Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,610 members, 7,823,655 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Hiring A Web Developer Intern To Work During Weekends With Very Little Pay - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Hiring A Web Developer Intern To Work During Weekends With Very Little Pay (889 Views)

We Are Hiring A Web Developer Intern - PHP & Laravel / Junior Web Developer Intern Needed At Brainspace 45k - 50k / Junior Software Developer Intern In Lagos 31k - 50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hiring A Web Developer Intern To Work During Weekends With Very Little Pay by rushman003: 7:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
Hi!,
My name is Aliyu Abdulrasheed
26 years old graduate of electrical/electronics technology
I'm a skilled but not certified Network Engineer, based in LAGOS. I have worked in several IT firms as an intern and also full staff, but lately my attention is being drawn so much to web development but i fear time to start learning by myself is very slim, Tho i have started learning at least have gone through basic HTML, CSS(Bootstrap inclusive), Javascript and also worked with some Software development company but still haven't gotten what i needed yet. I started self tutoring on PHP and MySql but i'm still seriously lacking because i believe i need a motivating environment to get this done

I know there are great Software developers (programmers) here, i'm pleading to you to give me this chance to be a better person of myself as the passion to upgrade and to be more skillful is burning inside of me right now, if you are not ready to give me anything i don't mind tho so long i will get what i want from you and i'm ready to be very loyal and dedicated to serving you to the best of my ability. I resides at Igando

PLEASE ALL GOOD PROGRAMMERS ON NL KINDLY COME TO MY AID. I know its a very tough decision but you will not regret it i promise, Good GOD $ members can be our witness..

Here's 'my whatsapp digit
+2347039090014

(1) (Reply)

Free It Training / Google Has Neutralized The Effect Of The Phishing Scam / Remote Developer Readily Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.