Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion (85284 Views)

Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures / Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing / Old Vs New Abuja Airport Runway (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by darlingtin1985(m): 1:21am On Apr 15, 2017
That is how an airport ought to look like naaa, when I saw beautiful I was the extra ordinary lmao.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by Senorprinz(m): 1:35am On Apr 15, 2017
well, beauty lies in the eye of the beholder, cos i'm not seeing anything beautiful in replicating one picture of an ordinary runway thrice.
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by Nobody: 1:42am On Apr 15, 2017
aribisala0:
Your thinkiig is "LOW" contact with the white people. Did you actally vomit that . Who are the white people and how are they different from you?

He has a point, Go to Niger-delta region indigenes live in abject poverty and don't have access to those basic amenities, considering the fact that region produces 95 percent of Nigeria's GDP. what is then the essence of merging Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa when we most of us don't love each other and we only say one Nigeria when it comes to either ( Super eagle's playing soccer or Niger Delta Oil), if we split into different countries, every region will definitely wake up and find their way to generate money.

Honestly Niger-delta is supposed to be the most developed region in Nigeria, but once again our wicked and greedy nature will never see that happen.
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by Nobody: 1:45am On Apr 15, 2017
jayAjoku:
they actually contribute 65% of the food you consume if you think it's a lie go to the north and see their farms and produce

If Niger-Delta swap 30% of their oil it will feed two nations.
we produce more than 100billion USD from oil yearly. that's more than the GDP of multiple European country's.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by victoronyekwelu(m): 1:49am On Apr 15, 2017
Grearest achivement so far abeg male una borrow PMB clap
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by agbangam: 2:00am On Apr 15, 2017
chiscodedon:
For doing his work??
Which ur Hero cudn't do for 5yrs.
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by ucheuzor1(m): 2:13am On Apr 15, 2017
Igboesika:

Smh
I just weak for this guy

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by karma2000: 2:19am On Apr 15, 2017
gud job aviation minister had gotten victory karma he would have experience if he had not finished in record time as he had said earlier before he started de project
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by emi14: 2:19am On Apr 15, 2017
londoner:
It's just a run of the mill normal runway. I see nothing 'beautiful' about it.

You can't see the beauty. Is not your field. Pilots and related professions are consigned. How can you compare the technology of 1982 to 2017? maybe you're not born. The aircraft of 35years ago and today has experienced great change. Technicians wrote off the formal runway because of technical reasons. Conclusively, change is a mandate.
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by karma2000: 2:32am On Apr 15, 2017
gud job no karma for aviation minister
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by karma2000: 2:36am On Apr 15, 2017
ok
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by wildernessVoice: 2:37am On Apr 15, 2017
jjbest123:
He Should Continue With His Work As A President, As That's His DUTY And Please Extend This To The NIGERIAN ROADS, HOSPITALS, EDUCATION SECTOR ETC... That's What The Masses Gain.

You got the nail on the head

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by AreaFada2: 2:45am On Apr 15, 2017
In most countries, such news does not generate into ethno-religious bashing and politics.

But in a forced and thoroughly dysfunctional marriage like Nigeria, not surprising.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by nextstep(m): 3:06am On Apr 15, 2017
Igboesika:
Nig Delta oil money at work, that's why @bokis are against restructuring..their hubby is exploitation yet they have nothing to contribute. Parasites!!!

They contribute to the Nigerian economy with cows, tomatoes, nuts, rice, and many other grains. At one point they also provided leather goods and textiles. Tin and steel were once big industries too. They also contribute by buying goods and services provided by others. Without the North, most Nigerian businesses would be half their current size or less (a smaller market).

The majority of power is provided by dams, mostly in the northern parts. Uranium for our nuclear power needs is more likely to be found in the North.

If we were a serious country, we'd have vast arrays of solar power stations there, mine silicon and other high-tech materials, and build our computer tech industries in the North.

One day, the oil is going to be gone, and it would be an irony if 100 years from now, the South becomes the parasite.

Because of its vast underpopulated regions, it would also be a great place to house our space program. But don't blame the inability of the North on its peoples... That blame lies squarely on our leaders (from all regions)

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by Kazrem(m): 3:40am On Apr 15, 2017
If FG uses half the speed it used in renovating this airport in doing other road projects, Nigeria would be better off in no time.
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by gbaskiboy: 3:47am On Apr 15, 2017
yarimo:
BUHARI til 2023 haters beware
This is insensitive and insensibility
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by BCISLTD: 3:49am On Apr 15, 2017
yarimo:
BUHARI til 2023 haters beware

Your just making things worse for him
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by LionDeLeo: 3:54am On Apr 15, 2017
jayAjoku:
they actually contribute 65% of the food you consume if you think it's a lie go to the north and see their farms and produce

Let him keep shouting till the end of time. If you ask him what he contributes now, he will tell you oil, as if he planted it.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by Xaddy(m): 3:56am On Apr 15, 2017
nextstep:

They contribute to the Nigerian economy with cows, tomatoes, nuts, rice, and many other grains. At one point they also provided leather goods and textiles. Tin and steel were once big industries too. They also contribute by buying goods and services provided by others. Without the North, most Nigerian businesses would be half their current size or less (a smaller market).

The majority of power is provided by dams, mostly in the northern parts. Uranium for our nuclear power needs is more likely to be found in the North.

If we were a serious country, we'd have vast arrays of solar power stations there, mine silicon and other high-tech materials, and build our computer tech industries in the North.

One day, the oil is going to be gone, and it would be an irony if 100 years from now, the South becomes the parasite.

Because of its vast underpopulated regions, it would also be a great place to house our space program. But don't blame the inability of the North on its peoples... That blame lies squarely on our leaders (from all regions)
OMG! This is one of the best comments I have read on Nairaland in a long time. The sheer amount of ignorance borne out of bigotry and hatred I see on this forum weakens me everyday. Keep it up!!!
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by LionDeLeo: 4:00am On Apr 15, 2017
Even those who don't know how even a domestic airport looks like let alone an international one are the noisiest in this thread just to feel belonged.

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by princejenks(m): 4:24am On Apr 15, 2017
we should be talking about having multiple runways for an airport in the capital,not celebrating mediocrity

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by AntiWailer: 4:29am On Apr 15, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
What is unique here?

I was at torontoisland airport...and I hated being a Nigerian. SMH

Most likely you will hate being a Nigerian no matter the airport you land in.

Our country is messed up than we can imagine.
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by Typicalguy(m): 4:54am On Apr 15, 2017
U cal dat garage airport? Go to UAE & See d definition of airport
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by zang: 5:03am On Apr 15, 2017
It's just a matter of time...... Nigeria will be great again
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by agabaI23(m): 5:07am On Apr 15, 2017
How can you say that darkness is beautiful?
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by KangaIye: 5:32am On Apr 15, 2017
I was expecting to see real beautiful pictures undecided

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by Nobody: 5:39am On Apr 15, 2017
londoner:
It's just a run of the mill normal runway. I see nothing 'beautiful' about it.

Why would you see anything good about it ? Your principal was there for many years and he was a failure. Failures want everyone to fail with them
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by Nobody: 5:41am On Apr 15, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
What is unique here?

I was at torontoisland airport...and I hated being a Nigerian. SMH

In your dream?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Skills To Acquire Before Relocating To The US. / Things I Found Out About Sweden! / The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.