Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

See The Epic Definition Of Whistle Blowers By Kcee’s Manager, Soso Soberekon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Epic Definition Of Whistle Blowers By Kcee’s Manager, Soso Soberekon (1129 Views)

Soso Soberekon Playing With Lion In His Home / Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon / Soso Soberekon Beats Desmond Ike, & Harrysong's Crew(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Epic Definition Of Whistle Blowers By Kcee’s Manager, Soso Soberekon by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
Following the recent discovery of huge amounts of cash in lagos by officials of EFCC. Soso berekon has come up with an epic and hilarious definition of whistleblowers.

WHISTLEBLOWERS ARE RELATIVES, STAFF OR FRIENDS OF THE BLOWEE, WHO DID NOT FEEL ANY BLOW WHEN THE BLOWEE WAS BLOWING CASH AROUND

culled from: http://enigeria.com.ng/see-epic-definition-whistle-blowers-kcees-manager-soso-soberekon-photo/

Re: See The Epic Definition Of Whistle Blowers By Kcee’s Manager, Soso Soberekon by Homeboiy: 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
nice
Re: See The Epic Definition Of Whistle Blowers By Kcee’s Manager, Soso Soberekon by 2SWT(f): 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
grin grin
Re: See The Epic Definition Of Whistle Blowers By Kcee’s Manager, Soso Soberekon by decatalyst(m): 6:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
Dunno this guy get small sense like this grin grin

Another word for whistleblower is Judas Iscariot based on logistics grin
Re: See The Epic Definition Of Whistle Blowers By Kcee’s Manager, Soso Soberekon by fuckpro: 6:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
... and so decided to give the blowee a knockout out blow

1 Like

Re: See The Epic Definition Of Whistle Blowers By Kcee’s Manager, Soso Soberekon by DickDastardly(m): 6:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
Exactly!
Re: See The Epic Definition Of Whistle Blowers By Kcee’s Manager, Soso Soberekon by goldbim(f): 7:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
Yes ooo grin..May the best whistle blow loudest!!.
Re: See The Epic Definition Of Whistle Blowers By Kcee’s Manager, Soso Soberekon by Realist2: 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2017
My director always send me to go and pay between 1.5-3million naira into his account everyday, how do i blow this whistle ?.
Re: See The Epic Definition Of Whistle Blowers By Kcee’s Manager, Soso Soberekon by malware: 6:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
Realist2:
My director always send me to go and pay between 1.5-3million naira into his account everyday, how do i blow this whistle ?.

Don't worry just give me the whistle, I'll blow it for you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Banky W Pose As Oil Billionaire In Arabian Outfit [PICS] / Run Town Pictured With A Gun, Mixed Reaction From Fans / Breaking News: Alchadas Is Dead (RIP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.