Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,274 members, 7,839,368 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Any Techi Person To Develop A Scanning Vote System - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Any Techi Person To Develop A Scanning Vote System (866 Views)

I Need An Expert In MATLAB To Develop A Model / Is It Possible To Develop A Website With My Android Phone / How To Develop Instant Android Chating App(social Network) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Techi Person To Develop A Scanning Vote System by deflover(m): 5:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
I need an urgent need.

During my concert next month.. people are meant to vote for the best teams.

So i need a supplier that can develop a voting process tru RFIDs .

Where people can Have RFID_wrist_ bands, so they can raise up their hands during the event to cast their votes.

While the cast is reading digitallybon a huge screen for people to see results.
Re: Any Techi Person To Develop A Scanning Vote System by demolinton4comi: 8:18pm On Apr 14, 2017
hello my name is oyinlade demola i can do this project for you. you can contact me via demolinton4comin@gmail.com. the language i can use to do this are python,VB and MATLAB
Re: Any Techi Person To Develop A Scanning Vote System by olyjosh(m): 9:03am On Apr 15, 2017
These are the factors to consider in doing this.

What is the size of the concert venue in dimension (square meters, square ft or so)?
What is the expected number of voters you will likely have at the concert?

The exact solution to this is called NFC bracelets but these come in different specification for different use as their signal read range differs. I can only proffer a solution if these question are answered or I can visit the likely venue. You can get to me using olyjoshone@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Programmer Needed For A Cryptocurrency Project! / Itel S11 Plus New Specifications And Price / Retain Your Customer Base By Adopting Magento App Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.