC= National Cert.
94: ND= Niger Delta
95: NE= Net. Expenses
96: NS= Not Seen
97: NG= Nigeria, Ngozi
98: NH= Not Human
99: NN= Negative News

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Make N70,000/month Training Students On Memorizin & Recollecting Textbook by kmaxx(m): 2:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
Phew! Alas! 0-99. Hope I can memorize all these association... Lol
Re: How I Make N70,000/month Training Students On Memorizin & Recollecting Textbook by lizzb: 4:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
Re: How I Make N70,000/month Training Students On Memorizin & Recollecting Textbook by STKUNBOL: 5:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
why did you keep us in suspense now. am interested in the trend or can contact me on contactstkunbol@gmail.com or my what's up nos 08115611208
Re: How I Make N70,000/month Training Students On Memorizin & Recollecting Textbook by mukhcech(m): 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
MarketingXpert:

these two are:

1. imagination

2.association

we have
a. the short time memory
b. long time memory

onward,

0 - 0 as in ZERO

1 is always A
3 is always C

JUSTIFICATION BY FAITH

0 - 0 as in ZERO

complete to 9.

so, you will write
00 - 99

Walahi, it is getting scary.
Re: How I Make N70,000/month Training Students On Memorizin & Recollecting Textbook by MarketingXpert(m): 6:25pm On Apr 20, 2017
greenalwaz:
Thanks alot for ds

you're welcome greenalwaz
Re: How I Make N70,000/month Training Students On Memorizin & Recollecting Textbook by MarketingXpert(m): 6:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
greenalwaz:
0,a,1,b,2,c,3,d,4,e,5,f,6,g,7,h,8,i,9j Still working on d 2nd question.

well done greenalwaz,

that is the first step, but there is a BIG BUT.

i cant assess this your assignment; i will advise you to put it in the format used by KMAXX...like this

B- 2
C- 3
D- 4
E- 5
Re: How I Make N70,000/month Training Students On Memorizin & Recollecting Textbook by MarketingXpert(m): 6:50pm On Apr 20, 2017
kmaxx:

A- 1
B- 2
C- 3
D- 4
E- 5
F- 6
G- 7
H- 8
I- 9

06: OF- Offering
09: OI- Old Ilorin
10: AD- Amadi-Oha
16: AF- Air Force
19: AI- Attificial Intelligence
26: BF- BoyFriend
29: BI- Bi-lateral

kmaxx, you are really impressing me.

you have done a VERY GOOD job, but we will need to correct somethings so that you wont BUILD A BIG HOUSE on a bad foundation.

firstly, your first assignement, this...

A- 1
B- 2
C- 3
D- 4
E- 5
F- 6
G- 7
H- 8
I- 9

should have 0 (zero) as o (pronunce as o, not zero)

secondly, from experience your 6 must never be F, i repeat never be F, it must be S...TAKE NOTE

more so, your 9 must never be I, it must be N.

please take note.

so, correct the numbers you have in the second assignment and post the correct version with a heading:

CORRECTED VERSION

well done, good job...i'm looking up to you kmaxx.
Re: How I Make N70,000/month Training Students On Memorizin & Recollecting Textbook by kkins25(m): 10:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
MarketingXpert:

you have done a VERY GOOD job, but we will need to correct somethings so that you wont BUILD A BIG HOUSE on a bad foundation.

A- 1
B- 2
C- 3
D- 4
E- 5
F- 6
G- 7
H- 8
I- 9

secondly, from experience your 6 must never be F, i repeat never be F, it must be S...TAKE NOTE

please take note.

so, correct the numbers you have in the second assignment and post the correct version with a heading:

CORRECTED VERSION

alright.... i also made d same mistake.
Re: How I Make N70,000/month Training Students On Memorizin & Recollecting Textbook by correctguy101(m): 11:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
MarketingXpert:

A- 1
B- 2
C- 3
D- 4
E- 5
F- 6
G- 7
H- 8
I- 9

please take note.

CORRECTED VERSION

Sorry, like I'm missing something here.

You say 6 mustn't be "F" but "S" and 9 "N" not I. Could you please throw more light on this?

Thanks for the good work, God bless bro.
Re: How I Make N70,000/month Training Students On Memorizin & Recollecting Textbook by kmaxx(m): 11:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
[quote author=MarketingXpert[/quote]

Sorry, may I ask why my 6 should be S & NOT F.
Re: How I Make N70,000/month Training Students On Memorizin & Recollecting Textbook by greenalwaz: 11:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
MarketingXpert:

well done greenalwaz,

that is the first step, but there is a BIG BUT.

i cant assess this your assignment; i will advise you to put it in the format used by KMAXX...like this

B- 2
C- 3
D- 4
E- 5

k,sir. I'll do it again
Re: How I Make N70,000/month Training Students On Memorizin & Recollecting Textbook by MarketingXpert(m): 7:58am On Apr 21, 2017
kmaxx:
Phew! Alas! 0-99. Hope I can memorize all these association... Lol

kmaxx, dont be scared.

all you need is to use little of REPETITION...and you are good to go.

you go through them atleast twice a day.

more so, you need to understand IMPRESSION.

once you figure impression, you will see that it is VERY EASY TO REMEMBER ASSOCIATION.
Re: How I Make N70,000/month Training Students On Memorizin & Recollecting Textbook by MarketingXpert(m): 8:10am On Apr 21, 2017
kmaxx:
CORRECTED VERSION

O-0
A- 1
B- 2
C- 3
D- 4
E- 5
S- 6
G- 7
H- 8
N- 9

06: OS- Operating System
09: ON- On
10: AD- Amadi-Oha
16: AS- Asthma
19: AN- Anod
26: BS- Barchelor of Science
29: BN- Bien

VERY GOOD

my next update will be about impression...still on number 2
Re: How I Make N70,000/month Training Students On Memorizin & Recollecting Textbook by kkins25(m): 8:59am On Apr 21, 2017
Sorry, mr marketxpert, im accessing nairaland from my phone. typing nd arranging the text is really a headache... but i get d logic. stil following

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Export Products From Nigeria To Turkey & Import Products From Turkey To Nigeria / Old Coca Cola Bottles Sought / 18 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 183
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.