Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

"Forget The ‘mother Of All Bombs,’ Meet The Russian-made ‘daddy’ " - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Forget The ‘mother Of All Bombs,’ Meet The Russian-made ‘daddy’ " (7304 Views)

Festus Keyamo Drops The Mother Of All Bombs / Festus Keyamo Drops The Mother Of All Bombs.(why We Should Vote For Buhari) / Festus Keyamo Drops The Mother Of All BOMBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Forget The ‘mother Of All Bombs,’ Meet The Russian-made ‘daddy’ " by abdul4new(m): 7:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
Forget the ‘mother of all bombs,’ meet the Russian-made ‘daddy’
Published time: 14 Apr, 2017 13:44
Edited time: 14 Apr, 2017 17:

Father Of All BombsMass: 7.1 tonsTNT equivalent: 44 tons (88,000lbs)Blast radius: 300 metres (984ft)Guidance: INS/GPS

Mother Of All BombsMass: 8.2 tonsTNT equivalent: 11 tons (21,600lbs)Blast radius: 150 metres (492ft)Guidance: GLONASS

It carries 44 tons of TNT and explodes in the same way as its American counterpart, obliterating anything within the blast zone, collapsing buildings and producing huge blasts and aftershocks.Although - like the MOAB - it is not nuclear, the aftermath of the bomb could be comparable to a nuke being deployed.It was test-fired by the Russians in 2007 where the temperature produced by the blast was also twice as high than that in the MOAB.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6243061102
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4411432/Putin-s-Father-Bombs-powerful-MOAB.html

Re: "Forget The ‘mother Of All Bombs,’ Meet The Russian-made ‘daddy’ " by sluk(m): 7:31pm On Apr 14, 2017
I no want talk
Re: "Forget The ‘mother Of All Bombs,’ Meet The Russian-made ‘daddy’ " by Mazeltovscotty(m): 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2017
All i see is a russian butt-licker gasping for attention

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Forget The ‘mother Of All Bombs,’ Meet The Russian-made ‘daddy’ " by thesicilian: 7:35pm On Apr 14, 2017
Are we not going to make our own in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: "Forget The ‘mother Of All Bombs,’ Meet The Russian-made ‘daddy’ " by bjt(m): 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2017
Like play like play, third world war is brewing. Let them just excuse us in Africa, our problems is more than war already grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Forget The ‘mother Of All Bombs,’ Meet The Russian-made ‘daddy’ " by modelsms(m): 7:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
Abeg carry ur wahala dey go

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Forget The ‘mother Of All Bombs,’ Meet The Russian-made ‘daddy’ " by qwertygeni: 11:56pm On Apr 14, 2017
I'm pretty sure America has something similar or quite bigger than what the Russian claimed to posses

4 Likes

Re: "Forget The ‘mother Of All Bombs,’ Meet The Russian-made ‘daddy’ " by kettykin: 12:28am On Apr 15, 2017
Biafrans should start thinking of the grandfather of all bombs GOAB or forget it. This bomb will be ogbunigwe 2.0 and should be able to eclipse the FOAB and MOAB by being able to wipe out 4 army divisions .

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Forget The ‘mother Of All Bombs,’ Meet The Russian-made ‘daddy’ " by rex444(m): 4:21am On Apr 15, 2017
Seriously, excuse africa in this brewing show of strength because our battle is not of man

1 Like

Re: "Forget The ‘mother Of All Bombs,’ Meet The Russian-made ‘daddy’ " by malel1: 4:34am On Apr 15, 2017
@ OP picture of the bomb or I don't believe it.
Re: "Forget The ‘mother Of All Bombs,’ Meet The Russian-made ‘daddy’ " by thundafire: 4:36am On Apr 15, 2017
thesicilian:
Are we not going to make our own in Nigeria?
yes oo pikin of all bomb POAB and will be tested after corruption goes in 24BC

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Forget The ‘mother Of All Bombs,’ Meet The Russian-made ‘daddy’ " by bootylady101(f): 6:16am On Apr 15, 2017
pikin of all bombs POAB
grandfather of all bombs GOAB
LMAO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Forget The ‘mother Of All Bombs,’ Meet The Russian-made ‘daddy’ " by thesicilian: 7:00am On Apr 15, 2017
thundafire:
yes oo pikin of all bomb POAB and will be tested after corruption goes in 24BC
Poab... sounds like ipob

1 Like

Re: "Forget The ‘mother Of All Bombs,’ Meet The Russian-made ‘daddy’ " by AfroMighty(m): 7:45am On Apr 15, 2017
But the fact is that this two countries (USA &Russia) will keep showing and proving their might on other peoples land not theirs

2 Likes

Re: "Forget The ‘mother Of All Bombs,’ Meet The Russian-made ‘daddy’ " by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 15, 2017
dont be decieved,Americans can never tell you accurately how large and powerful their asernal could be until they use it on you. remember hiroshima, when america told japan to surrender unconditionally,japan did not believe until when they saw the rivers of hirosima boiling. they the russia an ally of the U.S never knew america was capabale of annihilating japan completely, it was a shocker to world. after world warII the russians were like, so we could as well be victims of this americans, if we do nothing about our defense. from there d russians started stealing americas technology and started developing theirs.
remember the soviet union, can you quickly remember how america disintergrated the soviet union? can you also remember the 1962 cuba crisis btw america and russia? aftet JFK gave russia a final warning to leave cuba or face the full might of Americas military? you saw how the russians ran away? even vladmir putin knows what would happen to russia if he mistakenly gets into a direct military confrontation with america. china, iran , russia ,north korea name them, they all know what america is capable of doing. vladmir putin is a dictator no doubt, he was able to muscle and box the weak one of america (Obama) into a matches box, but Trump as a Republican is fearless,trigger happy, and ready to detonate bombs anywhere, and must not be given an excuse to fire, putin knows this fact, for your info republicans do the dirty job for america,
so dont underestimate the full force of america military. but sadly My fellow naija ppl no knw weytin america fit do.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Forget The ‘mother Of All Bombs,’ Meet The Russian-made ‘daddy’ " by Paulpaulpaul(m): 8:01am On Apr 15, 2017
Naija no problem Amadioha and Sango are battle ready. They will eclipse FOAB & MOAB

2 Likes

Re: "Forget The ‘mother Of All Bombs,’ Meet The Russian-made ‘daddy’ " by paragon40(m): 8:02am On Apr 15, 2017
Nigeria na akara bomb cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Forget The ‘mother Of All Bombs,’ Meet The Russian-made ‘daddy’ " by Jabioro: 8:06am On Apr 15, 2017
sluk:
I no want talk
I agreed.. I would keep quiet..
Re: "Forget The ‘mother Of All Bombs,’ Meet The Russian-made ‘daddy’ " by obailala(m): 8:30am On Apr 15, 2017
gocac:
dont be decieved,Americans can never tell you accurately how large and powerful their asernal could be until they use it on you. remember hiroshima, when america told japan to surrender unconditionally,japan did not believe until when they saw the rivers of hirosima boiling. they the russia an ally of the U.S never knew america was capabale of annihilating japan completely, it was a shocker to world. after world warII the russians were like, so we could as well be victims of this americans, if we do nothing about our defense. from there d russians started stealing americas technology and started developing theirs.
remember the soviet union, can you quickly remember how america disintergrated the soviet union? can you also remember the 1962 cuba crisis btw america and russia? aftet JFK gave russia a final warning to leave cuba or face the full might of Americas military? you saw how the russians ran away? even vladmir putin knows what would happen to russia if he mistakenly gets into a direct military confrontation with america. china, iran , russia ,north korea name them, they all know what america is capable of doing. vladmir putin is a dictator no doubt, he was able to muscle and box the weak one of america (Obama) into a matches box, but Trump as a Republican is fearless,trigger happy, and ready to detonate bombs anywhere, and must not be given an excuse to fire, putin knows this fact, for your info republicans do the dirty job for america,
so dont underestimate the full force of america military. but sadly My fellow naija ppl no knw weytin america fit do.
But sadly too, dear gocac no know weytin russia dey capable of doing too, cos she probably watches too many US-centred 'hero' movies which are focused on spreading american propaganda. Beware of that mysterious one whom you know nothing about (russia).

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Forget The ‘mother Of All Bombs,’ Meet The Russian-made ‘daddy’ " by SalamRushdie: 9:11am On Apr 15, 2017
I knew the russian will have something bigger and deadlier , when it comes to ordance payload either conventional or nuclear nobody does it meaner than the russians ... I am team America but the truth must be said

4 Likes

Re: "Forget The ‘mother Of All Bombs,’ Meet The Russian-made ‘daddy’ " by abdul4new(m): 9:24am On Apr 15, 2017
gocac:
Forget all this theory you conjure i think America has met his match in Russia .

2 Likes

Re: "Forget The ‘mother Of All Bombs,’ Meet The Russian-made ‘daddy’ " by abdul4new(m): 9:27am On Apr 15, 2017
Where lalastical dey to do the needful our nigerians American boots lickers must be inform about Russians FOAB Father of all bombs. For me Russians are the leaders of a sane world.
Re: "Forget The ‘mother Of All Bombs,’ Meet The Russian-made ‘daddy’ " by UGLEEBOI: 9:29am On Apr 15, 2017
paragon40:
Nigeria na akara bomb cheesy
cheesy Based on Logistics

2 Likes

Re: "Forget The ‘mother Of All Bombs,’ Meet The Russian-made ‘daddy’ " by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:

Excellently put.

1 Like

Re: "Forget The ‘mother Of All Bombs,’ Meet The Russian-made ‘daddy’ " by abdul4new(m): 12:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:
American and Trump ass-lickers spewing trash
Re: "Forget The ‘mother Of All Bombs,’ Meet The Russian-made ‘daddy’ " by Malawian(m): 1:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
gocac:
dont be decieved,Americans can never tell you accurately how large and powerful their asernal could be until they use it on you. remember hiroshima, when america told japan to surrender unconditionally,japan did not believe until when they saw the rivers of hirosima boiling. they the russia an ally of the U.S never knew america was capabale of annihilating japan completely, it was a shocker to world. after world warII the russians were like, so we could as well be victims of this americans, if we do nothing about our defense. from there d russians started stealing americas technology and started developing theirs .
Russia was the first to put a man on the moon. did they also steal the technoloy to do that? i think each side stole secrets not really to build their, but to build counter measures.

1 Like

Re: "Forget The ‘mother Of All Bombs,’ Meet The Russian-made ‘daddy’ " by GrandGarcon: 1:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
abdul4new:

Forget all this theory you conjure i think America has met his match in Russia .
that is what you think
Re: "Forget The ‘mother Of All Bombs,’ Meet The Russian-made ‘daddy’ " by GrandGarcon: 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
Malawian:

Russia was the first to put a man on the moon. did they also steal the technoloy to do that? i think each side stole secrets not really to build their, but to build counter measures.
lies. Russia was first to put a man in space. The US was first to put a man on the moon.

2 Likes

Re: "Forget The ‘mother Of All Bombs,’ Meet The Russian-made ‘daddy’ " by GrandGarcon: 1:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
abdul4new:
Where lalastical dey to do the needful our nigerians American boots lickers must be inform about Russians FOAB Father of all bombs. For me Russians are the leaders of a sane world.
But you prefer to live in the US than live in Russia! We know una well well. Una go bad mouth America but struggle to get their visa.

3 Likes

Re: "Forget The ‘mother Of All Bombs,’ Meet The Russian-made ‘daddy’ " by MONITZ: 1:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:

Really and would u ve said same if it was the U. S the op was talking about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Forget The ‘mother Of All Bombs,’ Meet The Russian-made ‘daddy’ " by MONITZ: 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
gocac:

With all the hype about the U. S, they still depend on the Russians for the engine of their spaceships. So keep on deluding urselves. U think war between the U. S and Russia will be a Tea Party? There is wat they call M. A. D for a reason.. In the event of a war between these two countries, there will be no Victor and no vanquished and it's the earth that would suffer because it would become a wasteland,human civilization would also return to ground zero and that was y Einstein said he doesn't know how the Third World War would be fought but that the 4th would definitely be fought with sticks....

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Forget The ‘mother Of All Bombs,’ Meet The Russian-made ‘daddy’ " by Mazeltovscotty(m): 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
MONITZ:

Really and would u ve said same if it was the U. S the op was talking about?
what concerns me ? Op could talk about any country but the question is what is the essence of comparing it Russian bomb? Mtchew

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) / We Will Not Increase Tax To Improve IGR - Oyo State Governor, Seyi Makinde / Duoye Diri Asked To Throw Bayelsa PDP Primaries Open And Stop His Influence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.