Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Catholics Stage The Crucifixion Of Jesus At Ojo Alaba, Lagos (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholics Stage The Crucifixion Of Jesus At Ojo Alaba, Lagos (Photos) (30538 Views)

The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) / Is The Crucifixion Not Synonymous To Human Sacrifice? / Catholic Church Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus At The University Of Uyo (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catholics Stage The Crucifixion Of Jesus At Ojo Alaba, Lagos (Photos) by stephenduru: 7:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
Below are photos of Cyon, St Patrick's Catholic Church, Ojo Alaba observing one of their easter rituals today ie the killing of Jesus Christ on Good Friday

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/catholic-church-members-observing-good.html?m=1

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catholics Stage The Crucifixion Of Jesus At Ojo Alaba, Lagos (Photos) by stephenduru: 7:28pm On Apr 14, 2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholics Stage The Crucifixion Of Jesus At Ojo Alaba, Lagos (Photos) by stephenduru: 7:28pm On Apr 14, 2017
stephenduru:
More
more

2 Likes

Re: Catholics Stage The Crucifixion Of Jesus At Ojo Alaba, Lagos (Photos) by theemy(m): 7:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
Good stuff

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catholics Stage The Crucifixion Of Jesus At Ojo Alaba, Lagos (Photos) by myfantasies(f): 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2017
@castrol180 i don't know what is wrong with my email address

It telling me SORRY, WE ARE UNABLE TO DELIVER YOUR EMAIL TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS

2 Likes

Re: Catholics Stage The Crucifixion Of Jesus At Ojo Alaba, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 14, 2017
myfantasies:
@castrol.180 i don't know what is wrong with my email address

It telling me SORRY, WE ARE UNABLE TO DELIVER YOUR EMAIL TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS
Did you get my p.m?
Re: Catholics Stage The Crucifixion Of Jesus At Ojo Alaba, Lagos (Photos) by kadunaspecial: 7:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
We Adore you o Christ and we Bless you,because by your Holy Cross you have Redeemed the world

159 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Catholics Stage The Crucifixion Of Jesus At Ojo Alaba, Lagos (Photos) by myfantasies(f): 7:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
BNew:

Did you get my p.m?

Yes but i can't reply

I don't know y

1 Like

Re: Catholics Stage The Crucifixion Of Jesus At Ojo Alaba, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
this is crazy,playing the role of Jesus.....I hate this.

What is the significance?

Can any suffering be compared to the suffering of Jesus Christ?
ANNOYING!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catholics Stage The Crucifixion Of Jesus At Ojo Alaba, Lagos (Photos) by omowolewa: 7:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
Okay
Re: Catholics Stage The Crucifixion Of Jesus At Ojo Alaba, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 14, 2017
myfantasies:

Yes but i can't reply
I don't know y
haba!
Okay follow me back so I can send my message.
Re: Catholics Stage The Crucifixion Of Jesus At Ojo Alaba, Lagos (Photos) by myfantasies(f): 7:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
BNew:

haba!

Okay follow me back so I can send my message.

Done
Re: Catholics Stage The Crucifixion Of Jesus At Ojo Alaba, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
myfantasies:

Done
I just sent you my details.
Re: Catholics Stage The Crucifixion Of Jesus At Ojo Alaba, Lagos (Photos) by castrol180(m): 8:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
myfantasies:
@castrol180 i don't know what is wrong with my email address

Hope you receive my PM?
Re: Catholics Stage The Crucifixion Of Jesus At Ojo Alaba, Lagos (Photos) by myfantasies(f): 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
castrol180:

Hope you receive my PM?

Yes i did but i am finding it difficult to reply

I don't know what happened

1 Like

Re: Catholics Stage The Crucifixion Of Jesus At Ojo Alaba, Lagos (Photos) by castrol180(m): 8:15pm On Apr 14, 2017

Re: Catholics Stage The Crucifixion Of Jesus At Ojo Alaba, Lagos (Photos) by castrol180(m): 8:18pm On Apr 14, 2017
myfantasies:

Yes i did but i am finding it difficult to reply
I don't know what happened
Then smash your device on the ground as I did to mine just now

1 Like

Re: Catholics Stage The Crucifixion Of Jesus At Ojo Alaba, Lagos (Photos) by josephine123: 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
WATCH VIDEO: Good friday : Church Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9IHLB657cg
Re: Catholics Stage The Crucifixion Of Jesus At Ojo Alaba, Lagos (Photos) by myfantasies(f): 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
castrol180:

Then smash your device on the ground as I did to mine just now

Done grin grin grin grin
Re: Catholics Stage The Crucifixion Of Jesus At Ojo Alaba, Lagos (Photos) by LivingHuman: 8:37pm On Apr 14, 2017
"Hmmm..." For another video you will include right?
josephine123:
Hmmm...
Re: Catholics Stage The Crucifixion Of Jesus At Ojo Alaba, Lagos (Photos) by ZombieTERROR: 9:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
jeffrizzy1:
this is crazy,playing the role of Jesus.....I hate this.

What is the significance?

Can any suffering be compared to the suffering of Jesus Christ?

ANNOYING!!!
I will advise you to give out your brain... Since you are not using it
Don't be stingy this Easter

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Catholics Stage The Crucifixion Of Jesus At Ojo Alaba, Lagos (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 9:11pm On Apr 14, 2017

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, None but ourselves can free our minds.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholics Stage The Crucifixion Of Jesus At Ojo Alaba, Lagos (Photos) by GlobalGisting(m): 9:12pm On Apr 14, 2017
IF YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFINE "HUMBLE" WATCH DIS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eRIhT6jmwI VIEW, LIKE AND SHARE...LETS SPREAD THE HUMILITY GOSPEL #basedonlogistics
Re: Catholics Stage The Crucifixion Of Jesus At Ojo Alaba, Lagos (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 9:12pm On Apr 14, 2017
embarassed sad grin cheesy sad grin IPOB ARE FAKE JEWS.

1 Like

Re: Catholics Stage The Crucifixion Of Jesus At Ojo Alaba, Lagos (Photos) by rattlesnake(m): 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2017
okoro jesus
Re: Catholics Stage The Crucifixion Of Jesus At Ojo Alaba, Lagos (Photos) by karma2000: 9:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
de death and resurrection of hope of KARMA to end all evils on dis earth
Re: Catholics Stage The Crucifixion Of Jesus At Ojo Alaba, Lagos (Photos) by kachi08(m): 9:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
So sad today because I didn't take part in today's passion of the cross and veneration of the cross. Forgive me Father

5 Likes

Re: Catholics Stage The Crucifixion Of Jesus At Ojo Alaba, Lagos (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 9:18pm On Apr 14, 2017
...some ppl say na fables of d bible

1 Like

Re: Catholics Stage The Crucifixion Of Jesus At Ojo Alaba, Lagos (Photos) by slick1(m): 9:19pm On Apr 14, 2017
Still recall dat I cried after watching Passions of Christ.
He went thru so much for d world to be saved.
Do not let redemption's purpose be a waste in ur life.

3 Likes

Re: Catholics Stage The Crucifixion Of Jesus At Ojo Alaba, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 14, 2017
I LOVE YOU JESUS

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Xenophobia : TB Joshua Weeps In Church As He Composes Song For Africa / Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? / Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.