Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Need These Cars Urgently***dealers Pls Help*** - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Need These Cars Urgently***dealers Pls Help*** (2385 Views)

I Need Those Following Register Cars Urgently / I Need The Following Cars Urgently, Pathfinder 05: / I Need This Kind Of CLEAN 9JA USED Cars Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need These Cars Urgently***dealers Pls Help*** by 1decency: 5:58pm On Dec 31, 2009
Hello house, I am urgently in need of a 2000 or 2001 Toyota Camry, 4cylinder engine, my budget is N1.2m but I can increase it slightly if the car is really really clean.

I also need a 2003 Honda Accord(End of Discussion) for N1.650m, 4 cylinder engine. I can increase the budget too if I have a good sweet car.
Please I need this latest by Monday.

All replies and pics should be posted on this thread.
Thanks.
Re: Need These Cars Urgently***dealers Pls Help*** by Fhemmmy: 6:14pm On Dec 31, 2009
If urgently means Next week or 2 weeks, sorry, we wont be able to help you.
If some savings and great rides could kool the urgency and make u to wait on something clean and reliable, then, we are up to the task

We can Pre-order great one for you at your budget.
We specialized in narrowing the gap between great rides and affordability.
We stand by what we sell

For a 2000 Toyota Camry, we can deliver this to you at a cost of 1.2M
For a 2001 Toyota Camry, we can deliver this to you at a cost of only 1.35M

For a 2003 Honda Accord EOD, we will deliver a clean, reliable one to you for a cost of 1.67M

Please note that we will not drive what we can sell, and we have good taste.
Our rides are all tested and make sure they are not only fit, but worth more than what you are paying for it.

Feed dem eyes and tell me you aint drooling.
For more info and concerns: Femmmy.moto@gmail.com

Re: Need These Cars Urgently***dealers Pls Help*** by Fhemmmy: 6:16pm On Dec 31, 2009
The 2000 Camry
Clean enough to be mistaken for a mirror

Re: Need These Cars Urgently***dealers Pls Help*** by chelseabmw(m): 6:20pm On Dec 31, 2009
@Fhemmmy
well said
Re: Need These Cars Urgently***dealers Pls Help*** by 1decency: 1:15am On Jan 01, 2010
@Fhemmmy,
Your offers are indeed cool, how long is it going to take to get it here? What is the mode of payment? Am sure you have representatives here, what is their contact? Am sure the cost has included buying, shipping, clearing and delivery? Can you post the pics of the 2001 Camry too?
Waiting to read from you.
Happy New Year.
Re: Need These Cars Urgently***dealers Pls Help*** by Carshopper(m): 1:24am On Jan 01, 2010
We have an 03 honda wit 170k+ miles 4 1.780
Re: Need These Cars Urgently***dealers Pls Help*** by viperman: 11:24am On Jan 01, 2010
@1decency

I have a 2001 camry i can sell to you at 1.3M.
It's currently in surulere, lagos.

Fabric seats
Automatic transmission
power windows
factory a/c
factory CD/Fm system
e.t.c

If interested, call me on 08068097693

see below some of my other christmass bonanzas

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-366261.0.html

smiley
Re: Need These Cars Urgently***dealers Pls Help*** by Shomoba01(m): 5:49pm On Jan 01, 2010
Re: Need These Cars Urgently***dealers Pls Help*** by Fhemmmy: 10:33pm On Jan 01, 2010
1decency:

@Fhemmmy,
  Your offers are indeed cool, how long is it going to take to get it here? What is the mode of payment? Am sure you have representatives here, what is their contact? Am sure the cost has included buying, shipping, clearing and delivery? Can you post the pics of the 2001 Camry too?
Waiting to read from you.
Happy New Year.

Hello Sir,

We will make sure we deliver to you something that will drop the jaw of many.
Our pre-order is like no other, simple and engaging, you are updated all the way, you get to chose some things that are important to you.
Our Pre-Order plan is as follows:
1. You tell us what you want, we search for you, give you a quote and we agree on a price.
2. We connect you with our Nigerian Representative, you meet in person, and talk and make sure you are comfortable, cos we wanna take the stress of buying a ride off you, while you prepare to paint the town red.
3. You make 30% deposit and you are receipted for your payment.

We buy the car, ship and clear ( you are updated all along on every step made)
You inspect the car to make sure it is as we agreed on.
You then, make pay the balance and drive the baby away.

Enjoy the posted pictures and satisfy your curiosity, please note, these are sample pictures

For more info and concerns : Femmmy.moto@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Highlander 2003 / @ Adexfem 2010 BMW X6.WE ARE GOOD TO GO! / 2002 Nissan Pathfinder For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.