Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Ikoyi Cash:a Mis Show By Efcc? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikoyi Cash:a Mis Show By Efcc? (480 Views)

9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash / EFCC Takes Over NIA's Bank Accounts Over N13 Billion Ikoyi Cash Haul / NIA Didn’t Get Ikoyi Cash From CBN — Okorafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikoyi Cash:a Mis Show By Efcc? by hardeycute(m): 6:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
With the new revelation made known to the public by the EFCC recently from the property located in Ikoyi,Lagos.We need to ask ourselves is this a BIG SHOW or a MIS SHOW bt the agency/Federal government.

aIN other climes we all read about how scandals and crimes are investigated and prosecuted professionally and successfully why is ours DIFFERENT?

Who is the owner of the property?
Is there not a bank stamp on a mint new notes?
no fingerprints discovery?

Tge public office holders know majority of the populace are illiterates and sentimentally driven so the propagandas will continue to roll in.

As a claimed intelligence agency EFCC is,it has failed herself and the nation.Before acting to move the money and going to media,why cant an ambush be layed and have the place monitored with cameras and personnels so we can know who comes in and out?

I would not type much,personally i think since the bbnaija show is over we can have this to divert our attention some time.So what we have at the end is media trial and prosecution without having justice administered.

Firstly be a Nigerian lets be realistic.

cc:seun mynd44 lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Cash:a Mis Show By Efcc? by Splendid235: 7:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
This is Nigeria. a zoo or call it a theater of the absurd.SAY NO TO ELECTION IN BIAFRALAND AGAIN.banners oya ban me as usual.
Re: Ikoyi Cash:a Mis Show By Efcc? by drss2(m): 7:18pm On Apr 14, 2017
like i said before, a govt dat rules through propaganda n media show will fall victim to its own propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Cash:a Mis Show By Efcc? by tribalistseun: 7:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
hardeycute:
With the new revelation made known to the public by the EFCC recently from the property located in Ikoyi,Lagos.We need to ask ourselves is this a BIG SHOW or a MIS SHOW bt the agency/Federal government.

aIN other climes we all read about how scandals and crimes are investigated and prosecuted professionally and successfully why is ours DIFFERENT?

Who is the owner of the property?
Is there not a bank stamp on a mint new notes?
no fingerprints discovery?

Tge public office holders know majority of the populace are illiterates and sentimentally driven so the propagandas will continue to roll in.

As a claimed intelligence agency EFCC is,it has failed herself and the nation.Before acting to move the money and going to media,why cant an ambush be layed and have the place monitored with cameras and personnels so we can know who comes in and out?

I would not type much,personally i think since the bbnaija show is over we can have this to divert our attention some time.So what we have at the end is media trial and prosecution without having justice administered.

Firstly be a Nigerian lets be realistic.

cc:seun mynd44 lalasticlala
don't forget there's a bunch of keys on the safe too. Who left them there.? The whole thing is federal government money and they think they can fooll us

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dr.orji Uzor Kalu Donates Buses To The APC / American Acredited Ngo Hit Bukola Saraki"stay In Ur Country We Dont Want U Here" / Again, CCT Pledges Daily Trial For Saraki, Ngwuta, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.