Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates (45615 Views)

BBNaija 2018: Efe, Tboss, Marvis, Bisola & Other Ex-2017 Contestants Pictured / Photos From BBNAIJA Housemates First Party In Rumours VI As Efe, Tboss Dazzle / BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates by tomdon(m): 7:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
Famzing is allowed
Re: Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates by tosinet(m): 7:15pm On Apr 14, 2017
villareal15:
Chai

This holiday sweet die

Thank you Judas cheesy

Re: Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates by Edum13656: 7:15pm On Apr 14, 2017
Bally always looking lost .
Re: Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates by samcarlos: 7:15pm On Apr 14, 2017
T Boss don old ooooo... Chineke!!
Re: Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
Awwww embarassed embarassed embarassed

I wish I were her

Look at my Debie smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates by JeffreyJames(m): 7:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
See person achievement for life. undecided

1 Like

Re: Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates by quickly: 7:19pm On Apr 14, 2017
story
Re: Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates by davezzy: 7:19pm On Apr 14, 2017
oy

Re: Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates by KimnanaTweety(f): 7:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
Biko wey cocoice, gifty, miyonse, n dem fake house mates? Na wah. Dos ones don relegate ni?
Re: Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates by Michaelpresh(m): 7:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
whoof see face cry
Re: Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
CaroLyner:
Bally always looking high

Lolz. grin

I just taya for the guy
Re: Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates by Dollypie20(f): 7:22pm On Apr 14, 2017
When will all these rubbish end naw? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:26pm On Apr 14, 2017
Oyind17:
Debie is beautiful
Marvis haf a pretty smile
Re: Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates by dominique(f): 7:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
Tboss and that necklace though undecided
She should put it away already
Re: Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates by Giel: 7:28pm On Apr 14, 2017
dominique:
undecided undecided
Re: Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates by princeemmma(m): 7:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeyah

Re: Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates by noziz(m): 7:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
The woman use style spoil sha! she jst dey use bobby rub the guys whereas she give the girls side hug grin grin
Re: Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates by morscino: 7:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
josephine123:
Watch video from BBNAIJA Housemates party

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkNCG18J8Og
Totally loving d maturity btw miyonce n Tboss,even although she nominated him.
Re: Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates by kaydp: 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2017
musicwriter:
This is all that is wrong with Africa now.

It appears to me the purpose of taking over out TV and airwaves is to create a dumb society that would be easy to control. Otherwise, someone who haven't contributed anything to advancement of society can't just become a celebrity overnight because he/she appeared on a TV show. Such a situation would only end up creating a society teeming with fans made of people with really very low IQ.
You just spoke my mind. Something is wrong with us here.
Re: Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates by oviejnr(m): 7:54pm On Apr 14, 2017
Oyind17:
Debie is beautiful
With the bogus tesco paint she applied as make over. sad

2 Likes

Re: Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 14, 2017
Is tboss always high?
Re: Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates by Jammiiee(m): 8:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
Haha cheesy this Miyonce ehnn grin na real woman wrapper cheesy and na him I lyk pass lol based on he is codedly coded cheesy and not on logistics cheesy

Him don miss TBOSS baje, see him smile like grin
josephine123:
Watch video from BBNAIJA Housemates party

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkNCG18J8Og
Re: Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 14, 2017
oviejnr:
With the bogus tesco paint she applied as make over. sad
Me likey tongue
Re: Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates by MsPweshy(f): 8:15pm On Apr 14, 2017
cheesy this my jolly aunty she no wan hear...lol
Re: Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates by princessfoluke(f): 8:30pm On Apr 14, 2017
Please what did they apply on their faces like this Na? Haba is too much na. Tor okbye#
Re: Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates by musicwriter(m): 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2017
kaydp:
You just spoke my mind. Something is wrong with us here.

Yes, something is wrong and its slavery working in another dimension. Slavery is still going on, but its no longer the physical slavery. We, ourselves has already been programmed via education to perpetually enslave ourselves.

"If you can control a man's thinking you do not have to worry about his action. When you determine what a man shall think you do not have to concern yourself about what he will do. If you make a man feel that he is inferior, you do not have to compel him to accept an inferior status, for he will seek it himself. If you make a man think that he is justly an outcast, you do not have to order him to the back door. He will go without being told; and if there is no back door, his very nature will demand one"....... Carter Godwin Woodson, Ph.D.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates by Berbierklaus(f): 8:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
ikp120:
But this TBoss old and ugly no be small sad sad
Tboss old and ugly?
Post the picture of any of your sisters let's compare.

Hater oshi

1 Like

Re: Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates by Berbierklaus(f): 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
dominique:
You can as well buy her a new one mami
No be wetin person get she go wear?
Or she should steal to impress grin

1 Like

Re: Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates by ikp120(m): 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
Berbierklaus:
Tboss old and ugly? Post the picture of any of your sisters let's compare.
Hater oshi

Re: Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates by Tobyshegz(m): 8:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
Chai!
All i see is over-make up and loose fats around somebody's neck
*spits on the floor"

Re: Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates by Tobyshegz(m): 8:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
Re: Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates by Berbierklaus(f): 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2017
[sub][/sub]
ikp120:
All my sisters are ugly and hideous,let me not disgrace myself I'm sorry
I know before,now go and sin no more,stop typing like a blind hate bird tonguegrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's Ex Husband Olakunle Churchill Wishes Mystery Lady Happy Birthday / Babatunde Omidina Baba Suwe's Burial Photos And Video / Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.