Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Free .tk Domain And How To Link It To Blogger Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free .tk Domain And How To Link It To Blogger Blog (828 Views)

Steps To Add Ads.txt File To Blogger For Google Adsense / How I Approved Adsense With A Free .tk Domain Name / I Want To Monetize My Site Do I Switch From Wordpress To Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free .tk Domain And How To Link It To Blogger Blog by prospernoah(m): 3:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
On this post I would be sharing with you how to get free .tk, .ml etc. domain and how you can as well link it to a blogger blog in just few minutes (5 minutes preferably).

Before I start you need to take note of the following

Free things are not always advisable but as a blog starter without money to get a Top Level Domain yet you can start with this free .tk, .ml domains.

These free domains just as the name implies are free. You did not buy them which means it might be deleted at any time though they give you 12 months (1 year free trial).

If you are looking to build a brand with such domain then its not recommended. Get a Top Level Domain e.g. .com, .net etc.
Free domains such as .tk, .ml, .co.cc don’t really do well on search engines: You need to work hard to make it get found on google but with the help of a blog (Owned by google) you have an up-hand.

If you are comfortable with the above, then proceed:
I would have loved to share everything but, Can't due to the fact that I would be sharing some screenshots that would play a broad role in the tutorial

You check out the post here: How to get free .tk domain and link to Blogger in just 5mins!
Re: Free .tk Domain And How To Link It To Blogger Blog by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 14, 2017
prospernoah:
On this post I would be sharing with you how to get free .tk, .ml etc. domain and how you can as well link it to a blogger blog in just few minutes (5 minutes preferably).

Free things are not always advisable but as a blog starter without money to get a Top Level Domain yet you can start with this free .tk, .ml domains.

These free domains just as the name implies are free. You did not buy them which means it might be deleted at any time though they give you 12 months (1 year free trial).

If you are looking to build a brand with such domain then its not recommended. Get a Top Level Domain e.g. .com, .net etc.
Free domains such as .tk, .ml, .co.cc don’t really do well on search engines: You need to work hard to make it get found on google but with the help of a blog (Owned by google) you have an up-hand.

I would have loved to share everything but, Can't due to the fact that I would be sharing some screenshots that would play a broad role in the tutorial

You check out the post here: How to get free .tk domain and link to Blogger in just 5mins!

LA click LA run mad

Re: Free .tk Domain And How To Link It To Blogger Blog by AfraTales(m): 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
prospernoah:

Mtcheww...Error Page Not Found
...and the post even came out on Google
Guy you're really loosing visitors o
Re: Free .tk Domain And How To Link It To Blogger Blog by prospernoah(m): 11:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
Its working now
AfraTales:

Mtcheww...Error Page Not Found
...and the post even came out on Google
Guy you're really loosing visitors o
Re: Free .tk Domain And How To Link It To Blogger Blog by Oladokehinde(m): 1:32am On Apr 07, 2021
free tk domain for blogger

just wrote something similar

(1) (Reply)

Best Ways To Save Whatsapp Media Statuses (whatsapp Stories) + Tutorial Video / Get A Professional Wordpress Blog For N2,700 / Black Friday .com Domain For N2,000 With ID Protection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.